The Crypto/BTC bubble will explode soon whether you like it or not. Its all over the news...

The Crypto/BTC bubble will explode soon whether you like it or not. Its all over the news. Normie youtubers and random people who don't know shit talking about buying some. Nobody knows when the bubble will burst, maybe tomorrow maybe in 2 months. But when it does it will be apocalyptic and the crypto investor suicide rate will skyrock. I personally cashed out 90 % off all my crypto investments. Either you choose to live in denial and think BTC will reach 1 million $ or look around you and realise u are in a giant bubble who is about to explode.

>muh bubble
>muh normies are coming

nigger I aint selling before it hits 500k / coin

>nigger I aint selling before it hits 500k / coin
Do you really think 1 Bitcoin is worth 10k ? or even 500k ?

Absolutely deluded.

Delusion isn't even good enough to describe it. People here legitimately think they've found Shangri-La. When in reality they're going straight to Hell.

It is going to bounce back, you know, people do stupid things during xmas.
(Then it will return to $400 each. )

RIGHT NOW IT'S EXPLODING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you know what's worse that one giant bubble?

2 giant bubbles ?

i think its worth 3 million per coin actually
but Im not greedy so Im taking profits at 500k

>MUH BUBBLE

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS FUD POST !!! I CAN ONLY LAUGH ABOUT IT !!! I BOUGHT BITCOIN AT 9500 AND I WONT SELL TILL IT HIT 1-2 MILLION A COIN !! AND IT WILL HIT 1 -2 MILLION A COIN 100% IN THE NEXT 1-5 YEARS

FUCKING NO COINERS WITH UR FUD
CAN ONLY LAUGH ABOUT U

I hope it has started. Can't wait for the big crash ! This will be fucking GREAT!

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Even if it burts, you can still make mad profit years later: see dot com bubble.

the same shit you just wrote was said in 2014 when it reached 1k
fuck you normies even if i loose the money at least i fucking took a risk
better than live forever with the thought "oh man why didnt i buy"

>"oh man why didnt i buy"
better than "oh man i lsot all my money in crypto"

>all my money
lmao we invested pocket change a few years ago, maybe you should've done the same

>muh bubble
Just yesterday I saw everyone making fun of this meme. Soon as btc starts fluctuating up again it will be moon mission memes all over again, you guys are too predictable

Just fucking hold onto it and play the long game. Buy altcoins when they're low, sell them for btc when high, trade btc in for mad fucking bucks whenever bloomberg starts shitting its pants about it again

see Enron

Enron was a corrupt company, that's something totally different than a currency.

>the same shit you just wrote was said in 2014 when it reached 1k
Doesn't mean it's wrong long term

Then it crashed to $200 and took 2 years to recover
Then the new rally was propped up by Bitfinex washtrading and tethers
People think a 80% drop to $2000 sounds ludicrous, but as unlikely as it is I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Bitcoin drops all the way back to $200