Heard in news BTC is now 10k $

>Heard in news BTC is now 10k $
>Remember l played with some of those digital coins around 2010-2012(?)
>Turns out l have 94.356$ now

l'm so happy. Whoever said money doesn't bring happiness had to be some poor bastard living under a bridge

Posts btc wallets l'm feeling generous. Will hand some over to whoever posts some intersting/funny/sad image or green text story. l don't care, whatever gives me any emotion when reading/seeing it, could even be a sex story for all l care

this larping fuck is not going to give anyone any money, don't post your address you stupid pathetic begging faggots

0xfceB687A268D90D2b7097aec127Fc272705D2137

could't hurt

>gifting money on Veeky Forums
>my sides

3JHfKNY2RUHCtcUedAiw3vbcm3yWG2ZXd4

I drank a slush once with so much blue in it that my poop was the same colour. Made the entire family reunite in the bathroom and laugh at my blue turd. sorry no pix tho :(

Worth a shot.

Here’s me hot boxing my exes dog. Even though I don’t like small dogs, little guy could handle his weed.

114ZvuRWv7r8JYZLGcGhcm9PfaLLVfJdyu

send to my coinpot OP

I will repay once rich

3B5pmyKhX2gyetzSg7cSMj6H3HPHaYiRvu

Give me coin or I shoot u nigga

1ok4jcSmYd6wegU1mZhnRbBqQk5TxxL2P

got busted with weed, mommy took all my cash, help me get some cookies man(

1EUZkiWz9R962NCRhncVVz4v9pzLLchJM9

You think anyone cares about your cell phone picture, normie? This is an Anonymous imageboard. Take your blogpost back to Facebook, then kys.

That’s why you create a brand new wallet for things like this that has no balance

THATS AN ETH ADRESS DUMBASS

I hope you all get banned.

Doesn't this just make you sad.. Poorfag here
14HGBeHMCkZtQJR8QaHvK5GEKCBiR7aiXZ

I wuv you user
1CoaKLLh4GFyK1qkEsBcoGB8ebnmXQyYGR

14NBgsUskJswFabh7Di22sk34MtrYPpyga

Danke sehr, freund
18ajFsJVCCySLiokhu777AfUb1ALopP9nF
A couple of bucks sure would help.
Remember to buy litecoin por eth for more stability, less transaction fees, and less annoying forkings :)

>2009
>read about BTC
>read the paper
>sounds good
>download wallet with integrated miner
>mine away
>read about some faggot buying a pizza with thousands of coins
>look at mining results
>about threefiddy
>fuck this shit
>uninstall wallet
>delete computer
>years later
>oh look BTC is actually a thing
>oh wait
>fml

user, please. Help me out.
3C2EmWkyoP2XtAGv5T9mdEq6hArPVQqHov

1fuCky0UYouG0dD4mNr3tArd34tsh1Tf4g

>oops forgot requirement I'm a retard

here, have some not gay bitch

1NTta1KvHCBB4Wi2RTpVqwUw6JoUYCwqAT

137bGUQY6HF7qkUahDJpsSstfkii8ZAivu

You are literally my last chance. I need 3000 dollars for an operation for my boy. Please help. I am trying everything. Please someone on this day help.

1Q19zGnigzPuHEHTdHaR6op3tP6quuTp5K

I know only trolls live under the bridge

17MdnAra1bY799Dhs7KTVVS51aFxvaRUqK

Op, see
If you are truly feeling generous
1GXihvsztNjy7W64ShoNfLe2kGPFq3L8TZ

I don't have much, but I do have simpsons shitposts
154HdTwEZCC8E57cdtYxLn9hmXukR1hLVB

1H2vmYridUzvfJzezacQpASfTemRXBkyvM

1C7Ufa3UDPnENgqg3o4MTZgQ6SbVfDcf8H

"Hey, wtf how could you fuck my mother?"
"She was lying naked on my table, all provocative and shit, wtf was I supposed to do?"
"The autopsy!"

Maybe you can relate to the clown story. It's reposted sometimes, but I think it's worth sharing, because the people that asked me how I am slowly declined. And it sucks.

188NdEAbKtSvT6eFfoAnugenQ7YoKLck2Q

Anyways, do you have any plans on what to do with your money? Must be crazy just to think about it.

1Q19zGnigzPuHEHTdHaR6op3tP6quuTp5K

> I know some divorced because of BTC in 2014

>A black guy married a my friend of mine, a taiwanese girl
and then they broke up because he sold all his saving to BTC
because he lost all his saving after the long dip.

