$500,000 in Link now worth $25,000

>$500,000 in Link now worth $25,000

Were any of you serious about taking legal action, SEC, etc... cause I am perfectly willing to throw this last $25k in a pool to bring these fucks down.

Other urls found in this thread:

fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brutal, sorry for your loss brother, we warned ya, the shills are still at it trying to recruit new people to baghold

Serves you right retard

>invest in literal who shitcoins despite the sec and every regulatory body in the world advising against it
>'grrrr they must pay!!"

Its your own fault for being retarded

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You mean you invested 500k ? Well i only had 5k to begin with, but yep fucked up aswell bud.

Holy fuck.. I tried to warn you people so many times. I posted in so many thread about how this would be the new digibyte.

Sergey filled his pockets with all your moneys and now? Now he's filling his belly with cheeseburgers and strawberry milkshakes.

>Making the developers responsible for a pump and dump that has been initiated by people they have nothing to do with... Are you new to crypto??? There have already been 1000s of P'n'Ds exactly like this...

>Go to Vegas
>Lost everything
Fucking Vegas, Im going to take legal actions!

Wait what happened. Price looks normal to me, what's everyone talking about

Both ETH and BTC are having a huge bullrun at the exact same time while Link's price has been at a stable 17-18 cents for the last few weeks. So therefor it looks like it's dumping in the Sat's and Gwei's.

The devs actively sabotaged their product by ending all communication with the investors who'd sent them 32 million dollars.

In the real financial world, where regulations apply, they'd have been investigated for fraud a long time ago.

bitcucks who think satoshis matter. Literal brainlets, disregard their lies.

With so much money you should simply have hold bitcoin
shitcoins is just a chance for poorfags to become rich

Wtf are you talking about ? You took a risk that you knew from beginning was real. If if went up you would be screaming here that you are a smart investor. Now, sell at a loss or hold but act like a man

It's literally been slightly more than 2 months. That's not even a quarter. The SEC doesn't say companies have to hold your hands and send you skateboards. You are a moron. Fuck off.

Sergey has been working on this in relative obscurity for 4 years; he's got to get used to having autistic manchildren breathing down his throat stalking his couchsurfing profiles.

yep, I am planning to put this 25k in hiring a lawyer to present this fraud to the SEC. If it's not enough to kill the project I can shroud it in enough legal hurdles to occupy most their time. I am from Saudi Arabia and we don't fuck around.

This kind of Delusion is why we need the leadership of HILLARY CLINTON to stop us from throwing our dollars away. Our money belong to the State, and will go into a Podesta fund. Enjoy ban, Russian shill! 3... 2... 1...

Lol

Damn thing just keeps dumping.

It's people like you that ruin the world. Don't wine because you were a fucking idiot and gambled away 500K. YOUR FAULT.

link lost like 70% in fiat value no ?
OP should have still like 150k left, but you guys can't do basic fucking maths and realise he's just larping

Why are so many people here bad at math?

It's an obvious LARP. You can't even be that much of a loss even if you bought at ATH. Like come on people. DO MATH

Requesting occasional updates from dev =/= stickers on a skateboard.

There is no excuse for the way the devs treated their investors post-Sibos, and everyone knows it. That's why Link continues to tank in the biggest bull run in crypto history - because people who aren't idiots have seen the writing on the wall.

Cryptocurrencies can survive FUD, false news, crappy exchange listings and a lot more. But no cryptocurrency can survive sabotage from within.

I hope op is larping. Using your 500k in a project that doesn’t even have a product or sonething. You deserve this.

You fucking idiot. You think you can sue companies because you bought their stock/coin/token at a price that was too high?

>we don't fuck around

Considering the actual developer is Steve this point is retarded because he is literally on Gitter and answers any questions anyone has same day and has for months.

500k -> 25k = -95%

You know at no point that happened, right? But I also sold all my heavy bags.

>no product
>market not even existing yet, and might not even exist at all
>team is 2 guys that never say a word and 1 fat cuck on slack all day literally for free

The worse is that it's still worth 60M marketcap, I wish modum was worth that much.

am i banned

Or ODN. But it soon will be.

i piss on your allah and on your entire family your filthy piece of sandshit nigger

this batter be bait.. fucking sad shit kys asap if this is even remotely true

>didn't sell
>giving your money to Russians
>ever

The face of ChainLink is Sergey, just as Tim Cook is the face of Apple. That's where all important updates should come from, yet he remains in absentia.

Go on: try to excuse his lack of communication.

Let me guess, he's too busy right? Even Donald Trump posts on Twitter constantly. Is Sergey busier than the President of the United States?

>mfw too high of IQ to fall for LINK

This is actually a fitting analogy.

NOBODY EVER HAD NO TIME TO DO ONE TINY TWEET EVERY FEW DAYS IF HE IS 50% OF THE TEAM AND CEO OF THE PROJECT.

Especially not in the business world. Any excuse for that is just seriously retarded.

