I regret you inform you linkies, that I am legitimately scared now. Help me get my pepeballer confidence back

I regret you inform you linkies, that I am legitimately scared now. Help me get my pepeballer confidence back.

Other urls found in this thread:

fintech.finance/fintech-tv/sibos-2017-sergey-nazarov-smartcontract/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry, just sold my 40k stack for IOTA.

cool just bought 10k

J-j-just kiddin' ain' nuthing can shake pepe-ballers confidence, judt h-h-hodL don't dump yer bags, we will all be in lamboland if we can wait another 20 years i am sure

well at least you will learn something and do not repeat sam mistake in future

>he's going to make it

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINKY

>"Categories of digital agreements that have few participants and already use digital state - things like derivatives. [...] In a period like 5 years you're going to see the high value contracts in spaces like derivatives, spaces like the bond market, all kinds of different securities, even equities, they're going to be the standard. So smart contracts are going to be the standard."

Skip to 6:45 or so. It's worth watching all the way through. Despite the impression you might get from this board, Sergey is not some fat autist selling shitcoins from a toilet. He's the real deal. Derivatives are a QUADRILLION dollar industry and these are exactly the kinds of agreements that will be implemented in smart contracts and so use chainlink.

He also mentions a key theme at the conference as being moving from proof of concept to real world implementation. This fits with their plan for a release in early 2018.

Yes, the lack of communication is frustrating but you've got to see it from their perspective: they have no interest in generating hype among individuals - it's all about institutions. OP is right, no one has heard of this thing outside of Veeky Forums - it isn't even on Bittrex yet.

Give it time and your strong hands will be rewarded. There have been a ton of moon missions on Veeky Forums that god FUDded before making it: ETH, PIVX, NEO, ARK, XVG - even DGB was a 10+ bagger despite ZERO fundamentals, no unique product, just some bullshit rumor about minecraft. If you bought early you'd still be up on DGB now despite its massive 'failure'. There have also been tons of other moon missions we missed out on such as XRP and STRAT. They all had no action for months and then boom, 100x+. It will be exactly the same with LINK but bigger. There are still fortunes to be made in crypto.

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINKY

Fuck off imposter, the real pepe baller knows link is our ticket to lambo land faggot. gtfo

>Sell ATL, buy ATH
Never change Veeky Forums

you imposters are jus' pathetic.

BTC, ETH, ANS

they all had periods of bein' in the gutter. and boy did people love attacking them nonstop 'bout it. it's very easy to do. but at the end of the day, the people laughin' all the way to the bank are the ones who held on. and that's just what we LINKies are gonna do.

>but at the end of the day, the people laughin' all the way to the bank

Will banks exist when link moons in 2035 and crypto is the global currency?

Pepe I hope its really you. I'm scared

you are already at the bank so just laugh on the spot

seriously grow some balls and hold your links

it's been a couple of weeks, things will be extremely comfy at $1, and mind blowing as time goes on

pic related

nothin's changed, my friend. remember that the amount of LINKs trading on binance are nothin' compared to the amount sittin' in wallets. there's nothin' to be scared about. all the reasons we love LINK are still there. jus' chillax and hold on.

sell, it's over

This
If you aren't confident in chainlink its because you don't research before you buy.

Wtf is this some fucking fomo?

Can someone link the discord where you faggots are fabricating all these memes?

>muh research
just fuck off already. Nobody could have forseen Sergey dropping off the map and basically abandoning LINK.

>different in how the team
Hodl strong, dont give in! you will make it to lamboland!

>Sergey dropping off the map and basically abandoning LINK.
nonsense FUD. kys

my friend, i am the true balling pepe. you must market sell all links, immediately.

No, FUCK YOU CUNT!

Prove me wrong then, faggot. It's a project with great ideas but no ability to fully implement it. Back to drawing board I guess.

What's with the increasingly apparent FUD campaign towards LINK since last night?

I'm a nolinkie myself, but I'm legitimately curious why dozens of threads have popped since last night.

>pink id

Veeky Forums got burned by link cause they all bought in at .50c and it crashed down to where it is now. Now you are either part of the wojacks or still linking long enough to become the meme.

Someone started a "sergey is missing" meme, then later the Datadash swift thing happened though i think that was after the major sell off. Realistically it's been bouncing between 15 and 19 so this is really not out of the ordinary.

Because everyone spreading fud and fomo are in fact investing more into link and want to buy it cheap as long as they can. We will see $1 by Feb, will be dumped, so just keep your head on straight and either hold in a wallet or be prepared to sell high and buy low.

STOP NOTICING THINGS

>"So we implemented of our working smart contract that was able to retrieve external market data and make payments using the SWIFT network. We did that together with a large number of institutions: Barclays, Santander, BNP Paribas, etc."

This and tons of other interviews

Fake

no it's not, lmao

130k enought to make it? bought @presale could kms for not selling at least sibos.

You know who Sergey ISN'T? Sergey ISN'T Ari Juels