Join us in the XMR bunker and watch the crypto world burn

Join us in the XMR bunker and watch the crypto world burn

Other urls found in this thread:

moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im in

I'm in XMR but the small dip showed us that XMR isnt a safe haven.

So comfy in here.

Tfw use monero only dark net to support the cause. Feels private man.

>I'm in XMR but the small dip showed us that XMR isnt a safe haven.
fucking bitfinex tether margin
it looked like well coordinated dump on alts to trigger bots and stop-losses
at least xmr held well compared to omg, neo and etp

That's not the point, the point is Monero is not a safe haven for these bitcoin dips.

And the shilling of Monero is getting pretty retarded here and the fact OP blatantly ignoring the fact it fucking dumped during bitcoin shitting on itself is super sketchy.

just an observance.

Also change the color Logo to color fucking red already.

Dash has been doing much better...

Also the constant shilling is probably giving insider signals that bitcoin is going to dump more with Monero, pretty easy shit when you lurk the timelines of the Veeky Forums archives.

I kinda wanna join faucets now market indicators like Bitmain only accepting Bitcoin cash was insider knowledge, steam accepting bitcoin was an indicator, the people that manage their finances aren't stupid.

Is Dash an autismo privacy coin? No? Then no one cares.

I've been mining boys, .75 XMR from 4 days of mining.

Nah.,

Good job keeping the network protected.
Enjoy your gains

wat kinda mining rig u got?

XMR is a safe haven

I'm running five different computers + three phones. It's meagre but I'm not doing bad.

My first computer is running an R7700 graphics card and the rest are shitty goodwill computers drawing down about 300 h/s a computer. The phones are sitting at around 20h/s per.

I been in. Only have 2, wish I could get more but oh well

My main rig is drawing 560h/s

Isn't this one of those Bitcoin clones with privacy features?

Is it gonna spike once the IRS starts rifling through the coins with public blockchains?

Caught the dip at 158 USD
Comfy af

My biggest question is that since I've only spent $100 on my computers, would it be worth getting them all graphics cards? My power cost is 0 since I'm not the one fitting the power bill.

Nearly every coin is measured relative to BTC so there is no true safe haven. But XMR is probably as good as it gets.

The only way in which is it a 'clone' is that it also uses a blockchain, so not at all.

The blockchain is all encrypted so they can't really rifle through anything.

Oh I must've been thinking of Dash. So why's Monero better than that and ZCash?

See DASH and ZCash sections moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php

Thanks, bro. Reading now.

yeah because people want to wait for blockchains to update
dash has privacy mode , but uses mixnets rather than superior group signatures
as long as uni doesnt notice the power spike

Which exchange should I be getting xmr on? I am having a love/hate with bittrex for it's exchange fees at the moment.

I'm doing it from multiple homes. I've got two computers at my grandparents, two at my parents house, one in my apt plus my three phones.

If you're not in XMR then you're doing something wrong.

Bitfinex is good for monero or maybe Binance.

Also, forgot to say, $0.06 p/kw/hr here

I'm loving binance for monero. Just bought more while its cheap.

I don't see why it would be any different there than any other exchange.

Binance is cozy and out of reach of the IRS.

Literally nothing is out of the reach of the IRS. Pretty sure if you're only exchanging fake money for fake money the IRS doesn't concern you anyway. It concerns the people that run the exchange though.

thats not really free power thats just stealing from senpai, senpai. are you giving them a cut?

I love Monero but the transaction fees are ridiculous if you try to use it. It cost me 0.04 XMR to withdraw from Bittrex, that's like BTC tier expensive.

Monero is the coin Tony Montana would've used

Tell me about it. I like hitbtc for not asking for a blood sample and 0 fees on limited orders, but transaction to my wallet costs 0.09 xmr. Need to earn the fee trough trading

1500 h/s and .75 xmr in 4 days? You're full of shit.

Weird thing to lie about.

what does your rig look like?

Hamster in a wheel

Hopefully they can figure out how to scale. They could just increase the blocksize, but Monero is already bloated enough as it is.

