I would highly recommend you guys start practicing mindfulness on a daily basis...

I would highly recommend you guys start practicing mindfulness on a daily basis. Constantly thinking about money and checking blockfolio every 5 minutes is very unhealthy for the brain; even if you are making gains.

Start meditating today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEJRmo6QubY&t=3451s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw I just finished a hone hour meditation session and see this thread

i am making significant gains

but everyday I still experience random flashbacks of people I hate 10 years later

without revenge it will never go away

Yea I cant even sleep anymore. Im tired all day yet when I go to bed i can't fall asleep and stay asleep. It's like some sort of torture.

But i cannot meditate. I've tried. My mind just gets too distracted.

Meditation is unessential woo-woo.

I don't even have any money invested yet, but browsing this board makes me boil inside. Feels like I am constantly losing out on making cash.

Well, what are you waiting for?
Start doing something.

I need to wait for Kraken to verify my account to rank 3 which will take days. Can't imagine how many people are signing up right now, website is constantly 404'ing already.

This, so fucking much

>My mind just gets too distracted

literally the same for everyone when starting out. after the first week it gets a lot easier.

or you can be a chad and work out at the gym instead of a soy boy faggot meditator

Ty op

here's an idea, do both.

do both and go for runs too

this.

also to add to your well being and build upon your vessel, aim to have atleast 2 mushroom trips annually. And if ready, changa at least once or twice also. along with meditation, these are ultimate tools to bridge your perfect universe in to fruition.

>tfw meditate 1-2 hours every day
>tfw walk 5 kilometers every day
>tfw ayahuasca trip at least twice a year

feels pretty comfy desu
should really get back to doing calisthenics too

is your chi centered now? you gigantic faggot

I unironically dont feel like killing myself anymore
so yeah Id say its totally worth it

This thread seems to be taking a slightly pseudoscientific direction.

So?

>Be me
>try meditating every day for a week
>feeling dizzy and light headed

never again.

Veeky Forumsraelis should know better.

ahh indeed, I have been lacking quite a bit on my physical state. Cheers homeslice, I shall get on that.

Pajeet GOD is real

youtube.com/watch?v=PEJRmo6QubY&t=3451s

>Tell the Normies BTC can give them money

Just take some LSD

Count of monte cristo detected

Thanks OP I needed to hear this. This is the last post I need to read on here for a while. Peace

>Feels like I am constantly losing out on making cash.
Do not feel like this. This feeling will cause you to lose all your money in a week.

Patience, don't FOMO. Coins will pump, Veeky Forumstards will shill their bags promising you a 5x in a month, but realise they have their agenda - they want you to buy it so it increases.

Do your research, play with a little bit of money first, when you think you're okay, put more in. Remember their will ALWAYS be another coin that is going to get pumped.

I like the advice, because it is very true. Can't get any more true than that.

Get this shit off Veeky Forums

MODS can you ban this guy?