25m new tethers printed 16 minutes ago

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

Other urls found in this thread:

tether.to/
tether.to/announcement/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tether.to/ Click announcement
>tether.to/announcement/
>Since April 18, 2017, all incoming international wires to Tether have been blocked and refused by our Taiwanese banks. As such, we do not expect the supply of tethers to increase substantially until these constraints have been lifted.
> As such, we do not expect the supply of tethers to increase substantially until these constraints have been lifted.
>Tether supply DOUBLED in a SINGLE MONTH. Tether supply did a 10x increase since April 18, 2017

love it, at this rate, we will have btc's entire mc enveloped in tether at the end of next year

This is amazing lol. When this shit finally crashes we can make sure bitcoin dies for good.

print more tether pls. how about 150 million tonight and 200 million tomorrow morning?!

Gotta love all those ghost dollars in the market.

Oh yeah I forgot. 1 tether = 1 usd right..? kek.

The $100,000 BTC is real

Tether FUD is so stupid. You guys are just salty that you’re in alts or that you sold too early

>Tether FUD is so stupid
Why is it stupid? Go on, refute the arguments posted in this thread like this one

its not fud if its the truth u cuck

>this is what ATH buyers keep saying to themselves

>Almost 90k unconfirmed transactions
Does this matter?

AUDIT
THE
TETH

120m printed in like 3 days? LMAO this is fucking insane.

What if their $ reserves is just btc that they keep buying with new tethers?

Didn't they already admit that pretty much?

post your face when you find out latest batch of tethers is gonna pump BCH not BTC

1 bitcoin = 1 gorillion usd EOY .

screencap this

post your face when nobody buys your bags of shit and you'll have to sell at a loss

You know all non FDIC insured exchanges have this in the tos right?

ENOUGH. FUCKING STOP IT. THIS RUINED BITCOIN FOR ME I SOLD IT ALL

Who gives a shit? This is good if you own BTC. It will increase the price and you will get richer. Stop spreading this...

>tether.to/announcement/
This is only relevant to Taiwanese citizens.

Go take your meds.

Yeah very good. And one day when this shit implodes, i don't wanna here a single word from you.

I am going to sell before that retard.

>Hurrr I'm holding BTC, for my interest pls don't FUD
>hur I'll sell before you retard
What a bunch of selfish parasites on this board.
Yeah USDT scam is wrong and you should get burned if you encourage it.

No one here gives a fuck. Everybody is trying to get rich so they can live their lives as NEETs.

>DELET THIS

>no one gives a fuck
>in thread about tether printing scam out of the many threads about the very same topic this day
OK

They got hacked for $30 mil a while ago.

Wtf are they getting all this new money?
No bank would lend them this amount of money.

>Wtf are they getting all this new money?
>No bank would lend them this amount of money.

see Do you wanna see how deep the rabbit hole really goes?

Because you know the day. Fcking brainlet

P O N Z I
O
N
Z
I

>Hurr durr where's the money come from?

Bitfinex literally makes millions of dollars a day in fees. Like 7 million a day easy. 210 million a month.

>no one gives a fuck
>in thread about tether printing scam out of the many threads about the very same topic this day
OK

yet they are printing 10x that amount

I'm guessing it's tether putting those 350BTC buys, 100BTC buys at 10k+

who else would move those amounts of money in BTC?
Who else would buy those amounts at the top?

this ponzi ends when everyone cashes out and they don't have enough tether to buy the dip

Bitcoin is going down. Guess what that means? Daddy tether is going to bail you out and push it to 15k

$3.5 million...jesus. Nobody with that much money would legit buy something at ATH. Either it's freshly printed tethers, or it's a whale trying to keep the price high while he cashes out.