Who has the biggest, VERIFIABLE stack of LINK here?

Who has the biggest, VERIFIABLE stack of LINK here?
What's your sell-price?

just 40k. never selling

Bought most of it at 30c. Want to grab my .308 right now.

Don't do that, user, I channel my frustration into masturbating to LINKfus.
Each nut brings us closer to moontime, it's science.

don't even know if I am delusional or not anymore but I know one thing

I ain't selling

I had about 60k at ICO, sold 40k around 38 cents. Sitting on 20k now.

5k @ $1

10k @ $2

10k @ $5

165k bought pre ico sale at about 9 cents. I will sell at 9 cents and not a moment sooner.

Hoping to hit 60k before the moon mission.

I was like all of you. I got in DGB at 115 sats, rode it up to 2k, believed in it, then rode it all the way back down constantly saying I would never sell, that it would be too much wasted time and that it'll come back because Jared would have updates.

I sold at 300, but still made a small profit.

I know what you're thinking "What if this is my ticket out of wageslavery?" But the truth is that kind of thinking is 100% emotional and stupid. There are many, many coins that have healthy charts and potential for growth. You can buy back into LINK later, but just holding onto this due to sunk-cost-fallacy is the real way to miss the entire crypto boom.

I wasted 4 months, how many will you guys waste before selling?

DGB and link have nothing in common. Also, DGB exploded in growth. If you didnt take anything off the top of that, you're an idiot

D E L U D E D

See you in 6 months still under 20 cents

actually you are deluded. the price could rise and stabilize to a much higher level any day now. its not that hard to put 1k in Link during a dip and send it to cold storage and forget about it, is it?

let me tell you, I had a talk with thomas hodges, the mainnet will work and go live, and then itll be worth it any ways, no matter if with swift or without.

also: its not like you could send your investment elsewhere for guaranteed profits anyways

>all these fucking poorfags
If you don't have money to gamble, then don't. Seriously, everyone should be able to piss away at least $500 for 3125 LINK right now and just sit on it for a year forgetting about it.

Yeah, I could also put 1k on SkyCoin, Monaco, or Fedoracoin while they're at a dip and sit on them praying I wake up one day to riches.

Is this really your logic right now, since it can be applied to literally any coin.

tell us everything thomas hodges knows

it's the closest we'll get to hearing anything from the team

>t. brainlet
LINK actually has reasons why it has potential to moon you fucking spastic.

Its never going to bounce back. OP and everyone agreeing with him is sent by their shitty dev team to shill their shitty product that is never going to be completed. If theres multiple threads of it on Veeky Forums never invest.

Perhaps you were stupid enough to buy and hold merely off memes, but as this user said, DGB and LINK have n o t h i n g in common and LINK is massively more valuable to blockchain and crypto tech.

But I see here, , that you're still a deluded digibyte holder who learned nothing. Stay salty, and stay poor.

Damn your dumb, I regret even typing the above out for such a brainlet, but I've already solved the captcha, soo..

As a measely 10k holder user I'm jelly user

Any other known coin is basically gaurenteed profits. I hold 1k for the meme, but there's no fucking devs working on link you idiot

How much LINK for this loli?

28k here

>hold LINK
>become fabulously wealthy
>move to nonextraditing country
>receive LINKlolis
Oracle problem: solved

a petty 15K

but damn a 10X puts me at 2.5 BTC. ill be happy with 2X as that will break me even. link will take us there anons!

20k bought at 14-15 cents. Thx to the fudgers :)