He's a philosophy and management major who has stated his love of marcus aurelius and the stoics multiple times. This is an intentional strategy and he things shilling is undignified. Do I have to connect the dots for you? It has been two months since the ICO and he has done two presentations. You are all ADHD faggots; the team has been hinting at the fact that hey are much closer to SWIFT than they can publically acknowledge but you all need to be spoon fed everything. No linkies literally fuck off.

Buying 200 usd of tokens does not make you an investor. You are not entitled to anything. You were gambling, don't come whining.

Again, you've missed the point.

We're not talking about "shilling" or "stickers on a skateboard."

We're talking about occasional, polite communication from the lead dev to the thousands of investors who sent him tens of millions of dollars.

Instead, we get nothing from him. No updates, no communication, nothing.

It's unacceptable and you know it, which is why you - and most other Link bagholders - respond with such woman-like emotionality when it is brought up.

Goddamn this is satisfying. After months of your link spam. Goddamn I love watching you suffer.

You will suffer soon enough.

Pretty sure Sergey has written a numbers of posts since SIBOS and also did that Devcon 3 thing the other week.

>linkies could have just held BTC but they bought into a shitcoin that they believed would make them millionaires

All of you are so freaking gullible it’s actually sad.

i unironically actually hate them
they are bronies of crypto

How's that possible? Are you measuring in opportunity cost?

lol you have no idea who my father is. This investment is nothing but I don't take theft lightly.

I have already lost $400,000 to these people. The goal is going to be to sue them to oblivion and tangle them in court for years. My father will call me every name in the book but then...

Turn yourself in to the police, it's illegal to be a fag in sarabia

meanwhile sergeys ico funds are worth over 50ml now. well played lads, trading eth for worthless tokens

LoL why would anyone sell now?

You didn't have enough time to sell?

No you HODL and pray to god that at this time next year we are all rich on link.

dada dada daddy lol

fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/

>"Categories of digital agreements that have few participants and already use digital state - things like derivatives. [...] In a period like 5 years you're going to see the high value contracts in spaces like derivatives, spaces like the bond market, all kinds of different securities, even equities, they're going to be the standard. So smart contracts are going to be the standard."

Skip to 6:45 or so. It's worth watching all the way through. Despite the impression you might get from this board, Sergey is not some fat autist selling shitcoins from a toilet. He's the real deal. Derivatives are a QUADRILLION dollar industry and these are exactly the kinds of agreements that will be implemented in smart contracts and so use chainlink.

He also mentions a key theme at the conference as being moving from proof of concept to real world implementation. This fits with their plan for a release in early 2018.

Yes, the lack of communication is frustrating but you've got to see it from their perspective: they have no interest in generating hype among individuals - it's all about institutions. This thing isn't even on Bittrex yet, give it time.

Don't forget Black BBW booty cheese

Just bought 3750 Link

this is literally, LITERALLY DGB 2.0. never since that first week in June has a coin been so heavily shilled, held through its ATH, and gone on to collectively JUST all of its bagholders after a meme conference failed (Citi/SIBOS)

the writing is on the wall. face it LINKmarines, it's over. funny enough, both DGB and LINK will be the same price soon.

SIBOS was a flop

both teams have GARBAGE communications/marketing,

NO devs, sergey = jared literally.
does Sergey even know how to fucking code?

github hasnt been updated with meaningful shit in ages

deluded fucking linkies i swear

DGB & LINK

>no roadmap
>vague promises of updates
>terrible PR team
>competitors will do it better
>legion of delusional bagholders
>last hope is a partnership with a large Fortune 500 company (never happpened for DGB, won't for Link either)
>both were supposed to be $1, neither ever touched it

95% of ICOs fail to outperform Ethereum

That's why they say we're living in the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of mankind.
Even when they invest, they do it wrong.

I know this is faggy larp, but in the very deluded linkie offchance that it's not: Destroy them, burn sirgay and every linkie you see, leave none alive

Mudslime get out

How is this the only guy to point this out?
Your FUD is nonsense. Dollar value at ATH was 45c, with it trading at 16c rn ATH that is ~33%.
That would make your $500k = $166.6, or, 6.66 times more than the $25k you state to be left with OP, you incompetent, lying boob.

just bought 4k

will i make it guys?

Jesus, who the fuck took your money?

LINK is a premined scam.

remember Linkies:

>supercomputers
>in
>every
>city

yeah i sucked at stocks a few years back(everything was working against me)
but o boy I'm killing it in crypto. lol $$$$$

Like ETH?

Is it so hard to comprehend he might have more important things to do, examining the scope of his fucking project. - lLike talk to important people, who have legit capital, gatekeepers that need convincing, instead of a few fags who jumped on a get rich quick scheme.

Sell if you can't handle the silence, fucking fag.

Just order a hit.

>he ignored the "lisk is a risk" FUD for years

Man more than half the people here are retards who dont even math. Lol fud at its best ...

Link hasnt dropped that much.

w-were still working with SWIFT guys. plz stop selling sergey needs to be a billionaire :((((