The only true crypto that ever existed

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.stackexchange.com/a/2711
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great, now stop dipping please.

THE MOTHERFUCKING KING

Overhyped shitcoin.

Doesn't XMR have a scaling problem worse than Bitcoin?

I hope it dips to 150 or below. I want more

is this a meme forming?

We won't have scaling issues before a few years. So who the fuck cares, we are here for the gainz

It's genuinely useful for money laundering.

ethereum.stackexchange.com/a/2711

it's gonna bounce and break 200k sats again... just watch.

monero has 12 digits after the point, BTC only 8

1 BTC = 100.000.000 Sat
1 XMR = 1.000.000.000.000 Monerinos

Nice for scaling.

>shitcoin

literally one if not the only coin which is developed not for $$ but to accomplish a dream

Just don't. Kikes and pajeets don't understand what innovation is. They buy for fast gains and once they drove the market to shit they complain about how the evil white man didn't warned them. Just stop shilling monero. The coin doesn't need sub human attention

Monero has realisic potential of 1500,- USD to 2.000,- USD in 2018. Im not the only one with that estimate. It's heavily undervalued and very solid regarding tech and team. Also they have a hardware wallet in development, recently released some pic of it on their reddit.

Not to mention they take criticism productively and even encourage it.

>hardware wallet
>kovri
>sub-addressing
>multi-sig

strap in boys, we're going to Moonero

fucking dumb piece of shit bitcoin ruined such majestic moon
i was expecting 220 today

fucking this

Yup this, everybody is fomo'ing into BTC and now fomo'ing in USD because the king is moving again.

Once it gets stuck again we might see some progress

uh oh

I own 50 XMR but it will go down to 150 or less.
After the BTC shit is done, it will go to 300+

2018 is going to be our year.

hardware wallet? why does that make me want to jizz.?

then why wouldnt you sell and rebuy

testing support

what happens at the end of those lines?

Green dildos start to appear...

should have sold something @200
can't even buy the dip now

already recovering with high volume while bitethercoin is free falling. Now I'm 99%

I think the biggest scaling issue with Monero is the increased space each transaction takes up due to the 'bloat' fake transactions needed for the privacy features to work.
Same issue everyone is moaning about for Bcash, in that the bigger the blockchain is, the more resources are going to be needed to run a node, meaning that eventually nodes will be centralised to those that have the resources to.

The question is whether Bitcoin scaling options like Lightning network will offer an increased amount of privacy over onchain transactions.

its going down fast. Get ready to buy more guys.

hehe, this is gone be good, somebody sells monero for 150 on hit. Time to send cold funds in there and raise initial investment

you better bounce and go to 300 right now motherfucker

wat do wat do WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO WAT DO

How do I quickly buy more!!!??! I wasn’t expecting to have a buy opportunity like this at least until next week!!!!!!!

I live in USA and don’t want to wait for cuck-base to load funds up!

During a bloody waterfall over crypto land. Not gone happen. You either have funds in cold storage or on wallets or on exchanges to buy, or you sit on the sidelines.
Give me 15 min and then sell it to me ;^)

how long is it gonna go niggas?

$50 incoming sell sell sell

aight im buying btw, put urs up for 50 then

pretty big buy walls going up, I'd say strong resistance at .017

you no gone steal my $170 moneros rrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee

Realistic drop? 135?

extrem resistance between 110 - 120
next minor resistance 125 - 135, yes

If I had to guess, 150$ seems like the floor

fucking bitcoin I swear...