Tfw start LARP threads where I pretend I'm going to give away BTC

>Tfw start LARP threads where I pretend I'm going to give away BTC
>Give away nothing
>All those Pajeets and poorfag beggars desperately reply for the chance of getting some money that doesn't exist

be honest OP this is you, isn't it

That literally, literally was me. I gave away nothing. I don't even own BTC. I just like seeing all the Pajeet lurkers beg like pathetic subhumans.

good show OP. just wait for someone to link this thread over there and they will all start losing their shit

bump

Can you give me some bitcoins? I only have 4...

what's the frog going to do with just a kernel?

hey OP my mom died yesterday and I got deported back to lybia and I'm living off dead ebola bats do you reckon you could throw us some BTC thanks!!!!

pls give coin OP

1LKLQEUeCu4jLCK1n5e42WD99pHvvYVGLk

Well I'm not Larping, life's been good to me boys, first 30 responses get .3 BTC in their wallets, post em up

thanks for the coin OP i forgot my address tee hee xDD
1K9oS3dJvrZEHYkqoGNGYoDjU5nNrZMDcL

ugly hags

15af6QqtNrbE62uH1FvTr1aMjpi7WG6qR6

thank you kind sir.

3KV8yb1MUFW5JfteL9RAFhhkEfcS5VGHUX

Thanks
13payVpi25fmMbjqVHZYw2guKuBWaX6RRm

meant for

1LKLQEUeCu4jLCK1n5e42WD99pHvvYVGLk

I'm testing the good will of Veeky Forums, if this person gives me .3 BTC I will also give .3 BTC to everyone who replied to THIS post

Nice.
Sometimes when I don't like a thread, I make a giveaway post and that basically ruins the thread and turns it into a beg fest.

for realsies?

14y4JRMwX5Eh2y7TuRFtgYXk4V4j1Wgj1j

194HdyUDSxi6LDuHxFRxyEV1fiEgkqbFfF

1Equ9TBAowaSPrU5CnNnjxTAa9P4tLE31g
T-thx user

Can you imagine all these address floating in outer space and one day when you least expect it they're somehow used against you.

Old whores

gonna do this for every chainstink thread, thanks for tip

I'm desperate

inb4 this is some big scheme thats planned 20 years prior to when it'll actually happen

I'm a millionaire but participate in these giveaway threads just for fun.

GOVE COIN ND POST VEGEN PLS

Totally not a troll, but hey, im desperate enough to give it a try

13payVpi25fmMbjqVHZYw2guKuBWaX6RRm

When all of your wallets are sitting warm and full...uncle quantum comes and visits you.

doubling down! I like it!

14y4JRMwX5Eh2y7TuRFtgYXk4V4j1Wgj1j

This is why crypto needs to die.

I do it too. I'm amazed how it always works.

kek there was a Pajeet who shoved a sharpie in his ass for 0.001 here a few weeks ago. It was hilarious and just goes to show how pathetic Poo's are.

1G6FxbakausiutqerdWoSGCMQ7mjmnemum

several times a day
this site is populated by idiots
lol

Have you ever considered that everytime you do this the Google AI grows stronger from the captchas you're feeding it? You are literally speeding up the enslavement/destruction of humanity.