BAT

Its about to moon

what makes you say that?

6500 BAT owner here. I guess it's time for me to choose what lambo I will be driving.

Up 15% in the last hour and still climbing

got in at 1750 sats, pretty comfy.
ready for launch captain

I've got 700. Might get a used lambo.

retard it's only up if you look at the dollar value, i.e. the price being driven by bitcoin

put that money in any other crypto and it'll climb the same way

sat value is down, and that's the real measure of valuation for alts

Ark is falling

good point but you didnt check
it was actually 12.5%

well alright you got me there

i don't believe it'll climb any higher though, BAT is one of those tokens that'll randomly do that

Only 1k.

This won't moon until Q2 next year at the earliest tbqh senpai.

did i read it correctly, the developer of JS is behind this?

Yes, Eich is leading this.

Javascript
Mozilla
Firefox
Brave (my main iOS browser, only flaw is 4chins doesn't load...)
Now BAT.

Im definitely gonna put a big stack o' cash in there then. Maybe even like 600 euro (yes im euro-poorfag).

it's doing weird shit

im holding

it broke out on 4hr chart, maybe it's a low volume take out of the low before it snaps back

>comparing it to bitcoin
why are you trying to value based on BTC. Bitcoin has been spiking like crazy the last few days. By no means a stable indication of value.

Man, I fucking hate BAT. You get a lot of these 'breakouts'. I trade these, selling my stack and buying later, increasing it, so I guess it's not that bad.

But we won't really see any actual mooning for another year or so unfortunately.

I know. I've been trading all btc pairs. A few mates were saying to look at the usdt pairs, but for some reason I was keeping away. I guess becuase I want to make btc

yeah so many failed breaks, but at least it's formed a base. Don't want to jinx it.

>randomly
>implying it's not being pumped and dumped by big money

its not going to rise in long time.
lost alot of bitcoins holding these from early summer till september.

fuck pairs. just compare the currency to a fiat value.

Welcome fellow Europoorfag (for now).
Ironically, as a Euro you should have a better understanding why this will moon next year but not before.