That moment when even the guy that wrote the most popular book in cryptoassets tells you its becoming too bubble like

>that moment when even the guy that wrote the most popular book in cryptoassets tells you its becoming too bubble like.

Get out of the bubble, user.

Someone post that Adam Smith book page.

this is scary.

It's the one that is poetic and talks about the glowing ball and champagne

Nice 100k per coin by 2018, lel fiat btfo crypto taking over.

Yep. Godspeed.

>inb4 that one faggot that tells you to switch to logarithmic scale, implying that exponential price growth is completely normal

WHATS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone yesterday posted the logarithmic chart, and even on that it was above the line, it broke even logarithms user, fucking logarithms

If this is the reincarnation of Tulip Mania then I'll cash out at february.

Holy shit it's approaching 12k already. This is absolutely mental.

It's crazy it's more than 1k a day.

I don't know, it's too fucking scary to Hold this, and I like to think I have iron hands (linker marine here), and I honestly don't think normies will be able to see a 30% increase in their gains and not think it's time to cash out, they must have the weakest hands of all.

Yeah this is really really fucked. Smashed through a psychological level, and gained another 13%.

My theory for this is simple, though. With all the news and hype surrounding bitcoin lately, lots of money is simply coming in from older people. People who are 50+ years old, worked all their life, have a few hundred k in stocks are taking it out and putting it into this "bitcoin" they hear all about. They tell their friends/peers, they do the same, continue.

They wouldn't touch alts though, because they've never heard of them in the media.

Topkek, best plan right here

I'll stay in. My hands are made of mithril and platinum, hardened in the long years of crypto winter. But I agree, it's getting really creepy.

bitcoin is tulip mania 2.0

the only difference is after the first mania u could plant some nice tulips..

I can print out all my private keys and plaster my walls with some nice qr codes

>you want to cash out in february 3
>it crashes the day before

2013 was one big green candle

2017 is multiple green candles, with pretty big dips along the way

big diffrence desu

People are screaming bubble now which means no bubble burst yet. Money is too cheap to borrow and hedge funds have nowhere to put it. Why not crypto? Be scared when people stop screaming bubble.

It's beautiful

>tfw this board never had any impact
>it was just a window for neets and weeaboos to look at crypto through while the real money is what matters
>nobody understands what's really going on

I’m not sure about all these possible explanations of who might be buying Bitcoin. Plenty of other assets have giant hype, yet they don’t go retardedly exponential.

Certainly with BTC it’s something special, because unlike stock in a company it’s impossible to precisely call "overvalued" at any point. A company’s worth is at least somewhat related to the company’s assets, like machinery and intelligent employees etc. Bitcoins are just there, and they’re limited to 21M.

Though here I’m skeptical of how easy this is for the average person to understand/believe. At first glance it’s magical internet money for everyone – to really believe the 21M cap you have to understand how it technically/cryptographically works.
Or you just believe all the people who tell you there’ll only ever be 21M "and don’t miss out." Yet you’ll have a similar bunch of people telling you Tesla is the gigafuture and its stock will only ever go exponentially higher.

It's just early adopters that are screaming bubble, every normie is buying like it's no bubble.

What?

its the perfect ladle graph