HST

A new update has been released by the HST team (specifically by admin Nimo via their official Telegram) regarding their announcement related to the UN.

It reads:
"Nimo:
As @HS_JasonF_CommunityManager is underwater (or near water with a girly cocktail right now) - let me field this.
The announcement has to do with a customer related to the UN, working on the SDG- as mentioned before.
Last week we got a confirmation from the customer that the deal is on. We have asked for permission to advertise it, and were told
we could, but asked to review our announcement before we release it, which is fair enough. The customer themselves wanted to
release their side either current or next week, to align with other pieces of work they have going on.
Thinking that their process will be quick - we dropped the news here that it was going to happen.

We have submitted our announcement for their internal review, and a bit of a back-and-forth ensued. Then - for reasons internal
to the client - they have decided to delay their approval of the PR - not of the actual business. We have to respect this obviously, and
learned the hard way to not announce announcements. So in the future - we will just release news when all is approved by everyone who needs to approve.

As for the chance that this won't happen - I'd say it is very unlikely - based on the use the client is expecting for HS products, and the work done currently
around requirements, specification, white labelling etc."

Their transparency and honesty in regards to the late announcement and their self awareness when it comes to admitting their mistakes, in my opinion, is commendable. This is a continuous trend regarding the quality of their responsive team.

Hold your HST, and remember that iron hands will be rewarded. I dont believe that statement has ever been more true than now.

Remember to do your own research, and have a good day.

For full clarity, I am not part of the HST team in any way, however the statement is official. I do hold HST, however in much smaller quantities than many others holding both on this board or in the chat.

im holding mine but i still reckon chainlink is where the true returns are coming

This update was in response to the following question:

These announcements that haven't happened yet... I know everyone keeps asking about them but I'm unsure if this has been asked yet and I feel it's important. What's the chance, if any, that they WONT happen?

Or, if chances aren't suitable, what sort of situation would have to occur for them not to happen?

It's depressing but it's whatever honestly, they already have confirmed partnerships with huge multinational companies, and the AMA on Friday.
UN announcement was just icing on the cake

Fair enough, I don't yet know what to think about link but I do believe in HST and their team given what I've seen from them.

It's worth clarifying that it's a UN related announcement and may not be quite as massive as some people seem to believe. However, any UN related announcement is a massive step for crypto and I, as well as many others, believe the response in terms of JUST value will match this. Currently it's dipping so I've brought more.

I'm holding mine for a while too. Immutable data and voting is a match made in heaven. Is this the team to make it happen? Time will tell, but sometime in the near future, be it Horizon State or some new player, there will be a company to capitalize on this and it will be big.

Link will be a slow burner, banks take their time probing into new technologies, if you ignore the retards you know this will be big, but it will take time. I think HST will have a lot more ROI in the short term, low marketcap and these type of partnerships are a deal breaker for the crypto community attention;
Solid team + Solid project + Solid numbers = One of the best returns for EOY

Bump. This is definitely one of the best times to get in, and I mean RIGHT NOW. volume has been low, most weak hands are out, and the majority of holders believe in this project and are holding for 2 dollars or more. The announcement is coming soon and I have a feeling it won't be the only one. We could see several announcements in the near future, easily driving the price well over $1 and into the $2s. The market cap is insanely low considering the quality of the dev team and the fact that they are in talks with the fucking UN

You'll want to get in fast, check ED depth and price charts and get in before it's too late!

currently rising, just sayin

holy shit, HST moon confirmed.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day

rofl that .001HST for .915ETH order

Donations for being informed of these gains gracefully accepted here:

0xE0fA07E6cA7B7ED861bb43A98CCb79F786F65c71

Right? why don't people double check? ED isn't that hard to use

nice, just sent 100k

that's nothing, 2 weeks ago there was a 14 ETH fat finger. Literally 14 ETH for less than 1 hst

Even though I agree this will probably rise tomorrow, don't take the depth to seriously since there is no volume and anyone with a beefy amount of tokens can make this go upside down.

STOP posting this shit my buy hasny been filled yet scum

yeah, that's a fair assessment

This happened with SPANK a week ago or so.

I think it's not actually a fat finger, but people doing it intentionally with two different accounts.

Fucking hell

Also HST mooning, get in before new ath

It is fat fingers, there are bots swiping those trades, they spend hundreds of $$ in gas to grab these, and they do that in an instant. I feel sorry for the guy

my god. How?? even for ETH whales, that's a substantial loss

I got 1100 LINK and these faggost are trying to scare me from buying more. got it at 18 cents so ill hold for a year. Scary to buy more though

Ignore that, they know this is valuable and are trying to push the price down to accumulate. LINK is fine, the CEO didn't quit and the potential and partnerships are the same..

OP, where is their AMA going to be? Or anyone here knows where it's gong to be? Thanks in advance!

Ian Balina's channel tomorrow at 9 PM, I thought it was Dec 1, but it's Nov 30

Dec 1st 1PM Melbourne time

Are they lying about SWIFT?

They are working with SWIFT

>falling for the fud
maybe crypto isnt for you

I only believed the fud for 30 minutes. wasnt selling anyway. Just dont know what the price will be when its finished. I would think like 60$ if they are chosen over other oracles