Who is still holding this bitch?

Bought xlm at 800. How fucked am I?

it will bleed, sell

then buy the dip, I'm a buyer under 500

>mfw

I bought in at 470, still feeling comfy.

Bought at 450 sold at 550, then at 800 and sold at 880, then FOMO'd back at 900, now it's at 700...

We had the same thread after the IBM pump lel, fucking ATH buyers

It's gonna bleed back under 500.

Happened to me last time.

I'm done with this shitcoin.

hodl

The conference is tomorrow. Hold. We will pump.

sell, rebuy at 500, easy

>sell the news

this is the right answer

Good, will do a 20% splot of my port when it does. 20% of PWR, 10% of ADA and 10% of STQ (after launch) and 40% OMG after more of a dip.
Thanks user.

bought at 500 sold at 700 feelsgoodman.avi.jpg

It just correctef after going up fucking 100% how super retarded are you? The confernce is tomoreow like tge last 1022827372 times it will spike up again hard before and during the conference only to drop and bleed afterwards. Unless ofc.. visa is confirmed then be rdy for moon ;).

enjoy holding your bags cuckboi, brighter pastures await

visa is confirmed. we will find support around 620 to go slowly up again. Remove the weak noob fishes we will go to 7K in the month to dump afterwards.

Just logged into bitrex for the first time in 6 months, I mainly used polo. Found out I had 50 XLM, good day!

>7k
Don't play with my emotions user

just buy back at 620 (in the range can be 640 as 610) and you will be fine

Why's it going down? I was rich there for a second.

it's going down to rekt shorters so we can go up.
That's the last I say.

no worries m8 :) i like my 550k xlm bags very much ty

Okkkkkkk

How long after conference will spike prob last?

is there a way to listen to the conference?

Why did it spike this time? Normies finding out about the conference?

i shorted for like 70 lumens :DDDD thanks fellow Veeky Forumsmongs

yesterday morning, news released about Stellar being partnered with microsoft, fujitsu, and a butt ton of other companies. just type in "xlm news"

>t Stellar being partnered with microsof
the fuck it was iota being with microsoft which crack rock are you smoking to have your own google searches changing the course of reality. Links or it never happened. WHERE IS THE FOURTH CUP MAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FOR SURE THERES GONA BE A 4TH CUP HAHAHAHAHA FOR SUREEEE CORRECTION SEASON IS NOWWWW
visa isnt confirmed until its announced, you are currently at the rumour stage. You sell when it gets to confirmation stage.

You bought the news instead of selling the news. I see good ol' buying high selling low in your future.

Oh baby. It's happening. My 30k stack looking pretty.

>feelsbadman