How much will you need to quit your job and trade as a job

How much will you need to quit your job and trade as a job

tfw going philipines

I made $500k in 4 months. Started with nothing and just traded all night as soon as I got out of work. I haven't cashed out a single dollar and still wage cucking. Decided I'm going to do this fulltime early next year I had enough.

at least 5 Million, so when you lose half you can still retire.

I've not got a job so I guess trading is my job now.

larp harder pls

Got a 1/4 mill in neo. You sure Im larping? lmao

congrats user. The decision to not hoard antshares has haunted me for a while now.

you need double your current slaary

take your salary first and keep it to the side for living

use the other half, if you cant 100%+ it in a year you deserve not to

I quit my job when I reached $160k. Am now at $260k.

Nice job, my man. Similar story here, similar timeframe. NEO changed my life.

i'm glad for you if it's true but the other markets are different from this meme market and not increasing by 400% per month

bro do you trade or hodl? if trade, where you learnt TA? remember your past and help a poorfag out that is about to start posting pink wojacks

No amount. I'd fucking kill myself out of boredom if I had free time all the time. Also not good enough at trading to trade as a job

If I ever 'made it' I'd just do some part-time or per diem work

this

Only a penny and knowledge.

OK, boy and girls, here are the rules. Find a penny, pick it up. Double it, you got two pennies. Double it again, four. Double it twenty-seven times and you've got a million dollars and the IRS... all over your ass. Round and round and round it goes. Where it stops no one knows. But it all adds up... quick!

How do you do it?
Mind giving some hints?

so youre saying to gamble like a retard, double or nothing and ( the lucky situation) just after 4 times win, the 5th you lose it all

stfu retard

>I made $500k in 4 months. Started with nothing
how much is nothing? 10k? 50?

>25k
>dedications to learn to day/swing trade
>top tier self discipline
>top tier emotional control
>top tier pattern recognition
>slave to the grind

90% of traders lose money, can you be the 10% who doesnt?

The more you have the less risk you need to take to earn decent enough wage to live comfortable on.

I'd say it's doable with as little as 10-20k but if one thing went wrong you're completely fucked.

You don't want to trade your entire position on an instrument to make 50 dollars. The safest bet is to only trade 10-20 percent of a position per trade. So obviously having more lets you make more but still remain okay if it goes to shit.

You also want to be able to re-invest some of your profits to compound your gains and you need to put some aside for tax purposes too.

Considering all this you would probably need somewhere around the 250K mark.

to be exact 2 grand august 1st bullrun

Mind telling how you got most of your gains?

because this isn't the fucking forex market you twat.

This market is substantially less competitive, the people you're competing with are fucking idiots who scream "le hodle" and "you can't time the market" because they read a few basic articles about finance that tell you to buy index funds for passive gains.

The fees in crypto are substantially less than in other markets. This is the big reason why some traders don't make as much gains as they otherwise should.

Crypto is not a zero sum game, forex is. New money coming in all the time, whether it be organic news hype or inorganic tether pumps from bitfinex

The swings in crypto are massive. a 2% gain in forex is a "moon." The swings are so small that you HAVE to use leverage and have a decent sized starting account. Things get a lot harder when you start margin trading and need to avoid liquidations.

Likewise, you can compound your gains. 13 20% consecutive trades is 10x your money. Harder than it sounds sure, but you know what the difference is between crypto and other markets? At least the opportunities exist on a regular basis.

Also 10% is a fucking lot of people. It's like saying hurdur only such small % of people are over 6"2 there's no way you're that tall!

I started with about 20k i built up over a couple years of work/save...transitioned my work load from full time down to 20% now, pretty much just to get out of the house; trade forex full time and consistently make 10k per week for the past year. I have no bills and live in a pretty cheap area (all my bills add up to about 1 thousand per month)
I worked a 40 hour week as a pharmacist and now I'm in front of the computer 15 hours a day but I'm having more joy than anything else...
only dabbling in bitcoins...I cant get a good read on them so I don't trade much, just buy/hold for now.

that is a massive larp

Whats a good coin for someone just starting out with only 5k?

PS Awesome portfolio

I've done the math, and if I get up to 250k, I'll be set up in the following ways:

-No debt obligations of any kind
-Money deposited into my 3 tier risk system so that I'm able to pay my bills with nothing but immediate daily trading gains.
-My system allows for 6 months of straight justing before I have to think about going back to work. Even then I'd have very minimal obligations.

>Also 10% is a fucking lot of people. It's like saying hurdur only such small % of people are over 6"2 there's no way you're that tall!
I agreed with you up until here. It's foolish to think "thousands of people make it!" while discounting the tens of thousands who don't. My grandmother used to say "someone's gotta win the lottery" as justification for playing it, and it's not like she was wrong, it's just that it doesn't stand as rational justification. When someone says they're 6'2 on the internet, they're more than likely lying. Just because they could conceivably be telling the truth doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to believe every faggot on Veeky Forums

And the 13 consecutive trades thing is crazy. If you start with 10k you're wagering 90k by round 12. How realistic is it your mindset will be able to equally disregard 10k and 90k on what could be total losses? Most people are way too protective of their money, and the kind of person who is willing to invest 10k on crypto is likely the type of person who whom 100k isn't that much money

Could you survive a 1 year long constant loss on the markets?

Dude pls if ur still in this thread bless us some tips...

>mfw engineering job
>quit my 80k year job where I trade to not trade at my job

Gonna say like half a mil. Just because that's enough to cash out half to live on for years, while the other half I keep investing with to keep making crazy gains.

Having that much money gives you all the time in the world to experiment and find the best sources of income.