>And now BTC is soaring high right now

I wonder how they feel right now?

1KDV6MKDRW1Umx19ciq6Agp5L9Q449ghgt
call me stupid

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

uhh had 11 when mtgox went down.. would have been enough to pay off my mortgage by now :(

1BtT44Tdq2ML32K4rAPfpi5ChhgHdWTcDe

1GNb33XZJJkYrNKsNx9UDBvtzPZczDNGa4
I have right now (not fucking kidding, I want to die) whole 2€ on my name.

1NhUhkiZ1r6FPDMgUcEgWHTyp4F4A3FuE2
Probably bait but I’ll gamble

>true story

1GykSxC7iw8UxQakkyr57bmtAPF5qS6nUJ

I have a daughter, her mom's in a psychiatric ward. Im trying to fix things right now, any donation will be appreciated, im already doing charity besides all the struggles.

Im the user from this thread: Praise Kek

1DkqWYjJc81JReErKDWrGimKVVnNCJQPM2

1GhPAiisN8H2dShD5jaoMNknjP74BVy1Gx

thx bro

14Xqj52QrBx62R9cmfSdiHLbM37wAmu7nF

A friend of mine went to the military when I went to college. He got honorably discharged when they scanned his head after an accident during a training mission. They found he had a growth in his head and gave him a couple thousand a month until he died.

He eventually survived it, still gets the money every month, and is now told by doctors that it's no longer a threat to his health and he's essentially fine.

I told him property was a wise investment, and he then invested in a house during the crash and profited about $150k.

I told him about crypto and he invested $50k and is at $100k.

He says people on welfare are theifs, yet he works full-time, takes disability from the tax payer for an illness that no longer effects him, has married a woman who doesn't say shit and doesn't work, lives in a $400k house and is set to retire in a few years.

I uncovered the opportunities for him, and he had the capital when I didn't. Such is life.

Also doing tarot readings for btc

pls
1K1a1MwQDwdYsQZpfxs9Q8aC34PxBiCMR9

Mom cleaned up my room and threw away my paper wallet....
I need 0.3 to have my money back lol pls

16Pve5tMJT8CDsMuBCTnyUsRBkkznk3PgP

woah you're rich

I sold 4BTC in August. I work a shitty dead end job and will quit and go travelling the world if you send me some bro
1xS7ngGKRoxr8EAd9uqo2zZ1QNGj58xp7

A Bitcoin a day keeps the Dollar away

1FYnoPYYv33QuAV5PEovRpCMGAZ1ZvkhgW

Plss sir I will be so grateful

1FXCUQ3bQWMnirhL2gA8k6NoQsS3Pr3wwX

Was...im not anymore

94 dollar? well... Im sorry

I know this is a far cry post and I'm literally calling out into the void, but having a few of these could separate my current life from pain to pleasure.

You may never meet me user, but believe me, I will worship you as my patron saint.

1LxGceDQFbbXCTQ9UbzfFEVWGtmRwjor1m

14hCvzFqmgeA7EZX4zeGo864XicjWJ12YP

i dont wanna be a poorfag anymore

:^)
1NMMTjn3CSMhSTxjBMH8ExWNSdDgyN4tnd

I hit a hard patch this month and had a bunch of unexpected expenses so my wallet is pretty low right now. Some bitcoin would cheer me up a ton. Thanks op

3HWJMdAcBN5WSW3WzG7A8aVUfLA2ANgMfi

btc address

19ig6MAfnmo2gShiCs8bFdbHdqJTdn9NUx

1FAiAgg7DuBPMCdkRf4Vh76rxWaxjd5dS9
Here's a picture of some kid I went to high school with about to eat a baby. Thanks OP!

Currently unemployed and broke. Dropped out of college because I couldn't afford the bill. Hoping to come back later, but now I'm barely making ends. I saved up about $600 and that's all I have for the next two months. Throw me a bone, please... I'll never forget you user.

Here's a nice Pepe gif for you.

33o4sfVozXBEcQtmerRPD6eQ1VqDEjYfVj

Just made a wallet for you xoxo.

1HWiNYnbdpDreVcY1vSv69RD4kBWZ4famQ

Address: 1EUev1dRgL3w5twCmNio5Sb8837oTrnp77

194HdyUDSxi6LDuHxFRxyEV1fiEgkqbFfF

194HdyUDSxi6LDuHxFRxyEV1fiEgkqbFfF
Breddy gud XD