Where on this graph do you think Bitcoin is, Veeky Forums?

Where on this graph do you think Bitcoin is, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xzkTGUN
discord.gg/DUdRCYj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Media Attention

NEW PARADIGM

Despair

Delusion

Greed.

People are using credit cards to buy BTC

Bear Trap

After the Media Attention, soon we will have a crazy new price of $100,000 per bitcoin.

Greed

Take off to be honest. Its not media attention until it hits every major news outlet on primetime. After that there is an entry barrier for the tech illiterate who will rely on friends and family to get in. Guessing that Christmas is the true normie influx when college kids go home and set their parents and grandparents up with BTC. The bear trap will be Jan-Feb. Then the real media attention comes roaring in.

return to the mean

I know this is a meme post looking for meme answers, but the real answer is that there are multiple bubbles overlapping right now so we're actually at multiple points of the graph.

> For the tech savvy, we're in Enthusiasm
> For the actual institution investors, they are in Stealth Phase until the futures are up.
> For Mom&Pop, it's at Media Attention

The reasons the corrections are erratic and strange is because of the overlappings of the models.

How many times do we have to go through this?

Take off. Really. How much institutional money is in right now? Very little. And the public has definitely not caught on.

greed

Media Attention definitely. 10k is the magic number. Now Boomer money will take us to the moon before we get a monster crash.

It's kinda fucky because we never had an institutional investors phase. We went straight from smart money to (now) public.

So then the question is, what happens when institutional investors get in once CME futures are available?

>Its not media attention until it hits every major news outlet on primetime.
There's going to be a Big Bang Theory episode dedicated to it airing this week. That's about as "Media Attention" as you can get.

Same. I saw Bitcoin featured in the Bloomberg Markets channel on TV before, and I hear about on the radio every once in a while. Normies are definitely taking notice

media attention

delusion / new paradigm.

Billionaire Mike Novogratz:
>Novogratz said Monday that "probably over 20 percent" or "maybe even 30 percent" of his net worth is in cryptocurrencies. He said he's split roughly in half between bitcoin and ethereum.

>12 million viewers
literally nothing, let me know when rappers start rapping about it and cop procedurals bring it to the attention of soccermoms

It's a bub-

Denial

pretty much this. I see it crashing in the next couple of months and then rising to new highs.

will christmas energise btc because mummy and daddy will buy their kids btc investment.

discord.gg/xzkTGUN

At "despair".

Despair that there never will be a large drop for us to buy.

This is a special flavor of hell

Stealth phase, pre takeoff

>stealthphase

lol bro

Looking at bitcoin through this graph can be compared to an ant trying to understand the Solar System.

if you can consider the sell off from september the bear trap then this is probably somewhere in between media attention and enthusiasm

institutional investing

>literally nothing, let me know when rappers start rapping about it and cop procedurals bring it to the attention of soccermoms
That's ridiculous. Outside of a few baseline technologies (phones, internet), that level of penetration isn't even remotely needed to be considered media attention. You're basically saying "... until everyone on the planet can't escape discussions about it, there's no media attention!"

yup, just like it has every time before and will keep doing. it is known.

MANIA
A
N
I
A

kek

Greed

Considering everybody on the planet can't escape discussions about normal curency, I don't see how that's unreasonable.

Thats interesring

I dont know about bitcoin, but this guy is in delusion phase

anons join this Premium pump group. Pumping next coin in about 25 mins. discord.gg/DUdRCYj
If you're not sure it's a scam just watch the pump and you'll see it's legit

Return to Normal

They never learn user

We're somewhere on the right cycle. Difficult to pinpoint.

Good answer.

obviously denial

Between media attention and enthusiasm. In my undergrad business class, the professor asked who knew what Bitcoin was. Everyone rose their hand,

>The reasons the corrections are erratic and strange is because of the overlappings of the models.

No, it's because there is zero regulation and the exchanges and whales can manipulate the fuck out of it.

My moms 60 year old completely tech and business illiterate friend said she had started investing in Bitcoin. That is a signal to me that a large selloff will come soon.

We're well into mania phase.

kek

Between media attention and enthusiasm.
Bear trap was that crash from 3k and 4k.

This considering me and him are the only ones to point it out we are obviously in denial atm LMAO

>totally not denial bros
OH GOD I CAN'T EVEN AHAHAHAHA

Return to normal

Fear incoming

Between media attention and enthusiasm.

What's your exit strategy, Veeky Forums? Don't get trampled when everyone starts running for the door.

Left most, first red pixel.