Chainlink is seriously hilarious

I have never seen people be so deluded in a mass hysteric frenzy for a single coin and then get pwned so hard.

It really does feel like divine retribution sent out specifically to punish the autistic basement dwelling freaks who populate this board.

God is true, God is great! Chainlink hell forever!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ggm41/this_fud_hysteria_is_getting_really_silly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still am a strong holder, but Chainlink is over. Sergey abandoned the project a few weeks ago; it's confirmed now. Steve may be able to get a CEO (Sergey didn't code or contribute anyways) and they might be able to keep going. But once the news hits that sergey is out that's going to be it. It stinks, but you live and you learn.

I'm glad you realized the truth. Not everyone is built to withstand the temptations of an instant $32m in cash. Sergey was not one of them.

DELET THIS SIRGAY IS GOOD MAN

always do the opposite of biz

It's funny and we probably do deserve it, but its 100 % the teams radio silence, the project is still golden and will be $10-$15 within one year.

it's 1 philosophy major and 1 run-of-the-mill programmer.

i fully don't understand how they managed to attract the attention of SWIFT and ari juels, but i'm assuming it's because they were first movers and sergey is good at talking. other than that, i don't see how this heavy-duty tech project can succeed without a vitalik or gavin wood or those brilliant dudes behind iota. i seriously doubt sergey even knows how to code. it's all abstract ideas in his head at this point and he's shown himself a failure at management, marketing, and doing CEO things.

correct

Sergey left two weeks ago, so they don't even have that anymore. Rory's EOY announcement is that they're searching for a new CEO.

lol stop crying faggot like all the other btc holders thinking its gonna crash

who is searching for a new CEO? Rory has almost no affiliation with the company. He begged Sergey to let him mod the slack and he got paid in some LINK. Steve Ellis is a programming autist and that's it. Without Sergey there is nothing.

Steve and some the two VC groups that are trying to keep this from being a huge egg on their face. A project failing wouldnt be a big deal but having the ceo leave for the reason that's going to come out is.

i think it was a big black mark against them that none of the big VC groups invested: pantera, polychain, fenbushi. iirc, only one or two of the smaller VCs did.

>the entire top 100 just flash crashed
>metaverse went from over $3 to $0.05 for a moment
>still choose to fud link

really makes you think

ID's PyiJZ2hp and 1fP+q4gg doing some major piggy backing propping up this thread.

Which discord?

where are you even getting this information lol?

all we know is that the next announcement will be from sergey

It will be but it's his resignation letter. I saw a screencap from the telegram. Did you not notice his twitter feed stopped more than two weeks ago but he'd been posting regulalarly before

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keep frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Get out

Enjoy tihs post everyone we won't be hearing about chainlink for a long time

>7 tweets since August
>Been posting regularly

Relatively to what would happen after, during the most critical period for a young company and especially after he dragged thousands of people in to raise money. Sergey fucked all of us, not to make money but because of "personal issues" Expect the announcement today.

there are rumors going around that sergey bought a $5 million yacht, and is currently located in the caribbean.

Aaand Bittrex listing in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... The biggest fud to con Veeky Forums out of becoming millionaires ever. Thanks for the cheap bags 'Deluded Linkies' ;)

What's your source on the bittrex rumors? They're about to be sorely dissapointed when a coin they list promptly tanks if true because the ceo had personal issues that caused him to walk away

the bittrex rumor is the last little hope deluded linkies are clinging onto. it's complete bullshit btw, bittrex would never list some erc20 vaporwave scamcoin. they're part of the same team of scammers that also made confido (already exit scammed).

It is all Chinese whispers user. When Sergey actually comes back to announce his news it will moon and half of Veeky Forums will be crying they could have bought under 25c

I just bought more. Am I dumb?

Bittrex is probably BS but so is all the rest of the crap going around right now. It is all a game of Chinese whispers.

The weak shall be culled.

There is no new, the news is that sergey resigned and Steve and one of the VCs are starting a search for a new CEO. It's on the slack and telegram. There will never be a bittrex listing because sergey had personal issues and walked away.

And honestly you FUDers have gone too far making up pure bullshit about Sergey quitting or whatever. kys

The FUD can't get worse than 'the CEO and face of the company has walked out' can it? It will moon the second we get any real news and word from Sergey.
But yeah, you are probably dumb. Asking if you were was a dead giveaway.

It can always go down more. Every coin can always go down more. But yeah I'm optimistic. I got to be since I just doubled down on an investment that has lost me lots of money already.

Smartcontract.com hacked. Getting spam mail and contracts down. Anyone on their mailing list can confirm. I don't regret investing and with the knowledge I had at the moment I would do it again. It is what it is, first one in often gets shot.

