BTC HIGH

BTC IS STILL WORTH MORE THAN IT WAS FOUR DAYS AGO!!!

This "crash" is pathetic.

You're all crying like little girls over a tiny little dip.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're crying because they FOMOed and bought high and are now bagholding and panicselling

It's still fun lol

The thing is, user, this is turning into a legit downtrend. At least on the daily chart. Things are going to take a turn further down still.

this. it's like they haven't learned anything from the dip a few weeks ago.

it's not done crashing

Why is every alt down 20% though

>up over 1.000% this year
>its a downtrend user

because many are paired to BTC

they don't have value in USD, they have value in Satoshis.

This, the candle looks pretty scary for now, hope we close in the green

Stinks of bull trap rn...

Of course it's going to rise over the year you fucking ape. It's Bitcoin. But if you don't think we are looking at a major correction over the next few days, you're dumber than dog shit

this

Wrong. No one is crying, everyone is having fun posting wojaks and larping. This board is post-post-post-ironic.

Should I buy some more during this mini dip? I bought a bunch at 4,000 but never bought anymore...

>Meme posting when I'm trying to help you delusional fucks

dips over, it went down to 8600 on GDAX, it's back at 10,000 now

How many faggots jumped out of the window over a little BC dip?

FUD is for the weak and Sheldor is going to make us rich tomorrow

Dropping more than 1500 and it is going to drop way lower.. yes this isnt a crash.. muh no bubble.. muh buy the dipz..

Meh, oh well. Coinbase was down anyways.

Should I buy some more you think? What do people think will happen in 2018?

>Dropping more than 1500 and it is going to drop way lower.. yes this isnt a crash.. muh no bubble.. muh buy the dipz..
it's already over 10k on poloniex again, what the fuck are you talking about?

Posting post-post-post ironic posts on a post-it-note discussion forum?

...while waiting for mail?

Reat-Time Bitcoin price.
cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price/

Guys, this is natural, it is even usual for premium stocks high and low points to have over 20% variance in a single day.

Not gonna lie. I'm new to cryptos, 75% of the portfolio I manage is other people's money, and that was fucking exhilarating. I hope it's a bull trap because I wanna keep riding the lightning my dudes

It's not a crash, but it's due for a correction after this insane run the past few months. Total market cap for crypto dropped almost 30 billion. Some big money exited

I think it's not a crash, but this looks very similar as when we hit 5000, until now everything has been according to the prophecy, so I think we'll see 6K in the next days.

The coin that CRASHES up

I think it's going to be worth 50k end of year 2018. But I've only got 4% of my net worth in crypto so obviously I'm not sure of it.

Do what you gotta do.

>I'm new to cryptos, 75% of the portfolio I manage is other people's money
F

The price needed some stabilization anyway. Are you faggots first time in bitcoin or what? Absolutely nothing new in terms of relative price change. When you invest in bitcoin you have to look at it through one year window minimum, otherwise you are bound to get fucked over.

Yeah. I'm keeping a super low amount in it. It's mostly just fun for me, I make more money at work than I'm willing to risk on BTC. But, hey, if one of those nutjobs that says it will be 1 million for a coin in 2020 is right then I'll be glad I played a bit.

My fear is the downturn. I mean stocks you know they drop like 40% or so in a crash no problem, but BTC could be to near zero maybe. Big difference in risk.

Got my first 0.1 btc, baptism by fire, i see the the chaos, try and day trade, make some btc in first two trades , then i lose 0.01 btc. My dad never believed in btc, i was proud and was going to show him my gains, he will be asking about it later today . I dont want this shame Veeky Forums.

Any1 want to help me out would be nice
1KdsrZRXCwFJeKBVa8kzjtGtbZbqvVyLBa

Will hodl from here on out....

Sounds like you need to post an image of yourself with a carrot up your butt with today's date on it.

>tell your father that you had gains and now it's dipping for a few hours
he will still respect you
>tell him you begged off some satoshis from strangers on a mongolian tattoo artist board to make him proud
he will disown you and he has any right to

And here I am with other people's money in my wallet like "Yeahnah she'll be right cunce"

This morning, news organisations across the globe reported that 1BTC was 10K$, up 1000% in a year. I don't think this kind of reporting has ever happened with any other "investment". I don't think we're in a bubble right now. I think we're about to be in one.

sell at 100k?

yeah true

good, finally i can take on the wallstreet cucks on neutral territory.

it's the start of a correction

>2018
open a payment channel on the lightning network to buy coffee
>2020
your change makes you a local node