youtube.com/watch?v=gz93tWf3TTE

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
discord.gg/vjSkQKR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how low we going? All in tether waiting to pounce

Just cashed out, all the best to the guys still on the train

Fuck, i don't want to cash out. But all the signs say; cash the fuck out

This is nice. Just sold last of my exchange BTC, not touching my longs. All in XMR, ETH and BCH bar some Tether. Best of luck all, God bless.

sup guys comfy af atm

Feels weird not having eye bulging levels of stress

WHY ISNT IT CRASHING

Check again

some whale just cashed the fuck out and crashed it all the way to 10k lol
it's happening

Yeah but they immediately bought the dip, fuck

Guys its really fucking happening

The massive correction will come soon.. r-right guys? I sold at 8,5k. Yes, everything. It wasn't dumb r-right? PLEASE

You'll be okay friend. It's coming

hmm

Ah it feels good to be a genius.

what does this mean biz?

8800 here. Really wanna see this fucker burn

HHoly fuck... this post just saved my life. Sold at 15:40, at the absolute peak. It's happening guys.

Oh god I hope for at least sub 6k prices again dude

Gmt, just realized there are different time zones XD must be the stress

ARE YOU WIZARD

its recovering false alarm

Who else just eth'd the fuck out last second?

Hold me brothers

CANT BUY GDAX AAAAAAAAAAAA

Is ETH safe? Help me friend. It took a dip with BTC then. Thinking of Tethering all my money

ETH is the safest bet right now, haven't you seen all the threads about it? We all knew it for a long time. I've started learning solidity like a week ago. This shit can do anything man.

just buy XMR....
shit is safe & sound and will be around for a long time.

>XD

I hold both - but they seem to by dropping with BTC. I'm big on both, just in this situation I can't tell if they are safe hedges

Sold all BTC for 1150$.

Leaving ETH bags untouched.

Uninstalled blockfolio (dosen't work anyway).

Gone on vacation for 10 days.

Did I do good bizz?

ripple is pretty stable to hold your cash

Wow look at the volumes, whales are dumping. it's happening

another drop coming

my mind wouldnt be on vacation no matter where my shell would be. I could be banging 10/10 sluts on a seychelles and think about charts all the fucking time

HAHAHAHA PEOPLE STILL BUYING THIS SHIT

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. Bitstamp is being so slow its impossible to use.

the fire rises
waiting for the 150k + unconfirmed

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Get your pink wojaks ready

nice thread

what does this even mean?

traffic jam

I'm a complete an utter novice when it comes to crypto, I know shit all. Read a bit about Ethereum and smart contracts - are they exclusive to Ethereum?
The fact this dapp golem.network is going to use Ethereum makes me want to just buy in ETH straight up. How would I go about doing this?

BUY THE DIP TILL YOU CAN NOOBS
WE'RE GOINT TO 12K !

No thanks, friend. You can scalp your extra %1 but this thing is going down sooner rather than later. Stay safe

What do you mean? You want to buy ETH or do something with it? I don't get it. You just buy it.

Yes I want to buy it. Basically what I'm asking is ETH a sure thing? Seems like it has a lot more potential than BTC

Cryptomon is usually pretty accurate with BTC price predictions.

Sell-offs predicted for 3 markets he's monitoring

You can tell that the miners are heavily mining BTC right now as the number of unconfirmed transactions isn't rising. If they ever did decide to pull out and head to BCH, it would be a massive shit show.

Same... it will be very painful if cashing out is a mistake. Even if the gains will be juicy

Cashed in back again...

holy shit dude

pretty new, only playing with a few hundred £ worth. spread across btc (1), ether (3) and lite (2). looking at the sharp growth of btc the last week/day or two and thinking this cant last...... recommendations?

>recommendations?

Don't be this guy

I dont understand why Bitcoin is still rising after the volume is so low. When all the people from 2016 start cashing out, people from 2017 will all cry.

Who cares faggot its going to keep rising whether you like it or not.

I doubt they will head to BCH any time soon, considering how lucrative BTC is right now.
77k unconfirmed as of writing this - it's rising nonetheless

Bitstamp went down, I panicked and sold in the dip. Please post your pink wojaks so I can start my own collection.

Tradeig wiev, bitstamp AND coinbase all going up and down last few hours.

Wtf is going on 81k unconfermed now?

If you guys timing top think you found it...

Dip never

Convince me not to buy back in again biz
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

holy shit almost all crypto on binance going DOOOOWN

steady boys!

This shit really is happening, glad I cashed the fuck out.

Mt gox took a whole month to drop the price back to $100 and for a week, it just seemed like a minor correction. An user posted a chart that depicted the price in a daily basis, pretty interesting, wish I had saved it.

I'm a newfag to TA, but doesn't this mean the last peak is too big?

Explain

Put 200 euros maybe 7 days ago, was at 294 this morning, cashed out at 258.

Christmas money since I live in a country where the minimum wage is below 600 euros and I'm a student plus it's my first little investment and I don't even have a laptop with me right now.

Good luck fellas.

Where do you guys see this?

Under 10k now

are you new or something ?

on the orderbook

Do be late to the party idiots 5min to go! discord.gg/vjSkQKR

Down 20k today. Don't mind though as up 40k since start of the month. Looking forward to a bear winter and a huge spring. Cycle of (crypto) life.

Forever a comfy 2nd gen holder.

Can I stop sweating yet?

>discord.gg/vjSkQKR
wat

Yes I'm new.

>BTC crash

All according to keikaku

tfw the blockchain is congested, and the price of BTC is crashing, but NEETS can't get out and their money vaporizes in slow motion

Honestly Veeky Forums it's moments like this i feel privileged to be in the company of such fine anons. Idk wtf i'd do without this webiste.

someone is about to get rekt
ooh, looks like he already was

the fun thing about 100 BTC orders is that at 10k it's 1 million dollars :P

and they get obliberated, hope none of you is holding BTC right now

Fiat or bitcoin cash?

THIS IS THE DIP
BUY NOW

70% XMR 30% BCH WILL I MAKE IT HELP

IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN

Never will I buy the bcore scamcoin

I'm into an alt actually

that's better than holding BTC right now, but I fear BCH might go down with BTC. who knows?

IT HAS BEGUN

700 neo here

Just lost 2,000 in USD by not selling earlier but I feel like I dodged a bullet in the long run. Hopefully this isn't a bear trap. Hold me Veeky Forums

Crashing faster now

>ETH is going down with it

Neo or Ripple look pretty stable right now. Monero will probably bounce back easily. Bitcoin Cash is not a bad option either.

Just kidding. Coinbase and GDAX down, dipped below 10,000k. Maybe now I can buy back in.

Whats your opinion, will we see a normie panic sell today?