FUD
True but oh well.
Yep, bunch of new plebbit accounts, anons on here and Chinese whispers filling in the blanks ad infinitum. reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ggm41/this_fud_hysteria_is_getting_really_silly/

great idea great white paper great advisors

Sergey couldn't keep himself together. Whatever his personal demons were that destroyed him I wish him well.

Sergey is dying. His weight gain coincides with the progression of his illness. As his illness progresses and his body deteriorates, he has to take more and more time off. He and Steve are trying to get the oracle network up and running before Sergey passes. After Sergey dies, his 300,000,000 LINKs will be locked away forever. If Sergey and Steve succeed- that 300,000,000 LINK will be the greatest untouchable wealth the world has ever seen.

Right now Sergey is in Sri Lanka because he is a virgin and he wants to get laid before he dies. He confided this to me right before SIBOS began. He's on one final vacation, where he plans to lose his virginity and then come back and complete the Chainlink network full steam ahead and a new man.

Sergey knows he'll never live to see Chainlink at it's fullest, but he wants to be remembered. That's why the 300,000,000 will be locked away. He will be the richest man who never lived, and all of humanity will know.

Why's everyone getting so mad? Communication has been improving, albeit gradually. At least we have an an announcement from Sergey coming soon, and Rory has been giving the occasional update.

You small cocked, soft balled faggots are just impatient.

can't wait for sergey's announcement that he's stepping down

He isn't

So Sergey is no longer on the team is what seems to be the big news.

Kek please keep posting these

Fucking lucky I didn't get in the ICO, I literally thought at that time I'm missing free money

Agreed, OP. I don't know why people here got so fascinated by it to begin with.

Let me tell you two things:
1) It is a SHITCOIN. It will never moon, nor do anything these autists are hoping for.
2) They absolutely deserve what's coming.

While some are LARPing as bagholders or just trolling, some few do really believe in this project. Poor fucks.

>not being fascinated by the potential of a decentralized oracle that bridges the gap between blockchain, smart contracts and cryptography and will allow cryptocurrency to extend beyond the current circle jerk that it is today

k

extend beyond it's current circle jerk into real, industry world use and also literally kill lot's of shitcoins out on the market right now that will be obsolete in the presence of a decentralized oracle. This things just gonna fucking gobble up shitcoin market caps left and right, can't w8 m8

yup. this is the truth. honestly, I understand people who think it's too good to be true. sometimes it seems that way. but let me tell yeah, it's true.

All true in theory, but the team is not inspiring any confidence that they will actually get this done. Ever.

went from like $500 down to 140 by holding LINK and OMG, then I sold and bought BTC

THe current state of biz gives me heartaches.
Im still holding LINK
Wat I do?

Yeah this is comical but truly feel bad for my fellow brothers who actually beileved in the project and got burned

Nothing. You stop reading those idiot boards and mind your life for 2 years.

Maybe ask yourself why the fuck just before the December news the FUD increases to silly levels again. Draw your conclusion. This is the perfect dip to buy.

should I sell my OMG and get Link whilst it's ATL?

link was literally the biggest shit show of all icos, i wonder how many got scammed thinking they were sending eth to one of those "pool" addresses.

anyway looks like the ones who got in and didn't dump after the pump got scammed too, lol

you're jus' fallin' for all the lies and FUD. get it together, friend.

sell you moron. it's almost certain sergey left the team, personal issues. the project is a fucking mess right now, they still haven't hired devs, steve is literally the only guy working on the project right now.

I agree. I sold at a loss. I'm going in on LISK

I'm willing to hold for that m8. You're just a useless FUDr and it's been announced that things are on their way as it should be, with mainnet on schedule.

I'm gonna be laughin at you from the moon while I look out of my lambo from a golden telescope to see your pink wojak face

But I thought we were already past best dip stage
One thing for sure, all those $5 by eoy are false predictions

>buying LISK

lol, both Ark and Ardor are absolutely superior projects in LISK's domain m8.

Watching chainlink get annihilated gives me so much pleasure. I almost fell for it and bought it when it was first shilled here. I imagine there's an alternate timeline where I'm a stinky linky and then suddenly I'm transported to this lovely timeline where I didn't buy it.

Hold off for a bit, omg might run back up to over $9 if bitcoin holds 10k

What if hell exists and it's full of crying pink wojaks for eternity? Jesus please forgive me of my sins

personal issues are actually confirmed

oh yes. that post. total confirmation.

I think it might be fun to buy in at a penny though

>Veeky Forums post as proof
>confirmed