Litecoin

Alright, so you've missed Bitcoin mission.. do you want to miss Litecoin moon mission as well?

Litecoin will always be 1/4 of Bitcoin's price, my analysis show it will be anywhere around $140 to $170 by friday. Use common sense, Coinbase allows simplicity for normies to buy Litecoin. Now think about that for a minute and thank me later.

Don't say cry about it later, either get in now or you'll be late for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/DvaPump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let us not forget about their future developments as well, $200+ coin more obvious it can not be.

I am all in LTC

kek 4 times as fast as BTC is not fast enough

>litecoin will always be 1/4 of bitcoins price

Well... Not always. It's not $2600+

Idiot do you not get the idea? Litecoin future developments and as of now its already better than BTC. Litecoin covers 70% of my portfolio.

As soon as BTC settles from this ATH and corrects, LTC will moon madly because the volume of BTC converted to LTC to move to other exchanges quicker and cheaper always makes LTC invaluable.

BTC is the face but LTC has always been the function, just sit back. It'll reach around ~250 before years end, so if you want a stable and comfy 2.5x ROI i'd get into LTC now before it gets any higher than $100.

Also don't forget how parabolic it will get past $120 as the "walls" on most exchanges are paper thin.

What is this a team of promoter?

Just bought 10k. If this doesn’t pan out by years end I will find you.. and I will kill you. I have extensive skills. /hangsup

Once BTC broke 10k and the dip didn't happen fast enough, I converted it all to LTC. Like the rest of this thread, betting on the idea that a BTC dip will thrust this coin to at least 175+

i was thinking this... gonna drop $2k on it

2k? I’m all in lol

$1200 per LTC by December

When has LTC EVER been 1/4 of Bitcoin price?

Just accumulated 68 more LTC should i fasten my seatbelt?

I'm already one step ahead of you. Just purchased 100k

Strap it and make sure to make yourself comfortably.

Some whale just did a slightly low dip to accumulate more last chance to buy anons

Bad choice to buy 6 LTC for 85? Wait for a drop or hop on?

For $85? That's a stealth.

Hey dude, BTC rebound get you rich ?
all you need is making a profit right?
no matter what you invest in this market

Telegram channels telegram.me/DvaPump
Profit tables are as follows; XMR +25%, BCH +10%,10%15%, KYC +8%, OMG +25%, DASH +166%, ZEC +12%, Waves +45%. Let's make a fortune together :)

LTC has been around 15-25% of my portfolio for a few months now, and it's one of only two cryptocurrencies I keep off the exchanges and just hold in my wallet as a long-term investment.

I'm new to this crypto thing and decided to buy some litecoin on bitpanda. They wanted video identification or something through the webcam. Of course I turned if off immediately. Is it the same everywhere?

have fun being wrong

>Litecoin will always be 1/4 of Bitcoin's price, my analysis
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm thinking LTC could see a big dip vs USD

massive RSI divergence on the weekly timeframe. I was going to buy some LTC but I might just wait.

Use Coinbase instead.

>not Tethered
Literal trashcoin

I was with LTC for the ride from 50 dollar to 100 dollar in the past month.

It's time to move on.

OMG is where it is at.

This, I am all in LTC just sold every BTC and Neo I had for LTC