YWN stay on Sergey's couch and be taken to "special places" and have deep philosophical conversations and talk about...

YWN stay on Sergey's couch and be taken to "special places" and have deep philosophical conversations and talk about Smart Contracts, and eat pancakes with him and cuddle with him and feel his thicc long cock inside you.
FUCK this gay earth
But for real, Sergey seems like such a cool and likable guy, it's a shame we picked up on LINK so early, and probably ruined his life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctxFF9_NmY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really like Sergey, but we are literally the cancer that is ruining his life and killing chainlink.

Why did we do this?

>he knows a lot of "special" places to go in NYC
did.. did he whore her out?

I'm honestly sorry we're all so fucking autistic.
Hopefully he's still remaining positive, despite our constant attacks against him.
He's sacrificing his health, his sanity, his lifestyle to try and change the world with an idea, and we can't stop fucking with him.

>it's a shame we picked up on LINK so early, and probably ruined his life.
i know i shouldnt feel this way but i'm feeling bad for the guy. if i were in his position i'd be having a nervous breakdown

>he also helped us with our bags and tickets
lel, sergey would rather help a complete and total stranger than his investors.

After reading through all his comments about and from people, I honestly think he's working himself to death for us behind the scenes, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to fuck people over.

The guy promotes self mastery and always overcoming challenges.

I’d say once he hit 2 mill in assets he dgaf. Seems to be all about life and progression of self.

can we organize doing something nice for the guy? like coordinate with rory to have flowers sent to his house or something? or is that creepy, idk?

t. autist

He already has 50mil in ETH because he was one of the early investors. He gives a fuck thats why he still didnt pull a confido on us.

Do any florists in New York accept Link?

I genuinely feel bad for Sergey

on that note, I'm moving to east euro. Look at how gorgeous those chicks are

what do you guys get out of this?

We should start a crowdfund to donate for some biztard to go live with sergey and get some insight to chainlink and ask him wtf is going on.

Would legit pay for this but I know we'll just get joosted

Yeah let's tell the niggers of new York that he has a million dollars.

>The more we dig the more it seems like Sergey is a serious and dedicated individual that actually has a serious passion for what he is doing

This. People who know him more closely like me know Sergey is rich as fuck already, even before LINK ICO, he doesn't need the money.

proof you actually know sergey?

also, what is your opinion on link?

lol sergey stop samefagging this thread
so pathetic lmao

Why did he get fat lately?

have you seen what he looked like in 2015?

You do realize that these are prostitutes don't you?

I'm also a 23k holder and I'm really scared my fudding is actually hurting the price. I don't know why I'm doing this. probably loneliness

people overeat to cope with emotional pain

this all started when the Veeky Forums memes started to surface. I wouldn't be surprised if we ruined his life

Not sure what proof could I provide for that, sorry. Sergey is a nice guy and it sucks seeing people make fun of him here. I don't know what he does or why he doesn't communicate here, but I'm more than sure he spends most of his time working on LINK.

LINK was the reason I even got into cryptocurrencies 2 months ago thanks to Sergey and started browsing related subreddits and Veeky Forums recently. I don't know huge deal about ethereum but I know that smart contracts will need external data and LINK is the only project that tries to solve that problem right now, so I'm putting my money on it.

Lmao this is hilarious.

I sold my link bags at an 80% loss so I hope his life is ruined from this. He deserves it.

no

> He helped us alot with our bags.

Fugging leled

They will do some day user, they will...

Is Sergey a chad? Did I literally lose all my money to Chad? Has he spent the past four years fucking hot eastern european women in his NY penthouse that I paid for?

lol ikr. The user above seems to be sure they were prostitutes though.

someone with a couchsurfing account needs to click thru their profiles

Sergei

>he also helped us a lot with our bags
pity he can't do the same for us

Lol at the second sentence. A programmer who doesn't know how to use semicolons correctly? I thought him liking Ruby was bad enough but damn

holy shit, I found this video of sergey from 10 years ago, he is like... another person

youtube.com/watch?v=ctxFF9_NmY4

All women lol what a CHAD!

is this what he does while we believe he is working on LINK?

>Sergey is slaying pussy by giving them free acomodation

based

>programming semi-colon use is the same as english semi-colon use
Kill yourself 1st year CS student.

that is a different person, compare both of their ears.

I think the last thing sergey wants is 4chins thanking him

less of a thank you, more of a "hang in there"