Normal wallet to wallet transaction with mid security and second greatest fee cost about a dollar and takes like 15min, that's okay. Hitbtc has just crazy fees to get out

Lucky man, I was in my truck going to get a christmas tree with the wife. No orders set.
>INB4 Pagan holiday

>half the transaction cost of a BTC
>50 times less transactions than BTC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok I bought $5 worth of this shit
you better make me rich Veeky Forums

fucking saved, holy fuck that is amazing

How do I mine with a phone? I ave a android tablet actually but i assume that would work also

Monero-chan a QT

accidental post, deleting now

I wish I was bunker bro -.-

Homeboy I've got 2.1kh/s

That's exactly why I said I wasn't footing the bill. And no, they don't give a shit, they think internet bux are dumb.

Anyone with an RX580 get good hashrates mining Monero? I was thinking it should be around 750~. Might pick up 2 of them for 200$ a piece.

Someone tell me how the fuck it's safe from BTC when it literally just took a dive with BTC.

is monero a good coin for beginner mining? I only have a gtx 960 and will probably upgrade to a 1070 here soon for beginner mining. if not where can I begin? I understand short-term it may be better off just to invest that money by purchasing the coin outright.

That's just the exchanges jewing you hard. I just made a transfer from my wallet for 0.0032xmr. I reeee every time I pay 0.05 to poloniex.

Still mining viable.

I'm also looking for a WAY better miner that has worker management built in like Minergate does. I know it's leeching the shit out of my h/s

>high withdrawal fees
>high trading fees too

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

what are some entry level requirements? ethereum was what I was going to do, but to get reliable gains you need AT LEAST x2 1050s in SLI to get reliable numbers.

Depends on how fast you wanna mine it. I listed my setups earlier in the thread for Monero but I am more than sure that there are far more efficient means. I'm just trying to get in while mining isn't fucking impossible.

Monero has benchmarks for many different devices on their website.

Start there

I think xmrig has some ability for worker management now. With huge pages enabled your hash rate will be far better than with minergate.

I'm planning suicide for not buying in when it was $130, what kind of dip should I be looking for now? Is there hope to nab some at like $160 or do I just suck it up and buy at $190 or whatever it oscillates around now?

is 40 xmr enough to make it in 5 years?

Someone needs to make a photoshop of this

Not a bad price right now.

Monero is such a steaming pile of shit

no we will not buy your verge bags

ty senpai

You just missed it dude, it dipped to 160 from 200.

The logo is fucking perfect as is

Nah the logo is great but if the removed the grey at the bottom and made it just orange it'd be soo much better. Not only would it be more relatable as crypto to normies since it'd resemble the BTC logo but it'd have a much more immediate impact.

What will 25 XMR get me in Kim Jong -un's global empire in 2025?

>if the removed the grey at the bottom and made it just orange it'd be soo much better.
Disagree.

how bout this martha jewart

UNDEFEATED PRIVACY COIN ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE GET FUCKED VERGE

1st position in the bread line.

Logo ugly AF. I printed a ton of XMR shirts and just did the logo in solid black and solid silver, so much better.

Nice, that logo is clean

where do i send XMR for that tshirt?

I like the monero logo, reminds me of judge dredds helmet.

looks great dude

thanks brah

the best part is I was selling them for 1 XMR shipped back when XMR was $20. Ask me about my gainzzzzz

I keep seeing this. why red?

go on..

I don't like the name, I know it's Esperanto but it sounds like spanish, and anything spanish screams cheap/low class to me

also the logo is ugly

I do admit it's a good coin from the tech tho

can I sit in your lambo?

someday, all my xmr brothers will lambo, and you won't need mine

mate, this is a $500 coin at least, no joke. don't miss this board, i'm being honest with you

more the reason to buy it when people dislike it for arbitrary motives. plenty of room for growth since it's actually a very legit coin

i'm dead fucking serious biz, this rocked hasn't sailed yet. just don't expect it pumping 1000%, it's not that kind of coin, it's a slow, cautious climb to top, don't miss it