They won't stop talking about Bitcoin in the office where I work. We are way way way past the early adopter phase...

They won't stop talking about Bitcoin in the office where I work. We are way way way past the early adopter phase, aren't we? It's too late, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just gonne leave this here

All of my friends started talking about it, even the girls
>filthy nocoiner so don't care

Just FUD it

It's not too late to get Bitcoin Cash

Bitcoin will pump in the next hours

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

No, we need a hard reset. Back to early 2017 lvls.

It needs to come down before we can start over again.

Avoid the normie flood, get on the Ark!

The king will die, and you can ride whatever replaces it once the normies kill it.

I hope bitcoin will die
I believe in crypto but bitcoin is fucking shit tier

Read some research the other day, don't remember where; it concluded not yet 1% of the world's population has bought some cryptocurrency.

This. It might be fun to ride the BTC bull, but I'd rather hide out in the safety of her majesty, Ethereum.

It's hard to tell if that means only 1/100 people have crypto, or that 1% of the worlds wealth is in crypto.

This meme takes 30 mins to decipher

Even if every normie gets into bitcoin there are stills many cryptos much better that you can still put money into when they all realize there’s other uses for crypto.

kek

>there are stills many cryptos much bette

you faggots keep saying that but what are those supposed to be?

ETH which gets hacked every other week?
XMR which is run by a degenerate furfag?
or any of those 1000 ERC20 tokens that dont even have any product yet?
lmao you shitcoiners really are hopeless

>muh superior tech
>muh strong fundamentals
>muh partnerships

none of this shit means fuck all
bitcoin is absolute KING and I dont see any of those shitcoins challenging that any time soon.

>Here's your coffee sir, that'll be $2
>Can I pay with BTC?
>Sure
>*$10 transaction fee*
>BUT MUH KING BITCOIN!

>implying other shitcoins have solved the scaling problem
>implying any shitcoin is even close to becoming a widely-accepted currency
>using tired old memes that completely miss the point

how do they miss the point?
btc isn't useable as a "widely-accepted" currency

The point being that BTC is ancient technology that needs a new fork to implement any new rule. Don't be suckered into normalcy bias, BTC won't appreciate in value forever. It's merely a speculative asset now. Other coins can do what BTC can do, and better.

>ETH - faster confirmation times and lower fees
>Monero, PIVX, Zcash, etc - improved privacy
>Any proof of work shitcoin is more efficient and involves less opportunity cost

>btc isn't useable as a "widely-accepted" currency

the point is that no other shitcoin is useable either
theyd all run into the same problems as bitcoin if people cared enough about them to gain any tranction

>The point being that BTC is ancient technology that needs a new fork to implement any new rule

all of those coins you mentioned are dogshit
none of them has solved the scaling problem

>muh improved privacy

lol just go away

Now can you post a similar image, but one that wasn't put up together by someone suffering from a stroke?

>all of those coins you mentioned are dogshit

Out of arguments, eh?

Moreover, there are coins that intend to do shit that BTC has never dreamed of doing (and can't do). Ark wants to implement deployable blockchains, obsidian is creating an anonymous phone-based chat client, Aragon has its distributed governance and arbitration system, Golem/XEL/RLC has its distributed computing, Ripple is going to integrate payment networks, ETH is its own platform, and Augur wants to use democratic voting to predict the outcome of future actions. To name a few.

BTC won't be top dog forever. Don't be left holding the bags.

>>ETH - faster confirmation times and lower fees
Yeah, no. ETH isn't scalable for shit it's blockchain size is already put to shame by BTC and it's many magnitudes of useage behind lmfao

Your privacy point is good though and there are coins working on fixing scaling even ERC20's but ETH ain't it bub

>intend to do

thats the kicker user
they "intend do"
none of these shitcoins has accomlished anything so far

also LMAO yeah obsidian is gonna be the bitcoin killer for sure
hahahhaha

At least people like this don't care. They will be the last to buy.

They talk about it but they dont own any, yet.

Bitcoin is going to pop soon. Normies who have no understanding of how it works are buying into it thinking it's a get rich quick scheme. It'll suffer a massive drop and then plummet.

>ETH isn't scalable for shit it's blockchain size is already put to shame by BTC

Where's this meme from? ETH only requires 30GB at the moment.
Every ethereum block contains a hash of the current state of the blockchain, which means there's no need to store old blocks. It's called utxo commitments.

On-chain ethereum currently scales to about 1.5M transactions daily vs ~350k for bitcoin.

All the nocoiner cope wouldn't fit on a single image. Just zoom it out and read maggot.