LONG LIVE THE KING

BTC is already rebounding.

Stop your pathetic FUD. Stop writing BTC obituaries at every minor dip. Bow down or stay poor. This is not that hard.

t. newfag

You're a nasty bully

not over yet

i hope your leftovers will be enough for a bullet

> he didn't google "bulltrap"

>can't even buy a coffee with it

>Thinks the dip only lasts an hour.

i decided to to spend 20 bucks on BC just in case it isn't a jewtrap, and hold on it for couple years....
lost 6% in 10 min....

Did you sell? No? Then you didn't lose anything. You just bought at a dumb time.

This. Chart shows it clear as day

oh shit were about to hit 9400

probably, should have waited more, i wasted couple bucks, ill how it does on friday or tomorrow and maybe ill buy 30bucks worth of more and stick with that...

if it raises in value over 5 years period, i will earn enough to buy a phone, if it crashes, then its only 50 bucks alltogether...
as a student with basically no money, i can live with that...

Everyone knows there was going to be a 30% "crash" after going up so high, it was even a bit less than 30% from highest point to lowest point.

Oh shit dude we're fucked!

DUDE, I sole my bags.

BUT I CANT BELIEVE YOU IDIOTS ARE ABOUT TO BUY MY MOM & DADS BAGS WHEN THEY GET HOME!

>The king stay the ki-

I slept through the drop, which I'm happy about because I would have panicked and sold. HODL YOUR SHIT

Sure say that now and wait till BTC hits 1 million you'll be like "oh my God why I'm I so fucking stupid Why? Why did I only put 50 on it how retarded can I be?????
How do I know? Because I knew about BTC when it was 200 and didn't buy any, because I was a poor student just like you say. But guess what I did have extra money here and there I would spend on stupid shit, or my gf, or eating at restaurants here and there. Trust me you will regret this soooo bad

EVERY FUCKING TIME WE GET A NEW ATH SOME FAGGOTS POSTS THIS WHINING ABOUT A NEW DEAD KITTY. SHOW ME WHEN YOUR SHORT GETS REKT!

currently i own 0,003 Bitcoin... i might get up to 0,1 or 0,2 before prices will go above 20k, depends on next couple days...

heh, I remember back then I was still a kid, almost managed to start mining on my dads computer, but then it got challenging to set up and I got bored :'(

Remember: You Can't Cashout

This one is a dead fucking match though especially with all the media hype we've had.

t. cryptocuck damage control

Every day there are pink wojaks on Veeky Forums with anons talking about how they wiped out their stack chasing alt coin moon missions.

Think for a second--have you ever seen a pink wojak thread where someone is saying "I'm such a fool for buying BTC months/years ago and holding it!" No.

If only you knew how bad things really were. I can't even begin to explain

I'll wait till I see the threads of people making money shorting bitcoin. Until then, I'm waiting for it to become the world reserve currency.

See all that bleeding in altcoins? That's people trying to sell altcoins for bitcoin to then transfer them to places like normiebase and bitstamp in order to sell the BTC to cash out. Only, those exchanges are currently down, so they can't cash out.

Despite people selling en-masse in the top 40 of cryptos to buy BTC and many of them not being able to cash out, it hasn't resulted in a recovery, but only a (presumably temporary) pause in the sell-offs.

Imagine if coinbase and bitstamp weren't taken down. We'd probably be hitting 7K already.

LOL the king that has VERY reliable exchanges, that dont seem to go down everytime theres a massive dip.

this isnt the first time coinbase, kraken, gemini have done shit like this.

So yeah, keep buying the "dip" idiot.

Seen dozens of "I'm such an idiot. I lost it all shorting BTC at 20x leverage." Never seen anyone make money doing it. People won't put their money where their mouth is because they're FUD and angst is just pure envy.

Dead cat bounce

*their

Literally this. I wasted so much money when I was 18 on having a gf. I knew about BTC in 2010 as well. No amount of zen buddhism bullshit can make the pain go away.

>More than 2k less in 4 hour
>Minor dip
Kek

He can't be this new

>new money doesn know math

Shhhhhh!

>up over 20% on the week
>down less than 1% in the last 24 hours
>up in the last hour

yes, it is a minor dip. zoom out.

>that ID
Are you a non-Jewish Chinaman by any chance? The real Veeky Forums opportunity of the day is selling that ID to /pol/

Actually not new at all.
Look at the history, that's the biggest 4h red candle in the history of btc, maybe big enough to kill the hype and make it retrace to 7k or maybe 6k, that's why I kek at "minor dip"

Bitcoin's bubble just burst, at least a little bit.

The high-flying cryptocurrency declined more than $2,000 dollars in the span of a few hours on Wednesday. It's one of the sharpest drops in recent memory and a stark reminder of the volatility of the cryptopcurrency that is suddenly on everyone's mind.

Yup welcome to the new wave of newfag baghodlers. The btc hit 13k on bitthumb edition.

All the news stories were about 10k, not 11k. 11k was nice, but if it stays about 10k (where it's recovered to right now), confidence will outweigh FUD. 10k is a landmark.

LOL!

see you at 6500!

I wish. I'd buy the dip.

LMAO you dumb nigger Omar got got by some 9yo chimp.

Is BTC going to go down in a similarly pathetic manner?

>knew about btc when it was 200
fucking newfag try perusing the original silk road when 1 btc cost 1 usd

>You were knew less than 2 years after it was created, and 7 years before today.
>newfag