OBSIDIAN

>SCAM
>PAJEET CEO
>team dumping
>just messanger app

tl;dr Its not even started yet

ODN What is obsidian platform? my call for my self was around 23 cents i didn’t make it public until 60 cents to make sure. i have talked to the team in slack,email and discord many times to make sure this is a great product and the team is honest up to date and very hard working there main developer is blackstone who is a fucking beast there marketing director is sage mark who also worked on another coin as marketing director and early investor in eth and several other coins hacked.com/behind-the-coin-obsidian-odn/ hacked.com did a article on them which is very big and impressive after the relaunch we should and see other exchanges i predict 10-30$ by june this is the better monero it is a messenger that is anonymous and you can send crypto anonymously too they will be developing more apps in the future it is a crypto currency and secure anonymous messaging application for iOS and Android applications. it is a platform so developers can build dapps on it they are rebranding on december 4th with a new website,white paper, relaunch and dropping there applications and platform you can currently buy now on hitbtc and cryptopia.co.nz and you can stake the coins in the wallet on there website they will have master nodes the messenger releases at christmas they have a working real world usage product so they will get on bittrex and Binance they partnered with tamico ico for marketing End to end 256 Bit encryption algorithms ensure that messages and files you send can only be accessed by your intended private contacts. Our end to end encryption ensures that your messages, files, pictures, videos and more, are never seen by anyone you didn't intend to. With timed auto deletion of messe

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/7g7n20/obsidian_relaunch_december_4th/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nger transfers, rest assured your past interaction will never be accessible to anyone. Integration in the new Obsidian blockchain automatically means that the system is completely decentralised. This is something that Threema and Signal do not have. Obsidian leverages a custom version of the Stratis technology stack, in tandem with a customized version of NBitcoin which is made useable under .Net Core technologies. Obsidian Coin (ODN) is deeply rooted into the messenger service, as well as future Obsidian apps. As a power source, it's function is derived from usage on the Obsidian platform as a whole. Not only will stakers be able to mint ODN through our 100% PoS system but they will also be able to setup Masternodes to host the network

Can this reallistically get to $3 or more? It looks with a lot of potential but I don't know... If this pull an AntShares/NEO I would be so fucking delighted. These things don't happen to me.

its a platform, the reason why it'll go to a few hundred ml cap once its up and running, comfy af with my node. cyas in 2018

I’m in Obsidian too, but for fuck’s sake my man, use paragraphs.
But thanks for the thread.

surprisingly this has been my best performing coin in the last weeks. this mitigates my LINK losses at least. too bad I only invested 2,5k$ at 0.22$.

$5 per Obsidian it will put it just on $130mil marketcap.

STATUS messanger is now 180mil and had ath at 280 mil marketcap and its just ERC20 token

just sayin'

NO ONE SAID IT WOULD BE EASY TO GET INFO

Circulating supply isn't 24.4M? $130M market cap would actually be over $5 per coin.

Jesus it is near ATH now.

ODN gonna be yuge

$122M SORRY user. MY MISTAKE

ATH was 0.93$, so not even close.

will be in friday/saturday

It will reach 2 bucks, then dump, then slowly climb back. Final destination is 10-20 dollars. Not even memeing, Id love to get more. Only 7k here. I need 3 more for a mn

We're going to blast well past 0.93 before the 4th.

IM gonna buy everything that you will dump

why are you guys so confident about this coin? this is about as old as Chainlink, has similar history and just a rebranding. I can't complain since I threw in 2.5k$ for no reason, but why?

dyor

nah. ill just hold and see what happens.

>nah. ill just hold and see what happens

Worst investment strategy of all time: the post.

just fucking read first post

how did that work out for Bitcoin holders?

NOT SO BAD OR SO I HEARD.

Great plan m8. I will buy cheaper after.

Thanks to HODL morons I grew my ODN stack from 1.5k to 7k in 2 weeks.

And dont get me wrong, Im a ODN believer.

thats cute

Nice stack bro, but the point Im making is that I grew my stack 600% by not being a retarded hodl mong

>just time the market

gratz m8!

Whats your plan for next days? I am making 20 daily so I can hold it till christmass but maybe I will sell some in sunday

Swing trading for 1 more day. There is not enough pressure right now and the miniwalls the miniwhales are setting up are easy to break. Wait for one whale to put a high enough buy wall above many weak buy orders, fill that shit, let the price drop and buy cheaper. You can get an easy 5% each swing

yup make sense. Try some arbitrage between hitbtc also, ODN transfers are superfast so its pretty easy but hitbtc has shitty volume

easy to day trade when you're dealing with peanuts.

yup. If I would sell my stack now I will drop price to 4500

i really want to buy it and get into it, but im poor as fuck...

anyone spare some? XLxe1LqRv47GnnYYXFMHhX6PKLcPgQnxJE

This coin is why biz has so many people who look towards it for moon missions. This is the next Walton or Neo. Don't miss the ride of your life. This is gonna pay your student loans off or give your the mortgage down payment for your next house.

This looks promising but i could only afford 142. Can anyone help me get to 200? XPj6agC5YDrKX9KErWX5hzy7noaEqupXDx

reddit.com/r/ObsidianProject/comments/7g7n20/obsidian_relaunch_december_4th/

You'd be in better shape by holding btc then investing in most alts for the last few months at least.

Trading is good, but only if you know what you are doing, and it's usually a bigger risk then holding. Point is, there is no right strategy... but it's safer to hold coins on a promising project like odn

stop

I'm liking this growth a lot better than the pump we had 2 months ago. Last time it took 7 days to go from $0.30 cents to $0.99 and back again. This time ODN has been rising steadily.