Shill me your favourite Coin and i will drop 10k in it

ok anons shill me your favourite coin with low mcap and rapid growth perspective (talking next 2 months.) Whoever does it the best will be rewarded with 0.1 BTC and i will put 10k in said coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/blockchain/@arkecosystem/ark-creates-a-unique-business-entity-the-worlds-first-scic-in-the-cryptosphere
ark.io/roadmap
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
youtube.com/watch?v=k3SBw97F-ng
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agrello (DLT).
There is a big month coming.

Vertcoin (VTC). Mining reward halving in 2 weeks. Big news coming within December according to their twitter. Recently hit Korean markets but is still relatively unknown in Asia. Heavy community support.

You can expect VTC to at least double by EOY.

Thank me here: 1KLGLxGr2R1zJkM2suxrBYU95uYKDWdwDz

DNT.
Whales are accumulating, solid team and good technology.

LMC.

Lomostar. They have working product, very low marketcap, releasing iOS app in upcoming month, expanding to other countries, announced one partnership and they are going to announce one more, new whitepaper. I am almost all in. You can't lose with this one.

13u3xS1M3Fa7zDB3XV8amaQ99a5g3BC6Bn

Genesis Vision (GVT)
$20,000,000 market cap. 4 Million total supply.
Conference with a bunch of rich assholes on 12/1.
Just hit exchanges less than 2 weeks ago, did a bull run from $1 to $9 and is now at a comfy $5.75-$6.
Charlie Shrem sits in the telegram all day giving advice and chatting with the normies.
March alpha launch...but obviously, at this cap (and supply, FFS) we are talking 20x moon mission well before Q1 ends.
Do it : 1He7wPoZ6GZy3rCw3qbAc4tcdYDcpUw8Z5

Encrypgen's token DNA

>$2.5m market cap
>Product launching in next 3 weeks
>Already have paying customers
>$20b market, expected to double in next 10 years
>sales team in 3 continents adding more customers
>raising $6.5m in VC funding to accelerate growth
>New website and rebranding out on Friday
>Independent research company (Spero Research) publishing report this week praising the company. Last time they published the report the token they chose went 3x
>CEO is speaking internationally at events

There's lots more reasons to go for this if you do your research.

It's already said but right now, one of the best projects (both short and mid term) is GVT. Look how they handled the ICO, advisor, industry, potential, etc... Right now is in a dip before starting the new wave. Potential is enormous (x5-10 short term, more mid term), read the white paper and their blog.

ARK

Cloak- Low supply Low market cap, AND OPEN SOURCE COMING Q4

THANK ME LATER ---SCREEN CAP!

Walton

Electroneum. Only because it has a cool name and it's so cheap. Normies are gonna buy this just as a crapshoot, hoping to catch the next 10k coin for a nickel. We are entering mass adoption and circus attraction will be in play.
TLDR; Electroneum, cool name, costs pennies, Boomer bait. ETN

BlockCAT. It's about to have a big December.

NEBLIO

Only on cryptopia for now, team is ahead of schedule, it's like Stratis, Lisk, Neo, Ethereum but will support more coding languages than all of them combined and is focused on simplicity for enterprise solutions.

Currently

buy MOD if you don't hate money

I don't need your btc I invested in MOD

DCR
It's better than DASH and at 200 mil MC.

Buy ARK. It'll x2 by Chrismas and at least x5 by the end of January. Now is the best time to buy.

1ED399SHZrXU2Rf9snbecqbekRqpwXhsGk

Forgot lel

You know it's on HitBTC (a very high liquidity exchange) and KuCoin right?

Consider this floor. Challenged many time yet holds true, unbreakable, unassailable

Indeed. (and, thanks.)

