Shill link on reddit

We can't moon unless people know it exists. Do we wanna sit with our neutron star bags doing nothing getting no gains while everyone else moons?

Which subreddit can we do this?

you made this thread already faggot. we're not interested in helping leddit make money

linkies getting even more retarded and desperate

It's over

everyone else realized this a long while ago
it's about time you smelt the coffee and stop drinking the koolaid

Like it or not but more people use Reddit than Veeky Forums.
If you don't shill it on reddit nobody will buy it.

Just wait until the mainnet goes live in a few months. Work on setting up a node in the meantime. Unless you just wanted a pump to sell your bags. Why buy it if you don't believe in the projects potential?

There are always a handful of stragglers. I actually saw someone shilling PoSW just the other day. Veeky Forums will never learn

I don't wanna wait a few months. In a few months we could be looking at BTC above 100k. Then it'd make more sense jumping our bags.
We have to moon now.

Fear is the most powerful emotion because its all speculation yet it compels us to fuck shit up

>If you don't shill it on reddit nobody will buy it.
MOTHERFUCKING SWIFT

>In a few months we could be looking at BTC above 100k.
people seriously believe this. it's time to buy alts.

Have you set up a node? I set one up but the instructions on the github readme are different to the video on chainlinknodes now so I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

D E L U D E D

Everybody knows it exists, nobody gives a shit.

I believe in the projects potential but all the evidence points to Sergey abandoning it and the Gibhub being dead. If sergey would just confirm personally that he's still involved my FUD would go away and I'd FOMO more. But all the potential in the world means nothing if they've given up.

I keep having normalfags at work talk to me about bitcoin now, they're all buying the shit. The time to buy alts is now.

>the Gibhub being dead.
you're looking at the public, completed project repository, idiot.

Post comments on the youtube videos or in the Gitter or on Thomas's node github. Steve and Thomas have seemed to be very responsive to technical questions.

Just sell it.
Dont start some desperate shilling if you have weak hands.

private repositories goes against the core principles of concensus networks & crypto and the open source nature of the project they said they were doing.

Face it; they gave up. There haven't been any commits in 12 days. They used to commit regularly. The writing is on the wall.

PoSW has been climbing since July and is pretty good for day trading

I will shill my ass off

I'll do this, thanks

retards dont shill now until it get listed in couple more better exchanges, reddit/bitcointalk normie reatrds does not even ed, binance shit. let us start shill only when it available in big exchanges. until then accumulate guys