Nobody knows link exists

Nobody knows about link outside of Veeky Forums.
This is why nobody is buying it.
We'll have to shill other places guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/
discord.gg/xzkTGUN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't that sergeys job?

good. more time to accumulate.

honestly, you dummies jus' don't get it. if we weren't goin' through these hard times, then LINK wouldn't be havin' so much upside potential. this is what bein' smart money is like. it's tough sometimes. sometimes you second guess yourself (not me, but lesser men). but you jus' gotta hold on.

way too easy

i see you on every fucking link thread
youre fucking pathetic
get a tripcode if you want to become a full tripfag
else nobody cares

I care!

Thank you pepe baller, you are the only one bringing me hope these days, the bags are getting heavier day by day but these titanium hands will not fold

People know outside of Veeky Forums My mom was talking about her bags

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

We all care about pepe baller.

i built a product that had a smiliar logo like that LINK logo few years ago. it was supposed to do the same as link just in another field (eg multi connect things). turned out it was technically a pain in the ass, full of bugs and people didnt want to buy it. we had great marketing and it looked all nice but the product deep down was shit and all these interface connections too complicated after all. i burned that project completely after a lot of sunk money. its ironic how i see the similarities with LINK, especially the logo, this cube looked like the project back then. so i naturally assume its shit. True story, no BS here.

well that's interesting because the LINK team is determined to make the product actually good, unlike your team which seemed to focus on making the marketing great.

this is an opinion: i wouldnt buy into LINK. looks like a dead end. im just not into that idea, even IF they get it to run. Thing looks like "too much too fast". Also its better to have a team full of full blown hardcore tech nerds and not social engineers/philosophers.

this is literally, LITERALLY DGB 2.0. never since that first week in June has a coin been so heavily shilled, held through its ATH, and gone on to collectively JUST all of its bagholders after a meme conference failed (Citi/SIBOS)

the writing is on the wall. face it LINKmarines, it's over. funny enough, both DGB and LINK will be the same price soon.

SIBOS was a flop

both teams have GARBAGE communications/marketing,

NO devs, sergey = jared literally.
does Sergey even know how to fucking code?

github hasnt been updated with meaningful shit in ages

deluded fucking linkies i swear

DGB & LINK

>no roadmap
>vague promises of updates
>terrible PR team
>competitors will do it better
>legion of delusional bagholders
>last hope is a partnership with a large Fortune 500 company (never happpened for DGB, won't for Link either)
>both were supposed to be $1, neither ever touched it

>tfw smert monay, living rent free

Mind of steel. I ain't selling.

fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/

>"Categories of digital agreements that have few participants and already use digital state - things like derivatives. [...] In a period like 5 years you're going to see the high value contracts in spaces like derivatives, spaces like the bond market, all kinds of different securities, even equities, they're going to be the standard. So smart contracts are going to be the standard."

Skip to 6:45 or so. It's worth watching all the way through. Despite the impression you might get from this board, Sergey is not some fat autist selling shitcoins from a toilet. He's the real deal. Derivatives are a QUADRILLION dollar industry and these are exactly the kinds of agreements that will be implemented in smart contracts and so use chainlink.

He also mentions a key theme at the conference as being moving from proof of concept to real world implementation. This fits with their plan for a release in early 2018.

Yes, the lack of communication is frustrating but you've got to see it from their perspective: they have no interest in generating hype among individuals - it's all about institutions. OP is right, no one has heard of this thing outside of Veeky Forums - it isn't even on Bittrex yet.

Give it time and your strong hands will be rewarded. There have been a ton of moon missions on Veeky Forums that god FUDded before making it: ETH, PIVX, NEO, ARK, XVG - even DGB was a 10+ bagger despite ZERO fundamentals, no unique product, just some bullshit rumor about minecraft. If you bought early you'd still be up on DGB now despite its massive 'failure'. There have also been tons of other moon missions we missed out on such as XRP and STRAT. They all had no action for months and then boom, 100x+. It will be exactly the same with LINK but bigger. There are still fortunes to be made in crypto.

kekd hard on this one.

Only two projects will stand in 5 years.

Ark, the future of blockchain and Link the reason that blockchain actually exists.

It's asinine that biz in its insanity has actually picked the 2 best projects of the whole crypto.

If you don't believe it keep playing with virtual projects with zero value in the future.

stinky linkies think their shitcoin will be worth something, your coin is not even top 100 sell those bags accept the loss and buy another coin that isnt shit

please name a coin or two that isn't shit. i am all ears. surely a smart guy like you knows a great coin.

>being this new

bitcoin etherium mabye monero
normie coins are where the money is at and where institutional money is going, stop shorting the king, drop your shit link bags already this coin isnt going anywhere no more swift no more link

>bitcoin etherium mabye monero
1) you can't even spell ethereum
2) these coins already have huge market caps. nobody buying these coins now is smart money.
3) you are not gonna make it

what the fuck. THIS IS YUUUGE
need to accumulate more

bitcoin took 4 years
chainlink will take 2 years max.
you don't even have to do anything :>
just hodl

>ripplet detected

Ye, we just need an x10 leap to restore our BTC ath, rright guyz?
It is definetely not out of reach especially when BTC keeps going up and we tank further into sub100 abyss, rright?
All is good

well if you'sa dummy who doesn't understand how big LINK is gonna be, I's understand that thinkin' a 10x seems impossible to you. Dummies, like I always say, jus' don't get it.

Also, notorious DGB is #63, while LINK is #111.
REQ is #125 and rising. Just imagine being overrun by REQ

> how big LINK is gonna be
The delusion is real.
> jus' don't get it
You see, the problem is I already hold it.

both req and link will close out q1 top 50

BLUE BOARD, FAGGOT

yeah yeah. take yo perverted yellow fever and buzz off.

discord.gg/xzkTGUN
Join this server

b-b-b-ut why ?

jesus someone fix her teeth

How exactly is investing in a falling asset smart money? Even if I did believe in link, I would still invest in other cryptos that are rising RIGHT NOW so I can increase my position on it.

Fucking deluded retard.

For chatting I guess. Nothing much .

Ethereum? You mean the glorified token generating machine with the fantastically unusable smart contract mechanism? Man, if only someone were working on making Ethereum usable for real world applications...

its getting out of top 200 as well

sergey is fucking dying guys read the slack

stop avatarfagging

>smart money
>talks like a negro