Price hold strong. Looks like it is not shitcoin anymore

/ourcoin/

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchaind.net/status-im-ico-shady-practices/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope, still a shitcoin

WHY WASNT I HOLDING EVERYTHING IN THIS SHITCOIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ODN badger don't give a shit

I'm so impressed with how this coin performed today. Truly the patrician's choice.

How much should I buy?

As much as you can, think about it, every penny you put into this coin will become a dollar in less than a year

all in. Its almost sure that it will double till end of the week an possible $2-$4 end of the year

I think this is pushing it but I have no doubt $1 by end of Dec

Ready to get rich! Assuming I can actually sell this shit.

When is ODN going to be listed on a decent exchage?

Smart money knows to hodl this coin.

in december. propably binance and bittrex. Trex have to see working product befor they listed anything and android and IOS app will be around christmass. so december

It won't be in december, they're waiting to go for other exchanges until after the app release on christmas

desu if the app is legit and with icos on the way binance might even go ahead and list the coin without a vote.

Currently at 111 on CMC. We will almost certainly break the top 100 within the next few days.

the question is if it'll stick though and whether we'll be in buy the rumour phase even after rebranding on the 4th

we will be in top 100 in two weeks from now

Whoops, forgot to mention we're 111 on coins, not coins and tokens

But soon...

we need almost $2 per odn to join top100 coins

90% ODN here, no fucks given about anything

Next monday. omfg. literally living the best days of my life.

how much will it be then? 8k sats?

kek. we're going to the 15-20k zone.

Silly linkies

The whole month will be gr8 m8.

Dec 4th - rebranding
Dec 5th - submission to major exchanges begins
Christmas - launch of mobile app

>the question is if it'll stick though and whether we'll be in buy the rumour phase even after rebranding on the 4th

doesn't make any sense to "sell the news" when Dec. 4 is actually the beginning of a major marketing push- ie. new eyeballs and new money all month leading up to the app release at XMas, which is more like the actual "news"

and then the iOS app release is right around the corner (January release) so It's gonna be a s.e.x.y couple of months for ODNbros

Guys this is going to $5

is there any way to buy ODN for ETH? Or do I have to go and switch from ETH to BTC to get ODN?

you're gonna need btc

Unfortunately no which sucks when the price is all over the place. Just BTC and LTC pairings afaik.

That really sucks, will probably still do that. Thanks guys!

I'm back. I told yall this would happen.

Hodl strong anons.

why did i sell 1/4 of my stack??? FUCK, is this shit gonna moon like neo did after its rebranding?

Lol NEO still doesn't do shit. Wait for this messenger to kick off and businesses FOMOing into military grade encryption in the age of blackmail and ransomware.

An actual application is going to launch on their blockchain network to show proof of concept on their privacy platform. Others are still in theory and development.

Finishing my accumulation on or before Dec. 4...looks like an easy 2 to 5x from here

well STATUS is working now. 180 mil marketcap, erc20 token

You did well desu.

You have no idea what you're talking about comparing this topkekz

yeah I know. Just saying that such shitty messenger have x10 bigger marketcap so its more thatn sure that ODN will reach such number in near future

STATUS scammed its investors from the get-go- read about their ICO whitelisting bullshit
blockchaind.net/status-im-ico-shady-practices/

Their app release was a buggy energy hog (incompetent devs).

Status is also a useless ERC20 token, unlike the ODN coin which fuels the network, pays for fees, pays out holders via 10% PoS staking rewards, and most importantly, will allow for payments thru the app. Provably private, encrypted messaging + payment all in one smartphone and desktop app = dark web wet dream.

The fact that despite all this, Status is STILL at 180 market cap shows just how much potential Obsidian really has from where it stands today (15 mill MC). This is biz's next big winner

agree

btw.
OBSIDIAN ICO investor here. I am sitting on more than 100k ODN and I just bought:
>obsidianmessenger.com

Do you have any ideas what to do there? any tutorials, where to buy it or what? I want to add some value to this project. shill me your ideas. I do not need make profit from it but if there is any option I can share with you

Be active on the sub reddit and make occasional posts in r/cryptocurrency and r/ethetrader. Don't shill too hard. Also spread this to every drug use / privacy oriented forum you know

This shilling is getting fucking insane. It's starting to make me think that these threads are run by the ODN team themselves.

To you all lazy fuckers who didnt do your research - did you know that the team owns 70% of the coins? In a proof of stake system, this means that they can monopolize the network and do whatever they want. They can drain your balances, reroute transactions, anything. Do you really want to be investing in something that is a complete monopoly?

Most of our ico investors or bought in the first week. We're getting excited because we actually like the dev team, plans for the product, and we're getting excited about making monies.

