IOTA WHILE ITS CHEAP

Get in here and get some IOTA while its still just barely over $1.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/IOTUSD/eme7dMjd-IOTA-is-the-Strongest-Altcoin-Contender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link to this boi?

already bought 1 hour ago

tradingview.com/chart/IOTUSD/eme7dMjd-IOTA-is-the-Strongest-Altcoin-Contender/

it dipped to 1.08 and now its flying back to 1.3 range

It is already mooning back up.

user, you will never get in Iota for less than $2 again. Last chance today. Maybe 4 hours left. Screencap this.

I got in when it dipped to 1.08 on binance 30 minutes ago. Its rocketed back up! Just HODL until we see those epic gains in the next few months. Put it on a cold storage, then forget about it for a year when it goes up to $50. This is the next bitcoin.

I always kek at those next lvl meme triangles

It is the next logical progression of technology in this sector. LOL @ people who sold at $0.30 - what were they thinking?

went in at 1.28. Hodl

i had 12 GIOTA 3 days ago...a MASSIVE selloff happend on binance and i sold at 40 cents.. now i watched the news and bought back at 1.05 € i fucked up bigtime

This is the last chance to get in under $2. Just watch it happen. Iota is so promising and it is like the American buyers just ignore it because it is not on Coinbase or Poloniex or Bittrex. This shit will go to Pluto once released on Bittrex or other US exchange. What are you waiting on user??

SOURCE?

OPEN YOUR EYES user!

I WANT TO BELIEVE

It's a simple BUY AND HOLD coin. You don't have to do ANYTHING. Buy it and don't look at it for a year. Actually 0 IQ required for this if you could trust your fellow anons.

bought it for 30 cents, had stop order for 1,10 USD , wake up , see btc dip, see order was taken
> have to buy again for 1,23

hate my life

no wojak necessary. Just Hodl user and you will see better gains than any altcoin there is

I fail to believe this coin will get anywhere near 2$, the current market cap is too high and it's already at the maxium possible for this coin.

just wait till they come out with their wallet then put it on cold storage and forget about it for a year or so. It is coming :)

delusion.. you dickheads always try to suck people in when its just hit it ATH and its running out of steam fast, next thing you know all the retards who listened to your snake oil sales pitch lose money
i sold at $1.45

heres some rules to help you not lose money

>step one accumulate during the stage where everyone is crying and posting wojaks and thinking about killing themselves (i got IOTA for $0.45)

>step 2 sell when youre in a period like we are in now for USDT, nothing goes up forever

rinse and repeat

TL;DR SELL SELL SELL

you truly don't know shit if you think this

It has 3,5 billion market cap, was 4 yesterday. Do you honestly think it will go to 8? No fucking way that much money will get invested in this useless shitcoin, there's just too many circulating supply.

You realize IOTA is already in use and is going to see massive adoption by big corporations in the next year.

I understand everyone looks for quick gains. The gains will come but IOTA is not concerned with price atm.

IOTA isnt for day trading, this is something that will evolve into a revolutionary technology in the next coming months and years.

i agree i just want it to go down so i can accumulate more

fuck off I went from 600mi to 1k during the last days by day/swing trading this coin.
most of it by selling at the top of the pump and buying low again. easy money.
fuck your HODL meme

Big corporations, adoption and stuff means nothing, just look at other coins that boasted about same things. People are looking for store or value and ways to speculate to make money, not for stuff like adoption. And just look at other coins with similar circulating supply like IOTA, they are always lower than 1$.