All exchanges down during a sell off for regular members

All exchanges down during a sell off for regular members

How do we hold them accountable. Made it virtually impossible to sell at peak or buy after dip.

How do we keep exchanges accountable? None of them were having any technical problems during the mooning last night so these technical excuses are obviously bs.

Seriously regulate this shit I’m trying to ride the waves not get tethered to a fucking rock in the storm.

It is a little suspicious that they tweeted 3 hours ago they were having server issues conveniently just before the sell off. Almost seems planned???

The only true answer her is..... decentralized exchanges.

decentralize that shit

Other than the low volume on bisq, are there any other problems with it?

I SOLD AT 11K, GET FUCKED

block is the future of crypto trading bois

>mfw i sold at 9900

Who cares it'll be back there tonight but it's stupid that none of us could buy more during the dip. I'm sure institution accounts didn't go down.

Kraken has always been shit btw.

Decentralised exchanges indeed seem to be the only way. I didn't before fully understand why they are so important.

How do they deal with fiat though? How could a decentralised exchange accept or pay out dollars?

It'll dip further for the next few days/weeks. Trust me, i'm watching btc since 1k.

No problems with coinfloor. Nice swings.

Planned or they can't handle the insane amount of traffic after this past weekend?

>2017
>using Coinbase at all

>decentralised exchanges
The day you realized all of Veeky Forums are complete retards

Oh trust him everyone, he's been watching since 1k...........

Hedged my entire position on bitfinex. BTC about to take a shit again...

They did you a favor. This ain't the dip yet.

>accountable
>regulate

The ENTIRE premise of bitcoin is that it is NOT accountable or regulated you fucking retard.
Getting scammed is part of crypto, if you don't want to risk getting scammed, stick to stock markets

>if you don't want to risk getting scammed, stick to stock markets

What did he mean by this?

Just FYI Bittrex has been working fine.

Fuck those exchanges that crash during crucial moments.

Thing is the most important is coinbase cause you can buy with credit card

There was plenty of volume during mooning and they didn't go down. Why only after a sell off then
Who cares it'll go higher as well. How is that an excuse for exchanges sucking dick. Gemini is still down.
Again what does this have to do with the obvious issue. When it dips you won't get a chance to buy.
You don't need to regulate a coin to regulate exchanges

It's the Wild West right now. That's why it's so fun and lucrative.

Im sorta new to cryptos but why isnt anyone using Bitfinex?

Just like back then, for every rich man there are 10 dead guys in the gutter.

Tell me about the last time a top 10 stock market froze everyone's accounts because of a "liquidity crisis" and then decided to shut down and just take everyone's money.
In crypto it's literally several times a year.

>You don't need to regulate a coin to regulate exchanges
Regulating how you're allowed to use a coin is the same as regulating the coin itself retard.

Regardless there should be a way to at least pressure institutions not to shut down during a loss. I mean all these exchanges have to adhere to the same consumer protection shit.

Enough of them are up that you can exploit the confusion.

Some serious arbitrage opportunities at the moment.

Gain: 9.67%, max exact size: 1096.74 GDAX:EUR, trades: KRAK:EUR -> KRAK:BTC -> KRAK:ZEC -> CEX:ZEC -> CEX:BTC -> GDAX:BTC -> GDAX:EUR

lol

You thought it was a meme that you can’t cashout?

Regulating that exchanges cannot shutdown for maintenance dips despite not having unusual volume has nothing to do with currency regulations...I mean virtually no relevance so I don't really get your argument.

So you want a crypto SEC? Isn't the point of crypto to be free from regulation? I thought everyone who traded crypto was a closet ancap.

>being THIS short sighted
How is your rule going to be enforced?
What is even the definition of "exchanges" with things like ED or 0x?
How can you penalize someone when you can't even tell who's holding what money when? They can just pay the fine with YOUR money.

>using exchanges at all
Found the brainlets, have fun paying up to 40% on your gains.

Use bithumb

use bitstamp tho