What are your losses so far today lads?

What are your losses so far today lads?

Wallet was at ~$660 yesterday. Just started this week.

20k Feels bad man

IT'S FUCKING RALLYING
DON'T LET IT RALLYYY

Made about 25 dollars today

Down from 5.3k last night to ~4.3k

Down 2k. Happened so fast. Hold me anons.

>losses
get the fuck out of crypto normy

today? I made 130$
What an insane day for trading

8k last night to 6.3 this morning

down like 250. then again i only had 1300 in crypto

>losses
bitcoin is still on a green candle for the day lmfao how are you people losing money

Down from 60 euros to 53 euros
How will I recover

POP
$3.5k. I even tried to cover into some lower risk coins.
BUT FUCK there was nowhere to hide, except tether. and I don't want to lose ALL my money.

If I compare my portfolio from roughly the highest point to lowest I was down more than 100k

Probably 50k now from ATH, whatever, bitcoin will be back in a few days or weeks.

I think im bull flagging. I've been going back and forth from 12,400 to 11,200 for the past two hours. I imagine I'll have $15k by Friday.

I'd show the chart but Blockfolio is completely useless and possibly exit scamming right now.

about 500 hundred dollars right now which is 1/5 of my portfolio. Almost had a heart attack when blockfolio finally updated

went over 4k last night, woke up this morning to 3.5k - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Went from 5500 CAD to 5000. Not that bad really. I'm all in on Vertcoin anyways, so I don't really care about small fluctuations at the moment; expecting a solid 50% gain at the halving.

down like 20k but whatever I'm not selling anything back into fiat any time soon

About $100, but if everything goes up to the levels it was today I am about $400 higher than I was today, I sold during the fall and bought exactly the bottom on 3 coins.

I'm at +4.5% today so far, and still growing slowly.

Somehow made 15k USD into 200 USD

JUST HELP ME PLEASE I AM FUCKING BROKE

18 million

From 2150 to 1940 right now. I'm gonna ride this one out

the fuck? what did you buy?

150k EUR
not even bothered

Let me guess, you're a university business student

HODL THAT LTC!

$1500 or so. A 800 of that is the result of a massive sell off and short-fest on Canadian weed stocks. I'm not particularly concerned about either. Holding all and see no reason to panic sell. Weed is a multi billion dollar industry that is still on schedule for the July 2018 legalization in Canada. ETH, my only crypto holding, will recover as it always has.

I have a rule that I only sell if there is real concrete reason to believe a company or currency will tank in future. There is no bad news about weed, all stocks went down in tandem, and today's crypto freefall is entirely in line with previous fluctuation.

Nah +6% now. Wow I'm just going to invest more if it's that easy.

My only play in reaction to this week has been to diversify a little more in to another sector. Going in long on lithium/cobalt mining industry with the idea that price on that commodity can only go up along with increasing demand for it from electric vehicle manufacturers and also the cordless power tool market.

Started three weeks ago and have done 339% profit. I was at 375% earlier today, made some really poor choices panicking during the BTC dip. Still kicking ass though

Started with 270 a week ago. Up to 900 USD.

Started with 500 awhile ago. At about 2700

tell me how plis
>-pajeet teebaghar

Down around 10k today. Iron hands ready to hold through a dip down to 4k BTC at a loss of 55k.

The autistic kind none the less.