There aren't enough bitcoins in the world to undo your circumcision

>there aren't enough bitcoins in the world to undo your circumcision

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision
mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585
historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0
thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2016/10/cut-or-uncut-54-women-reveal-which-sort-of-penis-they-prefer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forget is working on it.

Forgen

You fucking jew.

Forgen is a fucking meme. You really think they can just magically restore your penis by splicing lizard DNA? You've been watching too much sci-fi junk. Foreskin is a complex piece of muscle tissue, not just a flap of skin.

I never asked to have my dick mutilated as a baby. I would have said no if given the choice.

Wait 10 years and it'll be possible with stem cell technology.

would that allow me to grow tits and a second penis?

Why not just get a tugging device or do manual tugging if you're poor

Probably desu
There's a guy on YouTube who shows you how to make a thing out of two baby bottle nipples, it's honestly the best thing to at least start with

>uncircumcised but have PHIMOSIS
>never been able to retract my foreskin, masturbating in a normal way hurts so fap using a different hand motion
>can't have bagina sex because it would hurt
>doctor suggests circumcision

What do I do? I want to keep my foreskin but I also want to finally have sex

Phimosis is very rare, I had it too. Had to use vaseline and stretch from doctor. This happened like 20 years ago. It got fixed, so fucking happy because I would never have a circumcision, can't stand the idea of losing most of the feeling in my dick.

Nigger.
Consider washing your diseased God given gift.

stretch it out dude,just takes time dont force it .
Put two fingers easily stretch it 10 minutes daily.
Absolutely try masturbating normally dont pull away but down,this is crucial. Offcourse dont do it to the point of pain.
Get some Corticosteroids for a week two max while you do it then proceed without em.

Source me myself

>wanting to be uncircumcised
Ungrateful dumbass. Do you even know how many health problems that could be avoided by circumcision happen? I’m very thankful to have been circumcised as a child. Hell, I was already having said problems before that, but many times it only comes late into life. My father just had a case.
It’s also much cleaner. There are literally no downsides do circumcision. It should be the norm. Stop being a baby, I bet you didn’t even feel anything. I was already seven and felt unbelievable pain and don’t complain about it, because I understand the benefits.

sex is overrated.
I've had lots of sexual partners for many years, both men and women. I've been very active. I'm currently 25 years old. Trust me: sex is overrated.

I'd rather have my foreskin and never be able to have sex again than to be circumcised. Getting circumcised will be the biggest regret of your entire life, stick to the manual stretching stuff and do not give up.

Once you stretch your foresking enough to pull it over the head you will most definately see that your frenulum is also short , this is a bit harder to stretch but workable also. Grab it and pull it away minute at a time.
Anyway if you are determined to get this done you will need 3 months minimum till everything is almost normal. Good luck !

Just getting a circumcision. Holy shit, what’s the problem with you people? You guys prefer to keep being dirty and in pain than to just stop being a faggot? You specially, since your doctor already told you that you should do it.
Almost no one who has been circumcised is bothered by it. OP is just a special snowflake.

Nice way of coping user. Foreskin is natural and there are only downsides by removing it.

Meant “Just get”, not “Just getting”.

I can sell my dick hood to you for the cheap price of 1 BTC.

Sad to see someone who can't appreciate they have a patrician dick.

>You really think they can
I honestly think it might be possible in the future. There are already all kinds of organs grown on test animals.
+1

Oh really? Can you point out these horrible downsides? I want scientific sources. Because there are plenty of benefits:
webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision
mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585

Every downside I see is related directly to wrongly done operation, so as long as the surgeon don’t fuck up, you should be good. Even then it wouldn’t be long lasting. Other than that, as long as you don’t already have a specific condition condition that makes it not recommended (in which case the doctor would alert you beforehand), there is no problem at all. Just a bunch of upsides.

>Almost no one who has been circumcised is bothered by it
Lmao. Kys.

Exactly.

It’s the truth. You faglords are the exception. As a bonus: most women prefer a circumcised dick. Just so you know. But keep being a pleb.

Srs question, does any of u circumcised brahs know the feeling of ejaculating early?
Fk it feels good srs

>calling others faglords
>vehemently defending penis mutilation
>knows about supposed preferences about penises
The irony

>tfw within 10mins after being born your manhood was cut

It may look better but I will never know the feel of being truly whole.

who cares if it looks better, idgaf if bitches think its gross you lose a critical sexual function with it. alters ur fucking brain patterns getting circumsized so young so you'll be a good goy and produce goods instead if making love.

At least it's 8 inches. Probably would've been 9 if sill intact :/

I hate the kikes man

>Getting this buttblasted about post on Veeky Forums
You should be mad at your parents for mutilating you.
Maybe one day science will be ble to repair your cock.

>taking a piss
>accidentally retract foreskin
>don't want to touch my willy with dirty hands to get it back to normal
>dick is SO sensitive in my pants for the rest of the day
>can barely walk, I can feel my bellend scraping against the inside of my underwear

Holy shit, how do circumcised guys survive the constant over-sensitivity of an unshielded bellend?

We don't have any senativity

Our bellends are dead

it gets beat and dried over years and now can withstand anything

They have no sensitivity

I've never really thought about the concept of circumcision all that deeply. The only people that tend to be circumsized in my country are Jews and we gassed most of them two generations ago, so cutfags are actually pretty rare.

But now that I think about it, it seems pretty messed up. I'm really sorry somebody cut off a part of your dick, guys.

Thank God my mom defied the Jews.

