Guys I know BTC has already had four major corrections in the last 6 months and came back every time...

Guys I know BTC has already had four major corrections in the last 6 months and came back every time, but trust me THIS IS THE END. BTC DROPPED AFTER REACHING A NEW ATH

OH GOD IT'S ALL OVER EVERYONE CASH OUT

guys bitcoin marketcap is going to surpass all GDP on earth! it just makes sense because somebody smarter than me understands how it works and wishful thinking isnt a logical fallacy.

what are the use cases?
ugh, duh waiting 3 hours to make a simple transaction. its revolutionary and new paradigm shift!!

oh you're saying its literally the slowest, most expensive, overvalued cryptocurrency out there and literally every alt coin is better?
lmao dude what are you talking about those are all shitcoins i didn't even hear them on bigbangtheory.

Betamax was better than VHS
HD-DVD was better than Bluray
DC was better than AC
DVORAK vs QWERTY
Esperanto vs English
Macintosh vs MS-DOS
Ethanol vs Gasoline
Netscape vs Internet Explorer

Being a better technology doesn't mean shit. It's all about market adoption rates and buyer confidence. Altcoins will never be anything other than speculation, no better than internet gambling. BTC is already as good as cash, and is being used as such

>Esperanto vs English
>Macintosh vs MS-DOS
>Ethanol vs Gasoline
All wrong.

Altcoins will never be anything other than speculation, no better than internet gambling. BTC is already as good as cash, and is being used as such

>BTC is already as good as cash
(It isn't)

I mean I'm gonna continue to hold BTC until a successor arrives, but BTC won't last forever. It's a piece of shit honestly

right! how delusional is that guy...

btc is already as good as cash and is being used as such

>3 hour transaction time
>10$ per transaction and rising

better watch out fiat

>betamax, obsolete
>Bluray, obsolete
>not tech device
>people type like shit and don't use every letter, obsolete
>not a tech device
>IC engines will be obsolete
>Chrome

All you've proven is that we'll move entirely away from cryptocurrency one day

There isn't "the next big crypto", BTC is already it. There's only "the next big thing" which is a completely different paradigm

What in the hell would be beyond digital currency?

Magic wizard bux?

>This time it's different.

>Esperanto vs English
With Esperanto very writer, poet and songwriter would say the same thing when describing something instead of the massive variety of writing styles an "illogical" language like English lets us play with

*every writer

I KNOW IT IS SERIOUS BECAUSE YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPTIALS

>tfw it really is

That's what a paradigm shift is. You can't imagine it

Back when they moved from VHS to optical disc, it was hard to imagine what the next form of media would take. But they would all have been wrong because the next form of media had no form at all. That's a paradigm shift. BTC has this one, the next one will be something completely different

Digital currency is a concept that's existed since 1998, so it's not like it was something people hadn't toyed with before

I think it's seriously flawed. People are investing in it like a commodity. A real currency, 1 unit would always have the same value

>A real currency, 1 unit would always have the same value

The value stagnating would occur if Bitcoin or whatever replaces it reaches mass market adoption. Also the value of currencies fluctuates all the time, it's called inflation

This poor baby doesn't realize fiat has no intrinsic value and fluctuates in price every day

>Bitcoin is created
>99% of people laugh at it
>Market cap is less than 2MM
>10 years later
>Everyone is starting to understand its potential
>Price goes up to a more realistic market cap of 160BN

Hahahaha BTC will never succeed as a currency because it's value didn't stay at 0.01 cents.

You understand that this situation has never happened before, a decentralised currency has never been created before. This isn't an asset or a stock or a commodity, it is unlike anything else and any prediction about it is entirely speculative. Just hold one BTC it in case it becomes a reserve currency and becomes worth 1MM each. It's better than suicide.

didn't even reach resistance. only reason the whole market is down is because everyone expected the apocalypse.