I'm scared for Chainlink holders

I am scared for you right now. Either you have the biggest balls in the world and I should crush myself under them, or you are too stupid to see the truth, that you are about to lose absolute ETH value (which has far more room to run than Chainlink right now).

If just one junior whale with 300k link decides its time to leave, it's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/nasdaq-plans-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-in-first-half-2018-1511968313
fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, big drop on binance just now. By end of day it'll be below pre-sale ICO price, guaran-fucking-teed, or I eat a bull testicle.

>caring about ETH/LINK instead of USD/LINK

literally kys

180k link separating you from below pre-sale price.

Now 140k separating you from pre-sale price.

Chainlink is going to trade sideways for another few months. What do you think eth will do? or bitcoin? You can't be helped, you're too stupid to understand.

I seriously hope this token ruined people.
Like seriously ruined them.
It makes me feel good to think others are doing horrible from stupidity.
From being retards and believing meme magic would give them lambos by giving some fat fuck money.
Hope it haunts linkies til the end.
Hope it drives you out of crypto forever.

Fuck you

Fundamentals and coin are still good, no matter what you dimwit are ranting about "being retarded".

People just don't know the market. Don't miss out BTC rally by staying in alts for no reason when you can just rebuy later. Don't buy ATH pump. Many got justed by their stupidity, but not because of the coin. Even ETH underperformed in the beginning. But your low IQ probably doesn't allow you to think in a timeframe of more than 7 days.

Well, I had 100k and sold them today. Didn't matter much at such a high volume. I just don't see the market situation currently for this.

>selling at ATL right before the big december news

never change biz, never change

Fuck you too

I can easily rebuy when it drops and I make some profit just by increasing my stack. In the ongoing BTC bullrun it most certainly will drop further. Also I am literally +/-0 so far, that is why I sold (too late).

hodl all the way to the bottom for all i care.
literally too blind to see the confido scam
too much pride to take what you can out of it and walk away.
LINK was fucking partners with CONFIDO FFS
Anyways. It's going to be a huge blessing and a new meme in itself the day the truth can not be ignored and this shitcoin becomes the scam meme it was meant to be.
Have a good one. Faggot.

I doubt they actually partnered, even though I don't know the details. CFD just said "we will use Chainlink". You not seeing or knowing the difference confirms your IQ

there is no big december news champ, it's going to be " hey guys we're still working our way forward". the price will crash even harder and some poor idiot is going to off themselves over christmas because of this. sell NOW to preserve your ETH if you bought into the pre-sale, this puppy is going down.

>LINK was fucking partners with CONFIDO FFS
This is so fucking dumb. Brainlet tier arguments.

just like the 6 weeks old after SIBOS video that recently came up. "THINGS WENT REALLY WELL, GL HF."

Your loss dickshit.
You are so fucking blind.
Take the clear fucking hint.
You got to be trolling though. No one is this fucking dumb. Then again there is a lot of new dumb money in this game. Interdasting.
Enjoy poverty loser.

The coin is currently sitting just 4% above pre-sale price in terms of ETH.

What kind of idiot believes in USD/LINK versus ETH/LINK, your "digital USD" is becoming worthless with every hour because eth is steadily increasing.

Oh god, just hit .00032301, that's like 1% above pre-sale ico price. GET OUT NOW!

>I can't hold a coin for more than one month
Retard, you do realise if SWIFT announces they will be using them (hint: they probably will), this shit will skyrocket?

Trading is all about risk to reward. This offers such a fucking high risk to reward ratio, you'd be dumb as fuck not to have any. I have a chance to turn my $10k into $1m in a couple of years. If I lose it, oh well, I lost two months wage.

Angry pajeet.
I hope India gets fucked by chines bug zergrush.

Holy shit you are one autistic motherfucker

>LINK was fucking partners with CONFIDO FFS
trying to trot out this FUD just proves how retarded you are.

Nice baseless FUD you retard. Confido and link are completely different in how the team shilled itself, had advisers, had a POC, and had actual people working on the project. They never partnered, it was only part of the confido self-pump scheme. Stay poor being this stupid

omg i hate linkies
you guys are literal bronies of crypto

pls just fucking get delisted

We just hit pre-sale price. It's gonna be over in the next hour. Jesus Christ, I got out just in time. I am so sorry, linkies. I was a link general, leading the pack, and now I'm just comfy.

Angery

Looks like those idiots running they're automatic trading programs turned it off for Link on binance now. Even they got spooked.

RUN! SERIOUSLY! NO JOKE! PRESERVE YOUR CAPITAL!

How hard did you get JUSTed lmao, you are one pathetic aspie.

110k link worth of buy orders between you and the almighty. jesus some of you have big cojones!

midas fist

deluded linkies been waiting on that big news, partnership announcements since sibos, LOL if they didn't even tweet from sibos wtf news would they ever drop, sergey posts "news" on slack. LOLLLLLLLLLL no-one outside of biz knows about this shitcoin or ever will rip

UNless Sergey says he's got a mainnet ready to go January 1st, december is going to be a painful month for most of you.

Here's a tip, if you sell now, and the price drops 10%, and you rebuy, you've made money.

There is no fucking mainnet on the horizon. It's over for now, but that doesn't mean you have to lose all your ETH.