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0

>cntrl F: jew

>tfw uncut nocoiner

I got a steroid cream. Fixed it. I wanted a circumcision but my mom said no, I don't really want one. We are in the USA too lol

>knows about supposed preferences about penises
Unlike you, I have sex with women. I know some of their preferences.

Nggers denying you the idea that it can be bad to be circumcised are the worst.
Thank you for your condolences friend.

I honestly have no idea how you get that I'm the one buttblasted. Everyone else here is buttblasted because they didn't/don't wanna be circumcised. I seem to be the only one completely satisfied.

implying there enough BTC to wipe the memory of some filthy Rabbi sucking off your baby todger

This "cleaner" meme is insane.
My hands are cleaner if I chop off my fingers. Easier to wash a nub.

Less sensitivity also means less pain. It's not a bad thing. We are more resistant.

Dirt gets stuck under the foreskin and accumulates, you brainlet. The structure is completely different from a finger. Stop being retarded.

DICKLETS GET OUT OF MY CRYPTO CIRCLEJERK REEEEEEE

1) Women generally think penises with foreskin are disgusting and don't give them blowjobs cause of smegma and smell.

2) You can dekeratinize your penis to obtain close to original penis head sensitivity.

I had that up until I was around 15. I stretched it a lot for about a month and that did the job. Now it easily rolls back. Stretch it consistently, maybe use steroid cream if you really have to. Try this for like 6 months and see. Circumcision is a last resort.

Alright, I will make this my last post in this thread. I will just leave this text I found here. It sums up well what I have to say about circumcision.

Research shows that male circumcision does have health benefits and is low risk. If parents want to look at them then it is their decision as well as factors like their own religion and how they want to raise their children. Every background is different. Many people jump to conclusions about what male circumcision is without doing much research.

“Since the last policy was published, scientific research shows clearer health benefits to the procedure than had previously been demonstrated. According to a systematic and critical review of the scientific literature, the health benefits of circumcision include lower risks of acquiring HIV, genital herpes, human papilloma virus and syphilis. Circumcision also lowers the risk of penile cancer over a lifetime; reduces the risk of cervical cancer in sexual partners, and lowers the risk of urinary tract infections in the first year of life.”

“Circumcision removes some of this foreskin so that the tip of the penis (glans) and the opening of the urethra, through which the baby urinates, are exposed to air. Routine circumcisions are performed in the hospital within a few days of birth. When done by an experienced physician, circumcision takes only a few minutes and is rarely complicated”

Many men who have undergone circumcision have commented on the positive effects and a better satisfaction. There is NO reliable study that points to foreskin being an important factor in terms of sexual satisfaction.

The disadvantages are rare and usually arises from a botched surgery.

>dirt
jesus christ don't you have showers in your 3rd world shithole?

>/pol/
Girls like circumsized

I had the same problem. Took months of stretching the foreskin constantly but it worked.

DO NOT GET CIRCUMCISED.

If you do you will end up like the miserable, bitter Israelites and their American slaves. you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Nevermind. I will make this one more post.

Oh, we do more than in yours. People in South America take much more showers than people in the United States, and specially Europeans. I have been to both those places and can confirm that you all stink link hell all day long :^)

It was actually amazing I could tell whenever there were French people nearby before they even started talking their shitty language. They are the worst offenders, but Americans stink a lot too.

>With circumcised partners, surveyed women were more likely to feel unappreciated, distanced, disinterested, frustrated, and discontented. When their partners were not circumcised, women were more likely to feel intimate with their partners, relaxed, warmth, mutual satisfaction, and "complete as a woman," and the greater sexual satisfaction benefited the relationship. To be clear, this does not mean that women cannot have a satisfying emotional and sexual relationship with a circumcised man. Other things being equal, it means that such a relationship may be likely to be even more satisfying if the man were not circumcised.

super kek

yeah... i don’t think so

thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2016/10/cut-or-uncut-54-women-reveal-which-sort-of-penis-they-prefer/

>Dude, uncircumcised guys are like nasty sausages ready to pop out. Circumcision all the way.

>All guys should be circumcised. Uncircumcised dicks are a deal breaker in my opinion. It’s like pop goes the weasel.

>I believe uncircumcised penises have a very off-putting odor! The uncircumcised penis has a foul smell that I cannot stand. Everyone’s different & some may like the smell or be able to see past it. However, I cannot. Circumcised is much cleaner & pleasant. It’s such a shame that so many people are opting to keep it natural these days rather than have it cut. It’s slowly being faded out & soon I believe it won’t be an option to have done which is a shame for those of us who don’t like stinky penises!

>Women do not like to pull down a man’s pants to see a disgusting uncircumcised penis. In more civil writing, being uncircumcised really does not have the benefits that uncircumcised people claim. First of all, many but not all uncircumcised penises produce enough smegma to where hygiene becomes an issue. Women are very offended by this. Secondly, there is no increase in pleasure for the woman simply because there is a disgusting flap of skin. Most importantly it looks quite disgusting and women find that extremely unattractive.

>My friend vommed on this dude when she went down on him and peeled it back. All the funk got on under her fingernails.

>Every female prefers a circumcised male. First of all, it looks better & no odor, plus the scar around is not that noticeable/bad looking. What is noticeable are uncircumcised penises. Why would I want a guy that has an odor down there all the time, unless they go wash up pretty good every-time before any sexual contact. I mean do guys like ugly vaginas that have an odor? I don’t think so. So why would we?

Holy shit. Uncircumcised men BTFO

>This is what cutlets actually believe.