Will this lil nigga make me rich?

will this lil nigga make me rich?

Yes, everyone in BTC is switching over now. We are having a small moon. They know the BTC crash is coming.

Are you not aware its riddled with security flaws and has been hacked atleast two times..

Are you seriously that retarded?

A third party wallet which is in no way affiliated with ETH was hacked because they were ass clowns.

Seems that some funds are moving over.

it just pumped 12 dollars in ike 30 minutes

if that 100 eth wall gets eaten. Im moving 50 btc.

just breaking out now

moving.

When it switches to POS. Have patience OP.

Until everyone in the financial world has touched Bitcoin, it will never crash or diminish.
Bitcoin is the gate way drug for crypto.

I never said it was ever going to go away. It certainly is over valued as fuck in this market currently. It is due for a dive.

oh shit eth flying

help a wigga out
16DK6XcQEbJo4z9c25jk9frhYJkKfvv7hf

600$ here we come

You can still buy low at bitbay.

1000 dollars here we come
if u think i'm delusional ure stupid

$600 this week, $1000 by Jan

Told you.

Easiest gains in my life

I wish I had more than just 1.8
I mean, reaches $1k, it won't be that much

750 this week
1000 by december
2k by end of january

screencap this

;)

>Be me yesterday
> BTC just cant reach 10k
>Convert into Eth
>Cry when BTC hits 10300
>Cry more when LTC passes 100
>Wake up today, pull up exchange
>Watch ETH smash through 500

A-am I going to make it bros?

WE MOONING BOYS

only if you hodl

Would now be a good time to buy 1 ethereum coin? Seems like it's increasing in value like crazy

>Should I buy at the ATH?
What do you think?

@jMLTbkfk

maybe wait until it drops with a scare with BTC. It is going to end the day high and be a little lower in the morning I suspect. (8AM cyprus)

You sound like whatever the crypto version of an undercover cop is

>@replying
this isn't twitter you fuck

>@
Fuck out of here CIA nigger normie.

yeah, my bad, currently under the influence celebrating te moon.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

fucking kekd

You have to go back

over 500

Save me a parking spot on the moon you plebs!

Normies haven't even woken up yet lads.
These were the koreans doing a final stand before bed.
I see 600 a real possibility by the end of the day.

Dubs confirm. It's going parabolic

Windows has glaring security problems (some of which are due to a poor design philosophy) with new exploits discovered every single day, yet it is the most popular operating system on the planet.

don't dignify the brainlet fudder with a response. that's seriously some low-quality fud, even for Veeky Forums

i am afraid you are the brainlet here

>nice handwaving
do you actually understand the screencaps you're posting here? Of course BTC doesn't require the same transactional enforcements or deal with the same axiomatic constraints since you're dealing with completely different systems at a functional level.

Do you honestly think a reddit shitposter has discovered some flaw in the architectural implementation+roadmap of an already proven technology?

try harder :)