Just because you guys are priced in, like the team, etc. doesn't necessarily make this a good investment. I am seriously worried about the fact that the team has this much power over their network by holding the majority of the coins. If they choose to go rogue on you guys tomorrow after they felt they have milked enough already, you guys are all fucked.

> If they choose to go rogue on you guys tomorrow

Block explorer with address search and rich list, transparent devs and team in slack, coin burn, and thus far well-intentioned allocation of funds for a marketing arm (Tamico) all has me trusting this project. If you don't feel the same don't invest. Dev teams of just about all cryptos today have similar power in their hands- as usual DYOR and find a team and project you believe in

couple of questions:

1) will I be able to connect a bank to the app to pay other people?

2) When I transfer funds through the app, will that money stay in fiat or will it be ODN?

why you need bank account? ODN will be only currency avaliable in this ecosystem

Normies like fiat. Paypall, square, facebook, Venmo. All of these use fiat. Big fan of the project, and I believe it's got great darknet payment potential, but the ability to quickly and easily pull funds into the ecosystem and convert them to fiat would greatly improve adoption, specifically related to payment anyway.

but its not platform for normies. Normies do not give a fuck about privacy. Its for people who want to be sure that no one else will get their private conversation and are even willing to pay for that (odn will be free to use).
We dont need normies in it.

Normies like sexting, adultry, and doing drugs.

Wait for OMG to release plasma. Seamless decentralized crypto-fiat payments is not a trivial problem.

I have never been so happy in my life. Bought ICO. Accumulated further. This one is changing our lives anons

This is ark for post-summer Veeky Forumsnessmen

>Normies like sexting, adultry, and doing drugs.

Agreed...Obsidian shouldn't be targeted just at techies/crypto enthusiasts, but the broader public

To think I was only going buy 500 ICO and after a day without sleep fat fingered several ETH to the last address used in metamask.

>1) will I be able to connect a bank to the app to pay other people?
LOL

> will I be able to connect a bank to the app to pay other people?

I honestly don't even know how to respond to this. Is this for real?

'Our ICO investors'? Fat fingers type out the truth that you are in fact a team member? Funny how you are trying real hard to not look like it but this post gave it away.

we are a community. we ODN brothers stick together, faggot.

Kek. "Us" ico investors. iPhones spell check isn't the greatest, detective.

I did, which is exactly why I pointed out the pitfalls in investing in a company in which the team owns majority of the coins and has you by the balls. I still haven't got a satisfactory answer as to how we can avoid getting screwed over any of the devs who decide to turn rogue and wipe out everyone's wallet as an example.

So what if he is? Should he come here and say "HELLO, I'M A TEAM MEMBER OF ODN" so everyone would tell him to eat a dick?

This is Veeky Forums. No one should give credit to anything anyone says in here. If they do, that's their problem. No need to come here with your meta investigation analysis.

ANS devs had 50 million coins and it didn't matter then.

They're a registered company in the U.K. The devs names and faces are known. They'd go to jail or be on some wanted list, they'd also get completely blacklisted from the tech / blockchain community. Also, if the own all the coins the coins are worthless.

You'll never receive a satisfactory answer because that's a non issue. Every project does this, to greater or smaller degrees.

This is crypto. Everything is a risk. If you are concerned, don't invest.

Crypto is a high risk investment. The Obsidian Platform project does have risk with development holding a large portion of the currency. Many of the investors value that the team doesn't hype, has a well meshed community, shares their future plans, delivers on time and already had a functional product before launching their ICO. This offset the risk in the current trading range and ICO offer.

Name us low cap projects with equal or better potential for growth.

Realistic eoy price?

>volatility won't be as bad when the market cap is 20 Million
>volatility won't be as bad when the market cap is 200 Million
>volatility won't be as bad when the market cap is 2 Billion
>volatility won't be as bad when the market cap is 20 Billion
>volatility won't be as bad when the market cap is 200 Billion

Explain.

Rebranding and product release on christmas with possibility of new exchanges? I hardly think this will close below $1.

Lets say there was minimal exposure, app launch was meh and no exchanges are added before Jan 1st. I would say bit above a dollar. That's why the trading prices are so comfy right now.

People were not bored and exploring potential projects when the coins were released because of the "upcoming two forks" in October. After the initial pump and dump there were a few threads and mainly people talking in the slack. Many were thinking it was a new eDigiFiat pajeet coin, they were bag holding from the pnd or ignored the massive fud campaign.

Actually the devs are looking to incorporate paypall transactions for ODN in the app so it can be easy to use. If you are concerned with keeping a low profile you can use prepaid visas on a PayPal account to supply your payments.

Of course you would use PayPal to buy ODN off of a publically traded exchange using a bot developed by the devs

Literally this