IT'S 13 CENTS AND DROPPING

IT'S 13 CENTS AND DROPPING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ggm41/this_fud_hysteria_is_getting_really_silly/
youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE BEST OF Veeky Forums GO ALL IN ON CHAINLINK HUR DUURR 50 CENTS HUR DURR RENT FREE ahahahahahahahahah fucking deluded linkies

> bitcoin goes up link sinks
> bitcoin goes down link sinks

i fucking hate bitcoin with all my heart

Link discovering new floors each and every day.

FUCK I'M HIT CAPTAIN SAVE ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS

Instead of buying high, you literally have the chance to buy the next 50x coin at its very bottom right now. Also, the devs didn't ghost.

LMAO
I hope bitcoin crashes 50% just so I can feast on the tears of these linktards hahahahha

Crying time for the weak. Buying time for the strong.

Maybe you should hate Link instead of Bitcoin

What is so special with LINK that makes so many faggots here buy into it? I seriously don't get it as it seems like it's only at a loss all the time

bought yesterday AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nah that can't be it

Omg guys, just fucking sell already. You know at least digibyte still has its devs.

That's why Veeky Forums is so much into Link. The official motto here is "buy high, sell low" - and Link is the only coin to permanently guarantees this motto to everyone who touches it

> devs went on holiday after ICO

>the entire top 100 just flash crashed
>metaverse went from over $3 to $0.05 for a moment
>still choose to fud link

really makes you think

Fuck off newfag
Stay poor
This

Did it really? My omg is still the same price

guarantee you will wish you go back in time to this moment and buy the fuck out of it

SERGEY TOOK THE PROFITS AND RAN. RORY JUST HUNG HIMSELF.

ITS OVER, SELL SELL SELL

lol yeah people who dont read the whitepaper or understand the shit they're reading got justed

get the fuck out deluded linkies

Link is going to be the biggest thing in crypto. you heard it here first. buy 10k and come back in 2 years. buy lambo. now fuck off

Aaaand Bittrex listing in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... The biggest fud to con Veeky Forums out of becoming millionaires ever. Thanks for the cheap bags 'Deluded Linkies' ;)

LOL this is going to be awesome when the next Link news is out. All these stupid fucks are going to be like "I could have bought under $0.25 per link but everyone on Veeky Forums said it was a shitcoin and I believed them"

BIGGEST..... FOMO...... EVENT...... EVER...... (except for the soon to be IOTA fomo event)

Why is Sergey ghosting us right now? What if he's given up?

$0.144 each now. Did you sell out OP? How about you user?

Can you guys keep this up until Ark hits 4000 again so I can sell and buy into Link. Thanks.

But user. ITOA is the footure!
I can taste the salty tears already. They won't be able to load the LINK binance page in time before it has gone up to 35c let alone transfer funds over. Bitrtrex or no Bittrex, when Sergey puts an end to this game of Chinese whispers it is going to moooon.

My conservative Link estimate is $1.47.

High end estimate for Link is $3.89

These are both within the next 6 month.

Hope we are not sitting on the moon using a telescope to look back at your NoLink ass user

Sergey has quit it's confirmed on Slack. Steve quit coding weeks ago. There was no private repository. Rory has been keeping up this sham for the attention.

holy shit is this for real?
SELL SELL SELL

Yeah well my conservative estimate is .01 cents and my optimistic estimate is .05 cents.

I can pull numbers out of my ass too.

>Also, the devs didn't ghost.
proof please cuz all indications are they're gone.

So now's a good time to buy link? I was waiting for the next crash to do anything.

Post the Slack then.

This is nothing! LINK is the coin of the future, even my mom told me, im gonna laugh my ass off when i retire with my neetbux gains and snort coke from a strippers asscrack
Fuck you all No LINKERs

I LOVE HOW YOUR EYYYYYYYES GLOOOOOOOW.....
WHENEVER YOU HIIII-IIIIT MEEEEEEEEEE.........
WHEN I RUN A-WAAAY FROM YOOOUUUUU.............
I LOVE HOW YOU CHAAAASE MEEEEEEEE......................

I has 5k LINK
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ggm41/this_fud_hysteria_is_getting_really_silly/ No, it is organised FUD by a bunch of anons on here, new plebbit accounts and chinese whispers from there on out.

Sergey is dying. His weight gain coincides with the progression of his illness. As his illness progresses and his body deteriorates, he has to take more and more time off. He and Steve are trying to get the oracle network up and running before Sergey passes. After Sergey dies, his 300,000,000 LINKs will be locked away forever. If Sergey and Steve succeed- that 300,000,000 LINK will be the greatest untouchable wealth the world has ever seen.

Right now Sergey is in Sri Lanka because he is a virgin and he wants to get laid before he dies. He confided this to me right before SIBOS began. He's on one final vacation, where he plans to lose his virginity and then come back and complete the Chainlink network full steam ahead and a new man.

Sergey knows he'll never live to see Chainlink at it's fullest, but he wants to be remembered. That's why the 300,000,000 will be locked away. He will be the richest man who never lived, and all of humanity will know.

He's been in the game since before most of us knew what blockchain was. He ain't ghosting noone. youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk

My LINK position is filling my need for BLOODSHED

kek. these link threads are cracking me up

Well, they are pissing somebody off enough to FUD this hard lol.
Probably sticker guy when he couldn't sell any stickers. Or plushtard!

Inb4 Sergey is leaving. No.

checked and kekd

yo this is really good amom