How is anyone making money right now?

how is anyone making money right now?

Buying the dip

I'm not, but I'm suffering from the LINK effect. Seeing everyone join us in the pits of hell has made me feel light as a feather

Shorting with max leverage

dash doing good, this is good tho you can buy coins that are on the dip right now

Bought some ethereum today

By shorting dum dum.

Or go ahead and click the currently trending coins. Go ahead CLICK EM.

All in on DASH

Looks like the $20 in my wallet is still worth $20. Take that you bag holding queers

This is the time where you set up everything to make money in the future.

If I had programmed Candy Crush or Minecraft then I could have invested 2-3 billion dollars into bitcoin and made 1 trillion.

you are doomed, best of luck though. Really hope you make it. I'm in a sinking ship because of these heavy steel hands.

I did all the right things, bought all the blood this fall from alt apocalypse, and yet still dropped more and more and more.

>put everything in fiat last night because I had a bad feeling after up 30% after iotas bullrun yesterday

Thank god for ambien making me impulsive and paranoid.

patiently waiting to buy eth right now

They can hold for longer than 30 seconds and have gaining for months on end

Shorting, thats why we have dips because once the probability that its more profitable to short happens big money shorts

That advice only applies to stocks that give you dividends. Buying tech stocks ten years ago was hardly a stupid thing to do post dotcom bubble.

can someone explain to me what ethereum classic is doing in the top 10? does anyone even use it?

By zooming out on the chart. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves because everything is back where it was literally less than a week ago. It happens.

Correct. Just yesterday there were a bunch of threads with anons lamenting that it's too late to get in and the market is all tapped out. It is not. Buy in now and you will make money (although maybe not BTC because it's already bouncing).

holding ELTCOIN

Newfag here. So many things are dipping at once how do I best choose what to jump in on? literally anything in the top 10?

ETH, LTC, or Monero are reasonably good bets.

bascally, right now you need to be riding bitcoin. buy when it dips to around 9500, then sell when it gets back up to 10,300. rinse and repeat, over and over. its not a ton, but its something

I hate people using these random Warren Buffett quotes out of context like they have some authority to them.

JUST STOP. They're all fucking retarded.

Buying a stock that is going up is not the dumbest reason obviously.

Err by not buying the fucking obvious pump?

If you're buying during a pump it's important to place a limit sell order somewhere near where you think it will realistically top out. That's if you just want to get the pump return and ditch. Long term holding, just buy whatever (not all time high) and wait.

This is an opportunity anons. Buy everything promising while it’s bleeding from psychological weakness and/or profit taking. This is when smart money buys in. ETH, XLM, XRP, XMR, NEO, whatever else that’s down that has staying power. Buy it cheap.

but muh BTC

My paycheck isn't coming until next week, rip

I’m currently unemployed. But I’ve got 2k that I’m waiting to show up in coin base from my bank account so I can buy these dips. Feels bad man.

Buying 100,000 shares of TRON my nigga, that's how.

Quads of 7s. Buy asap

now is when you set the money making in motion. you kept some valuable fiat handy to buy those discounts didn't you user? there was a warning about this posted in this sub?

Good looking out user. What to buy? I think I want some more XLM and ADA? Tell me why I’m retarded.

MOnero, ETH, ETH classic, DASH or just go with BTC

Where can I even buy Monero Coinbase doesn't have it and Kraken is never online

k

mining monero.

Holy shit. My 2k USD just showed up in my coin base. Guess it’s go time if we get some more dips.

The only people who survived today were DASH, SNT, and tether owners.
But many coins are already starting to recover.

Given yesterday's bull madness, this is a pretty mild correction.