Https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/935991578505728002

>COINBASE LOSES BID TO BLOCK IRS PROBE OF BITCOIN GAINS

FIRST COINBASE

NEXT BITTREX

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

THE AMERICANS ARE GONNA RUIN CRYPTO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brianeklein/status/935992722812313600
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-29/coinbase-loses-bid-to-block-irs-probe-of-bitcoin-gains
scribd.com/document/365893210/US-v-Coinbase-order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

glad i transferred the coins out of coinbase the instant i could

welp, time to buy XMR.

You aren't paying taxes on your profits? LOL

CYA GUYS! Its was fun while it lasted. Im out at 9800. Stress Free.

feels good to not be american lmao

twitter.com/brianeklein/status/935992722812313600
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

idgaf. i used to have 1.5 btc and lost it all on that SHITCOIN ESPERS REEEEEEEEEEEE NOW I HAVE NOTHING

No-coiner here: why do people have coins on third-party services instead of in their own wallet on their own computer?

Coinbase was vocal about it because they were trying to resist. IRS already has data lines into the other exchanges, the other exchanges just never tried to fight it so its not public.

RIP

good news everyone.

>More than 20k

thank god I'm a poorfag

>the poorfags are safe for now

fuck yeah boys, we're safe for a little bit longer.

>more than 20k

damn it feels good to be a poorfag

i don't know, laziness is my guess. especially with lightweight wallets like electrum

Americans are going to get their gains buttfucked by the IRS.

Do you have any sources for this?

to trade. It doesn't make sense to store your coins on a website when you could store them on your computer.

laziness or not being even moderately tech savvy

Veeky Forums faggots going to jail. don't get buttfucked gaybois

Just pay your taxes faggots. You know they'll get their cut. Why hide it out now, and have to explain things in 1 or 2 years when they do get everyone's info? Especially since in 1 to 2 years you might be broke.

pay taxes, and enjoy whatever's left.

dont know the origin, from #coinbase on twitter.

Wow so you're saying the government wants to reign in a company that's seen as a key player in a soon-to-be major financial institution? This sure has never happened ever!

nice trips

Also does anyone know of a good desktop wallet for litecoin?

>2013 to 2015
>transactions of any kind totalling over $20k
I've seen all your blockfolios, faggots, you're all safe.

Anyone attempting to cash out $20k in BTC using coinbase is a moron, and anyone buying in for $20k would probably be better served placing a smaller position on a different exchange on margin.

Putting that much cash into an experimental currency in such a short period of time is pure folly. You deserved to get fucked by the full force of the law if you're dealing in that kind of volume and not doing so while consulting a tax attorney.

Literally this, I'm already almost all in. I'm going heavy on this dip.

>tfw Uncle Sam is fueling my trip to the moon with this cuckery

Just went short at €8,670.0, wish me luck.

on kraken I'll bet?

Quick access to the markets

I've been telling you stupid niggers for MONTHS now that you can't trust bittrex and that the SEC had them up a tree but you retarded pajeets can't think straight and keep sucking the dick of that honeypot trying to get more PnD gains.

Yea, since Finex is at 84XX I'm not too worried Kraken will just jump to 8800 without other exchanges catching up first, so even if it goes the wrong way I'll have time to see it coming.L

seriously no one realizing this is fake? google “lawsuit template”, retards.

>Do you have any sources for this?

Are you fucking retarded mate? It's a goddamn COURT DOCKET. What more "sourcing" do you need???

I'm a noob but I've been using Exodus

It is NOT fake you fucking assclown.

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-29/coinbase-loses-bid-to-block-irs-probe-of-bitcoin-gains

When there is any information posted on any board it is expected to post a fucking source asshole.
Court documents can easily be copy recreated on a computer, but a link to where we could view the document would clear that up. Especially since it is a court document.

Thank you user.

>what is a case number

Seriously, this board is clearly full of goddamn children. Mother of Christ....

