ITT: Calm Discussion

Can we please have a calm, rational discussion of what EXACTLY the fuck is going on?

Is this institutional money fucking around? Normies FOMOing and ancient whales dumping? Bots? (((Them)))?

WHAT IS HAPPENING and WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/money/2017/oct/01/will-bitcoin-ever-be-safe-investment-gamble
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BTC is kill. No more. ITS FUCKING KILL
Flippening happening soon.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I WANT MY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What the fuck are you surprised about? It was retardedly overbought, the only mystery is why it took this long to correct.

Normies btfo, now put your money on stuff that actually matters.

ETH / NEO, either of them would do. I went for ETH.

Shit that works.

It's a pilot test for the flippening.

The dragon is going to be slayed.

BTC 5000 USD
BCC 5000 USD

Its....

Its......a--
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

newfag

this

We should have crashed long time ago, now people realize that the bull market is over

Sell ASAP

This.

>We had two things in 2013. An exchange counterfeiting, and a bot constantly buying Bitcoin on the counterfeiting exchange.

>Today, in 2017, we have the same things. A counterfeiting exchange with bots buying Bitcoin with counterfeit money, and trading everywhere.

Quote courtesy of @bitfinexed

Unless they print another 100.000M tether real soon we are going to see a long bearish market.. might last months to years.

>correct is just being volatile like it always has

Newfags fuck off

WHERES MY MONEY MINISTER SATOSHI!?!?!?!

>people didnt see this coming

should have bought the only REAL coin

WTF ALL CRYPTOS ARE FALLING LIKE A STONE!!! THE ENTIRE CRYPTO MARKET WAS A HOAX!!

Im just upset because I predicted the crash and went all in on ETH and LTC, banking on their stability.

But no, they crashed even harder than BTC, I lost a lot, in terms of fiat and BTC. If I had just left in BTC to ride the crash, I'd be better than now.

BTC hit low at 9.2k today and is at 9.7 and stable right now... I would be buying in BTC and ETH (was at 510 dolars one point today and is currently BELOW 3 month average right now)

Why is this happening to most other coins too reeeee

This. Also, this crash is a joke compared to what BTC has seen in earlier times.

because BTC is literally all of crypto
other cryptos are only valuable in relation to BTC, BTC tanks, everything tanks. BTC moons, everything moons.

But isn't it more likely for others to surge when btc dips?

It's going to stabilize in the $9500~10k range and continue to go up as more normies pour in the following days.

Guess we all just missed on this major dip

IT'S GOIN TO 100K SKREENKAPTHIS

We have an optimistic market correction going on.

no iota. buy iota and watch as tangled destroys blockchain and you become a multi-millionaire within a few years.

I just want a stable crypto to use for investing in memeworthy alt coins.

iota + monero
it's all you need put your whole stack in it and watch the news of course, but just hold and by 2020 you'll be in the situation where people who bought btc 3 years ago are today

Wouldnt all the mass asic miner have the most volume to move? And with anonymous wallets its would be fairly easy to disperse this money around into different accounts owned by the sane entity? Wouldn't passing money back and forth make it *seem* like the currency is in large deman by its trade volume?
I really dont care for bitcoin at this point. Transactions arent going to be any faster and other crypto currencies are finding suitable niches. If miners aren't going to continue the plumbing for btc transactions and favor bch then whats the point?
Captcha: local only

some facts
1)yesterday korean and japanease markets were like 1000 usd higher price btc compared to bitfinex.
2) Today japanese drops to the same level than bitfinex...

what if korean sells, btw, koreans and japanese markets are used by chinese because chinese gov close their own....

I put into ETH before the tank was this a good move?

I missed you beanchan

>tfw you bought the iota dip

Yeah, but I don't know where else to allocate my satoshi's.

I stayed in alts 100% through this because my internet is slow as balls so I don't even bother trying to panic sell my alts to FOMO into the BTC train usually, I just wait it out. Am I dumb?

this

no.

maybe

>Established in 2009 after the financial crash, bitcoin is a digital currency that has no central bank or regulatory authority backing it up. The coins don’t exist in a tangible form but are made by computers and stored in a digital wallet or on the cloud. They can then be exchanged and used in transactions.

>There is a finite number of bitcoin that can be supplied – 21m – and there are currently 15m in circulation. Its price has fluctuated wildly since it was launched. Seven years ago, two pizzas were bought for 10,000 bitcoin. At its peak at the beginning of September this year each bitcoin was worth almost $5,000. As it can be used as an anonymous way to carry out cross-border money transfers, it has been linked to drug dealing and money laundering.

theguardian.com/money/2017/oct/01/will-bitcoin-ever-be-safe-investment-gamble

uuuh, are they correct?

I'm kind of new at bitcoins, but weren't bitcoins registered in year 2000?

buy low, sell high. trading often is a good way to lose money.

I bought all my alts very low (REQ and LINK are my biggest holds).

I know trading is a good way to lose money and normally I don't, unless the charts and price flux is very predictable (like ETH when it was $290-310), but I just always get fucked when BTC rockets away and I lower and lower in satoshi value, but I know when I finally moon I'll catch up.

The value of some of the most promising projects in the field is block chain is tied to bitcoin...

Profit taking by huge whales. Maybe even miners who have vast BTC holdings cashing out to fiat.

Nothing to get panicked about unless you panic sold at a loss.

nothing to see here this is a normal legitimate ta pattern
no wash trading or anything fishy going on here

Institutional money just initiated a bear market to lube up their entry points scheduled for late december

A fact that all of the altcoin evangelists on Veeky Forums fail to realize

how great would it be if they drew the silhouette of all the buildings on wall street or manhattan or the FED building just to rub it in

>Put money in neo or eth
>Doesn't realize that Everytime that BTC corrects both of those coins go down as well

Bought ETH at 504
Bought BTC at 9664
Bought ETC at 24

Kill me please
Luckily wasn’t huge amounts

Go all in DOGE next time. It never dips.

Rational person here:

One thing that is lowering the price right now is coinbase being down. People who would normally buy more because they think the bottom of the dip is reached, can't buy more.

One the bright side (for BTC) BCC is proving to be trash during this little dip.

There is no rational explanation for BCH going down during the tip other than market manipulation

THEY LITERALLY CANT CASH IN

the BTC/BCH thing a couple of weeks back was clear manipulation.

This correction is normal and expected.

Its funny to see all the panicking on the boards, all the jubilation by anti-BTC autists who can't see the interlinked nature of BTC with alts until their own horse gets fucked as well along with BTC.

THIS is what happens when BTC tanks in a natural market profit-taking move. Just about everything else goes down with it, and a sign of what will happen if a "flippening" occurs.

It's psychological.

BTC hits 5 figures, people panic. It'll go up. Just chill the fuck out.

Where is the money going when everything goes down? Surely no one is actually changing crypto to fiat?

The comfiest explanation is that Bitcoin went parabolic for 24 hours, blew the top off at 11.4 and is now down modestly below where it was 48 hours ago

Literally stampeding bull sign to buy right now

>BTC goes down
>alts still dont go up

I just want my alts to go up

I've been bagholding for over a month... funds all stuck... JUST

BItcoin - 0,04% / 1hr
Bcash -7,50 %
muh dragonslayer

BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAPBULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP BULL TRAP

Not yet though. I think we are going to go sideways/down for a while.

HahahahahahahahaHhHHaaaaaa get wrektd bit coin faggots

Why when BTC drops everyone drops? What the fuck it s like people sell panic EVERY POSITION they have .. i don t get these people , IQ of 50 or something