QASH

shilling you why you should give me .1btc?
you should be thanking me for the advice instead - look at the team
merry christmas!
BTC
1NKRJZgNStZTWhyhLYormEt5zK6ntVonCz

The developers just got incorporated.

steemit.com/blockchain/@arkecosystem/ark-creates-a-unique-business-entity-the-worlds-first-scic-in-the-cryptosphere

ark.io/roadmap

Mobile wallet at 99%

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

If you stake, you'll receive a constant supply of ARKs every day to make hodling that much more comfy during those two months

I don't know anyone in burgerland who uses those exchanges and that's where it has interest

Look at stats on CMC, cryptopia is 60+% of volume and big money doesn't use cryptopia

Either way I got a third of my stack staking it and accumulating on the cheap till it 20x's minimum

Btc 164uQpeGETrvB5aB974smQCM4Pxsw4ZU7H
Eth 0x1e95afbed703a9549426b9b426f758087a9c2a1b
anything helps

ARK. They are one of the first to create a business entity, have an excellent mobile wallet, 0.3$ transaction fees(will go down soon),

MyWish, just corrected and it already has a working product, easy 5x in a quarter.

Also not to mention it is down today because of BTC spike so perfect time to buy before the Dec spike

I meant have an excellent desktop wallet, not mobile.

I've got a bunch on my Pi, just waiting for this to get noticed. Binance rumored, and APIs coming shortly.
Ann's off chained to the cooker, baking up some sweet partnerships. The team doesn't mess around, and are going to make me more money than I'd ever make in my life working at a career.
I'm just sitting back and staking this 24/7, getting my daily rewards, and waiting until I can retire.
Fuck yeah, Neblio.

1Q2oBWcEoxCmeVTEJH2aSUbynhav4z3Uju

I hope I'll see you on board the ARK

If you want to make 50-100k by the New Year by IOP, there is too many news to type them all and some are very huge. Low market cap, it will explode

Data points to alt spring being bigger than ever this year

It could actually leap past mcap of dinosaurs like STRAT and LISK when the team actually decides to market

I'm so fucking ready, I think of my staking rewards in terms of what the coin will be worth in 2-6 months, I could live pretty well just holding

So fucking /comfy/

If you want a crypto that actually has some fucking use to a defined group of people in the real world, buy DNA

shill me some more on these coins?

Trezarcoin (TZC) under 2mm market cap, chart looks healthy, expecting 5-10x

And if they can pull off the "blockchain made simple" idea, Neblio could be right up there with ETH and granddaddy BTC in the top-3.

It's a lofty what-if, but if the team keeps delivering fucking EARLY on their milestones, they could easily crush other platforms who stay in the theoretical stage for enterprise adoption.

Plus, if there is a doomsday correction, Neblio will be one of the 10% of alts that'll survive.

If you don't know LMC watch this video, it's not real shill but youtube.com/watch?v=k3SBw97F-ng

Another user already suggested it but VTC seriously.

First ever halving in 2 weeks. Remember what happened to BTC and LTC price at each halving? Exactly.

ASIC resistance is a meme but normies fucking love that shit... It's the "people's coin" for that reason - fair for all to mine.

I got in at sub $2... Up 2.5x still since September. VTC has held it's value through every single bull run and dip that BTC had. Unbreakable support at 50k sats.

Mcap is only $225M... Expect VTC to hit $1B by mid next year.

I'm at work rn getting FOMO to go all in

A third of my stack is in it rn, was hoping to get some extra gains before I go balls deep in it but it's so tempting

You think I'll miss the boat if I wait a week?

Who knows? This is a crapshoot for when it explodes. I was surprised it shot up from

XRB
Enterprise grade blockchain like Ripple, but no fees, and much better mining structure.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/

1Nr1ZQgoLL2CmmvbFW79q4CQnHu8ptGzwH

Wasn't all XRB given out for free via faucet, and the dev team split in two?

I feel it, got the other 2/3 in BCH waiting for a correction but BTC is murdering me rn

I've got 25% in BlockCAT, waiting for that to take off and buy more NEBL.

BCH could easily be left to not be pumped for another month

I'm aware of that, but I think the psychological association people have of BCH pumping to BTC crashing and vice versa makes it the most reliable coin to hedge against a BTC crash

LMC
DNA

end of story