Teeka has spoken. Enter at our own gains

Teeka has spoken. Enter at our own gains.

Action to Take: Buy Binance (BNB)
Buy-up-to Price: $2.50
Stop Loss: None
Buy It On: Binance
Store It On: MyEtherWallet

>goldmining
lmao

but I dont have a binance account. FUCKKING TEEKA

ALL HAIL THE PUMP GOD

PBC subscriber here, can confirm real

fuck that pajeet.

>be in paid global pajeet pump group
>post the info for free on biz

ghmm wonder what your agenda is

BNB is the new bitcoin
The pump got has spoken

buy up to $2.50

I've been holding this fucking shitcoin for about a month now, I always thought it couldn't go any lower but it always did. look at this fucking graph should have broken out upwards multiple times now but it just keeps trading sideways.

HAD TO MAKE A FAKING BINANCE ACCT. Thanks Teeka

That looks pretty good desu

EXCEPT IT WON'T FUCKING MOVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like good consolidation. the price action is slowing down, and you can practically see the meme lines about to meet. I bought 1000

STOP LOSS
N
O
N
E

You dumb fuck you're supposed to use Binancebits for fees you damn artard!

meme lines should have connected already, but I really really hope you're right. my 182 BNB makes up 90% of my crypto portfolio due to a fatfinger mistake and I need to make $200 before christmas to be able to start working. If BNB went up to $3 I would be set and could start making actual money and build up my crypto stack again. fingers crossed for the pajeet pump

LOOOOOOOOOOOL THIS IS BINANCES FEE COIN. AHAHAHAHA THIS HAS GOT TO BE A TROLL

you guys are just memeing right?
>binance gives a good ass discount when you use BNB
>as more and more people use binance demand for BNB rises
isn't this how it's supposed to work? Do you guys know something I don't? I am not comfy right now

you're retarded; kraken was offline, other exchanges sold neo at 4$.. binance was the only normal one and people will leave their shit exchanges.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HE SAID BINANCES FEE COIN IS THE BUY.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*BREATHES IN*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

s-stop I just want to make $200 okay? just let me have this mini moon I'm not asking for another fucking PIVX just a bit of a pump

dude go get a fucking job, why waste time trading 200 dollars, you wont ever make it

i trade 3k and think that is too low still

it's complicated, I can only get a job if I get $200 before christmas without having a job. I sold my 1.2 BTC stack in august for something urgent

I traded $200 to 20k in 3 months. Invest the time to learn and you're going to make it user.

did you just daytrade? what are some good reading/youtube materials for learning how to consistently make profits with daytrading? I used to do it in the spring but I would have made more money just holding like 5 alts

Not really dude I invested 360 fiat and got all the way to .1 BTC which would be worth 1k today. And that was just from Nuls pump, if I would've gotten my money into RDN the second I got out I would've 5x my investment and I'd have 5k. I didnt do that and got Joosted while i was at work on MTL but fuck it the koeny is there! You just suck at trading.

Sorry not 5x my investment. 5x my whole stack