Fantastic! If holding is so easy, how about you and your pals do that instead of shitting up the board with a million cry threads a day!

i've lost so much at this, most of us have - that isn't even worth taking the loss.

i consider all my money lost desu

Their plan is to definitely start working on a roadmap in the future (from slack). 100% this is not a scam, but a lot of people have their reputation on the line. I'm afraid this sounds like they are trying to buy time rn. everything points to things not being as they're supposed to be. Still calm and holding here. If this hits 10 next year it doesn't matter if it's 1 dollar or 5 cents right now. Should notice link is not the only coin I hold. Has anyone still been keeping track about the top wallets? How about what's the % of tokens trading atm? It used to be like 5% or so. If that's still the case imagine what happens if they actually deliver

Well, I missed buying the ICO by 1 fucking block.

I swore to myself to NEVER buy this piece of shit until it's below ICO again. It was a bit disheartening to see it pump as much as it did but it was fine. I knew this shitcoin would come back to earth sooner or later.

Today marks that day brothers.

Today marks the day I buy ChainLink for the first time. SERGEY HERE I COME

stop panicking idiots

Rory = sergey confirmed.

who said there'll be big december news? rory again?

I have been monitoring them, just doing a simple comparison in excel by copying the data from etherscan each day. One whale with 1.5 million LINK sold it all in the last few days, 1 million+ LINK sold in the last 12 hours on binance. Easy to see the transactions.

I hope you accumulated more after this post.

A brave user appears, rushing to meet his destiny!

Yeah? How? Wallet proof?

welcome marine

Yeah because nobody ever sells the news

If LINK dies, you lose.
If LINK grows, all the chads that shat on you as it dropped to below ICO price will buy in lower than your position and gain more %.

Tell me how holding LINK in any scenario was the correct one?

I never post about LINK unless it's to btfo dumb fuckers like yourself.

Also considering you're probably a newfag, I suggest going through the archives and taking a look one year ago at the ETH threads. Same exact responses like you just said then.

>the only peer-reviewed whitepaper in crypto history
>the most solid fundamentals out of any coin/token on the market right now
>extreme industry backing by giants such as SWIFT, Santander, Axa
>market cap BELOW FUCKING POTCOIN

I don't understand biz. By all means, this should be skyrocketing right now. Why is it dumping?
Is the market just too retarded and full of dumb money chasing BTC? Why does nobody outside Veeky Forums even know of LINK's existence.

normies don't know about it
reddit thinks it's a Veeky Forums scam
that's it

>>the only peer-reviewed whitepaper in crypto history
Most solid cryptos also get peer-reviews on their code base. Why is this special?
>>the most solid fundamentals out of any coin/token on the market right now
Entirely subjective, no working product to prove this either.
>>"extreme" industry backing by giants such as SWIFT, Santander, Axa
People throw their hat in with multiple companies all the time. until it's utilising it with a proof of concept product, stop expecting the market to buy it.

Pure speculation has died off now actual fintech projects are showing results.

lol FUD Bro here got burnt hard by LINK, now takes his hatred out on this board. lol

2% above presale ico eth price. Literally a rounding error.

If you bought in at pre-sale, I'm sorry but you left your ETH tied up for 4 months for 2% gains.

I am truly sorry for you. Bitcoin up like 8% today.

wsj.com/articles/nasdaq-plans-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-in-first-half-2018-1511968313

Does anyone have access to the full article? Seeger literally talks about using smart contracts for derivatives in his Fintech interview

*Sergey

>wsj.com/articles/nasdaq-plans-to-launch-bitcoin-futures-in-first-half-2018-1511968313

no from now on its seeger neezov

Sergey: "things like derivatives, that already use digital state, are gonna be replaced first... smart contracts are gonna be the standard way in which institutions agree around that form of digital financial agreement" fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/

"Separately, Cantor Fitzgerald plans derivatives based on the cryptocurrency on its exchange"

If anyone can access the full article plz post.

show us the wallets

>implying any of the LINK haters will buy in before it's too late

You are trying really hard to make us sell. Like REALLY hard. I don't give a shit at this point, I'll ride LINK either to $10 or 1 cent.

I've never owned LINK. :/

balls of steel baby

I love these posts. People justifying why they didn't sell at the top (or even middle) and buy 80% more useless links.

AMEN!

Almost certainly it was a bad decision to buy link before now. It would have to sky rocket to 3 dollars instantly for it to be worth it at this point

LINK Marine Master General Sergeant Major - reporting for duty!

...am I going to make it?

im scared for you when going to miss the moon

this coin will either be the biggest profit in all of Veeky Forums history or the biggest pink wojack in history. Either way its the biggest thing on this board.

>caring about USD/anything
you deserve to stay poor

There is now 7 eth of buy orders between you and sub pre-sale.

Draw your own conclusions. This WILL moon, it's just not going to happen anytime soon, and in the meantime you're literally losing eth every day.

Correction, 1.5 eth buy order between you and sub-presale.

I feel for you, I literally tried to warn you in all seriousness to sell and preserve your capital. Some listened and had the entire morning to sell, and I'm sure they're counting themselves lucky now.

You're a fucking retarded. Every alt is measured in BTC, and BTC is measured in... what's that? USD? HOLY FUCKING SHIT user HOW ABOUT THAT? WHY IS LITERALLY EVERYONE MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT BITCOIN REACHING $10,000 USD?!?!?

Stupid fucking NEET

Did Coinbase update their policy? I want to buy some bitcoin and put it in chainlink immediately. But I don't want to have to wait 10 days for my BTC to arrive.

Nigger i sold ark at 100k sats when it was worth less than its worth now at 40ish and it made me thousands just to give u an example. Its all about accumulating sat/wei. Listen or stay poor linklet