Your meme currency dies now, nerds

>Land of the free.
>Turn 20k into 180k via hard work
>Somehow uncle sam government deserves 44%
????
Shit I would move to cuba too.

Yeah it's working out pretty nicely, another +3% so far

>hard work

uncle scam

Just so you guys know there is no statue of limitations on taxes.

Not exactly true. Theres no statute of limitations on UNFILED taxes. But once they're filed the IRS only has 7 years to catch any "mistakes".

California courts, cancer of the country as usual

Only for annual income over $200k

Under that it's 25% or less

Long term holders pay almost nothing

>Long term holders pay almost nothing

Lets say you swap that bitcoin for somethign else. Than swap back so you can cash out. The timer starts over when you swap back.

this, just also watched some videos on how to make a XMR wallet. Going all in (only 4k).

Exactly, so don't time shit and just hodl

this kek, and when we're not, we just sell on localmonero :)

So that I don't have to pay 10 bucks each time i switch wallets

NOOOOOOOO fuck off chad normie

So, I don't have a job.

Made a 40k profit

Says I only owe a grand... not bad.

PHEW, I CAN BREATHE AGAIN

Am I the only one who paid taxes? Bitcoin.tax & turbotax worked great.

how did you track each trade, which can count as a capital gain?

don't forget the Obamacare fee, time to move to Singapore

what made you faggots think you wouldn’t be taxed on capital gains?

>implying being a Pink Wojack is easy work

My capital gains are net negative. Come at me IRS!

It means while they’re getting info from coinbase, they aren’t allowed to go after every single one. Probably accounts/names suspected of being tied to black market activities and money laundering. Which is few, but they are there.

Thank you sacred digits.

so just dont make any single trade over 20k, ez

Yeah but they'll still have recorded you buying it.

this fucking guy lmfao

coinbase is over because some losers didn't pay their taxes?

nope. i'm cool paying mine.

what are you saying? you track them the same you could securities trades.

>committing tax fraud and risking going to fucking jail

Nah I'm good brah

I'm a neet who has never paid taxes or had a job. All my money is in crypto so I can't pay it anyway. What do I do

Im actually curious how they can handle all these people. I forgot the article and can't find the link, but didn't only 900 coinbase users out of like 500000 file taxes in 2015?

Do they have enough people and the legal manpower to deal with us. What's stopping me from transfering to xmr and saying that I got my btc stolen?

If you don't sell it you haven't realized a gain.

I love /biz bants

>time to move to Singapore
Enjoying bidding for the right to own a car, have the government own most property and paying mandatory healthcare insurance (gasp! that sounds like Obamacare!)

Real talk though the food is cheap and extra delicious. Makes it almost worth living there.

Feels good to be poor, also check'n them digits
>select all images with vehicles
>fucking red lambo
Nevermind, kinda feels bad, but still check'n em

fuck the IRS i hate them so damned much

why are burgers so cucked? wtf are you doing you fucking america? you have 20 weapons for every human in your fucking country and you can't force your government to stop being so idiotic and jewish?

This is a good thing, even though they want their taxes, it also means the government is giving a nod to bitcoin as something that actually has value.

hodl desu

if I transfer less than $20,000 of BTC from coinbase to a wallet where can I sell it after to avoid being taxed?

Give it to me man. I live in a tax free country. I will help.

Here faggot.
scribd.com/document/365893210/US-v-Coinbase-order

Single payer wouldn't be such a problem in a small country with a small, fit population who have a good work ethic overall

The United States is 40% obese and full of shitheads whose only aspiration in life after their min wage job is over is the next big chug of mountain dew

It'd be like asking for single payer car insurance in a country where people get into an accident every year on average, really fucking unfair and broken

Is there a better alternative to coonbase for an American ? Why does biz hate it so much?

20k equivalent at the time or now? Just making sure.

Between 2013 and 2015
>Fuck yeah late adopters

>Move to Puerto Rico
>Pay zero capital gains tax

You do realize the IRS is gonna find tax evaders in all likliehood right? Better cover your bases now