Is the bloodbath beginning? Slow and steady

Is the bloodbath beginning? Slow and steady

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DUdRCYj
discord.gg/vjSkQKR
youtube.com/watch?v=P0nyy6AcfY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SELL. EVERYTHING.

No, retard. This is just a correction after the biggest 6HR candle increase in bitcoin's history. Nearly $1k in one 6HR candle. Buy the dip.

No.

When it goes it will go hard and fast. Straight down to 7k to begin with.

Normies are the first who will panic sell.

NOPE

Bloodbath? 25m new tethers just got printed minutes ago

its down because coinbase is down n gdax was down, because so many want to buy, if u sold at 11200 rebuy now

I expect it to dip anywhere from 7-9k the coming days. In that moment normies will be scared. I'll dump my money into BTC and many more when the dip is over the real take off will begin since normies will feel like they missed another chance to get in and are going to buy in out of frustration. Just like a month ago, there will be a big dip.

textbook?

Just like a month ago? The dip a month ago was from people afraid that "the flippening" to BCH might actually happen. It didn't. BTC recovered from the $1500 dip, and when the flippening was threatened a 2nd time with "project dragonslayer", BTC didn't budge a single fucking cent. Institutional investors with steady hands are on BTC now.

>doji
It’s over. Cryptofags BTFO

>(((Institutional investors))) are in control

Yes the trend has already reversed

the trend had reversed
when the walls fell.

This. That red candle from 11k to 10k did it.

you didn't trade that shitshow?
the dragonslaying meme is fucking great for trading user.
don't get sentimental over your portfolio

anons join this Premium pump group. Pumping next coin in about 30 mins. discord.gg/DUdRCYj
If you're not sure it's a scam just watch the pump and you'll see it's legit

LMFAO ITS OVER CHECK THE CHARTS NOW!

A bloodbath doesnt happen slowly... tard
When everyone panics and sells everything is when the shit hits the fan not this creeping pussy shiet

Mt. Gox took a whle month to tank the price, it looked like a minor correction for a week.

I fucking hope it is, I want to see BTC bleed so I can pump alts.. Join our group, we'll have the first pump in 15min discord.gg/vjSkQKR

Except the blockchain moves like a slug. Check the unconfirmed stats, clogged as fuck by garbage transactions. This is probably SHTF, but it's in slow motion. Couldn't even get out now if you wanted to.

when i should i buy back ? heading towards 9000 now , should i buy at 9000 or ??

Why isn't there bitcoinfast so shit doesn't take ages? Oh wait even if there was a thing like that it would be different from regular bitcoin and as such would be worth nothing.

What a dumb system that you can't even upgrade this thing. This will never be adopted by the plebs because it shits itself under its own weight.

switch to BCH for now unless you hate money

i already have BCH ...

Wait AT LEAST until 8k

Also, don't be dumb to go all in, put 25% at 8k, 25% at 7k and 50% at 6k, so you can adjust yourself in case the market changes.

Be smarter, user.

Buy back in when it hits $8500 in a couple of hours!

It's dropping boys. Slow and steady.
If you're still holding you're retarded. They're fucking boiling you alive.
pic related

>1k in 1 hour

Pretty insane when you think how long it took for bitcoin to hit 1k the second time

there is literally no single reason why it would "crash". The support above 10k was tremendous. There is no real FUD, new normie money keeps pouring in. Like it or not, but it is not going to "crash" for no reason, even if you want it to.

A nice and slow decline is good, take some time for people to think about it instead of throwing money at it.

You should be putting in anything that you can't afford to lose.

Anyone else feel a sense of justice watching it go down in such a nice, pretty manner, it's like a real correction. Feels right because that pump was unnatural, I hate when people say crypto is a bubble.

>the bloodbath
I fucking hate this meme. I keep hearing retards call every single correction Bitcoin has after it fucking skyrockets a "bloodbath".
And I know absolute retards like you will be jerking yourselves off if Bitcoin """""""""crashes""""""""" to 9k today as if it wasn't that last week

nocoiners lmao

by the time I'll be able to set up a sell order on kraken the whole crash will be over

Check the charts right now idiot.

You better stay in this thread, and not run like a newfag.

kys

Normies will get JUSTED, not only is the price plunging.
They will also soon get frustrated when they try to transact their new BTC.

And with 85k unconfirmed transactions, retail investors won't even be able to get out without taking a massive loss.

Normies are gonna stay away from crypto for another year, thank god.

no, then it will be up again 30% and your old sell older, which you couldn't cancel, already filled.

It will only get worrisome if it drop below the "new paradigm" 10k.

well then...

HOLY FUCK 10 TO 9K INSTNATLY ON NORMIEBASE

GET THE WATER NIGGA ITS GOIN DOWN

> 9700 and falling
> shorted at 10k

IM BUYING

ITS DED SELL SELL

youtube.com/watch?v=P0nyy6AcfY4

THEME SONG FOR TODAY

PRINT MORE TETHER !! ! PUMP THEM IN !!!
TETHER WE NEED U! !!

Don't buy so soon retard. We need it to go lower. 7k is where it's at. Read my post

9700 on gdax.

coinbase won't fucking verify my bank account ffs

When you cant cash out is no longer just a meme!!!

Use Bitstamp, they have no withdrawal fee

this is great! sold off just in time.

>BTC price drops
>all of a sudden magically my wallet won't let me sell BTC

literal ponzi

A good rule of thumb is if it drops between 10-20% you should sell

its fucking over i just barely sold at 9500

Who is the retard now?

If you popped all your BTC into BCash right now you would make a killing

its actually coming back up again. lol

when is good time to buy? 9k? 8k? 7k?

Why