Anyone that knows how deep this rabbit-hole goes won't touch Bitcoin with a ten thousand foot pole

Anyone that knows how deep this rabbit-hole goes won't touch Bitcoin with a ten thousand foot pole.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/tether-claims-30-million-stable-token-stolen-attacker/
medium.com/@michaelx777/is-tether-being-used-for-money-laundering-34b29fdc2b74
medium.com/@michaelx777/tether-drama-continues-cfcd59749a3b
medium.com/@bitfinexed
apolloslater.com/tether-collapse-scenario/
archive.is/SUMJF
news.bitcoin.com/paradise-papers-reveal-bitfinexs-devasini-and-potter-established-tether-already-back-in-2014/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-21/tether-theft-isn-t-the-first-controversy-for-cryptocurrency-firm
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/21/technology/bitcoin-bitfinex-tether.html
thestar.com/business/wealth/2017/11/25/another-large-bitcoin-exchange-draws-warnings.html
cryptovest.com/news/whats-going-on-with-tether-15-million-omni-tokens-failed-to-transfer/
medium.com/@mathias_61938/the-man-behind-the-curtain-81ecf49fa339
cryptovest.com/news/tethers-printed-while-site-blocks-login/
cryptocoinsnews.com/bitfinex-goes-maintenance-mode-bitcoin-price-hits-time-high/
voxeu.org/article/price-manipulation-bitcoin-ecosystem
cointelegraph.com/news/bitfinex-struggles-with-money-withdrawal-community-observers-predict-mtgox-scenario
cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-news-bitfinex-fires-us-customers
news.bitcoin.com/bitfinex-to-terminate-services-to-us-retail-customers-by-november-9/
youtu.be/7LE7NaOyRUo?t=4m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seems like it doesnt matter, if BTC falls all of crypto falls so were all fucked

might as well ride the btc/tether train for as much gains as possible before that

>if BTC falls all of crypto falls so were all fucked

So we can start over again and start getting gains on another 20x alt bullrun.

Overblown bullshit. Anything else?

> t. >9k buyer

I hear mixed things about what happens when you hide your money in Tether. Is it an actual safe place for people's money during a crash? Is it easy to trade back into Bitcoin when the dust settles?

I don't know why you mongoloids think this. BTC needs to die for real money to hit crypto ($T+)
None of the institutions want in on this gladiator pit bullshit, pajeet on pajeet combat

its unlikely we just reset back to the way things were

too many ppl are going to get burned, especially normies

this is probably the end of the road

If only you knew how bad things really are

Normies always get burnt. They got burnt in the dotcom bubble, they got burnt in the south sea bubble, they got burnt in the $1k bitcoin bubble, they got burnt in the 07/08 banks scammed everyone bubble. It's in their nature to lose at life. Hence why they are normies.

We will carry on regardless. Good crypto devs were here before the money and will be here after. New money has damaged the actual development of this space, normies out is not a bad thing.

Fun facts:
Tether head has archived bitcointalk thread trying to start a HYIP ponzi

Tether website and whitepaper go out of its way to explicitly state tethers arent legally backed by anything and they dont owe u shit if theres losses

Tether and bitfinex share ownership

Bitfinex hack was fixed by selling traders "equity" in the company. Bitfinex encouraged the traders to sell their equity to other investors, aka find a greater fool

The "audit" was a memo, not a formal audit, built solely from documents provided by tether only. The auditor has been in legal problem before for shady practices.

A formal audit, which was to be conducted regularly per whitepaper, has never been done.

Tether has no official bank behind them. They cant name it

Tether said an announcement to recent fud is coming. It never came.

Save this copypasta for the day of reckoning.

Some links I pulled together last night.

Tether Hack

coindesk.com/tether-claims-30-million-stable-token-stolen-attacker/

medium.com/@michaelx777/is-tether-being-used-for-money-laundering-34b29fdc2b74

Tether, The Business

medium.com/@michaelx777/tether-drama-continues-cfcd59749a3b

medium.com/@bitfinexed

apolloslater.com/tether-collapse-scenario/

archive.is/SUMJF

news.bitcoin.com/paradise-papers-reveal-bitfinexs-devasini-and-potter-established-tether-already-back-in-2014/

Media Attention

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-21/tether-theft-isn-t-the-first-controversy-for-cryptocurrency-firm

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/21/technology/bitcoin-bitfinex-tether.html

thestar.com/business/wealth/2017/11/25/another-large-bitcoin-exchange-draws-warnings.html

Curiosities

cryptovest.com/news/whats-going-on-with-tether-15-million-omni-tokens-failed-to-transfer/

medium.com/@mathias_61938/the-man-behind-the-curtain-81ecf49fa339

cryptovest.com/news/tethers-printed-while-site-blocks-login/

cryptocoinsnews.com/bitfinex-goes-maintenance-mode-bitcoin-price-hits-time-high/

Related

voxeu.org/article/price-manipulation-bitcoin-ecosystem

cointelegraph.com/news/bitfinex-struggles-with-money-withdrawal-community-observers-predict-mtgox-scenario

cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-news-bitfinex-fires-us-customers

news.bitcoin.com/bitfinex-to-terminate-services-to-us-retail-customers-by-november-9/

Short BTC with leverage?

What's the worst that can happen? Crypto crashes and normies lose money?

Please don't tell me any of you paid more than $100 for Btc. This is literally hold the game.

Ooh, you're in on the secret knowledge. I'm sorry, I thought you were an ordinary dipshit. I didn't know you were one of the chosen. Please enlighten me.

meant for heheh

You can basically predict bitcoin rising if you look at tethers being issued. Look at

youtu.be/7LE7NaOyRUo?t=4m23s

And now it's probably about to rise again. Tomorrow it might skyrocket

SO essentially, just hodl thru the losses, and don't ever put my shit in Tether

Pretty sure they have been selling alts from fees to tethers mayne you should stick to stocks where you can cry and complain to big brother faggot

I have seen anything that has convinced me that it's really as significant as you people have been blathering on and on about for weeks now. I just see bullshit, in every direction pretty much lol.

* haven't

I seem to be having a posting disfunction, maybe it's time to quit for a while. bye.

BEST PONZI OF MODERN TIMES

Hats off Internet kikes

Game of chicken is about to hit the cliff