I have Bitcoins on kraken and now I want to get me some altcoins. Where should I transfer to? Binance? Bittrex...

I have Bitcoins on kraken and now I want to get me some altcoins. Where should I transfer to? Binance? Bittrex? Somewhere else?

Bitfinex is fastest, most stable and reliable imo.

>Bitfinex is fastest, most stable and reliable imo.
kek, are you literally BRAND NEW here.

right?
Im still not convinced its even a legit exchange yet.
Just waiting for them to close and run with the money.

Personally I use Binance. They checked a lot of boxes for me. They have no Identity Verifications for depositing or withdrawing up to 2 BTC per day. Low fees and good volume. You can also use BNB tokens to reduce your fees by another half. Do you already have a Binance account yet?

You should go wherever you need to to get the coins that you have thoroughly research. Once purchased, secure them in your personal wallet.

how do you secure these coins in a wallet such as jaxx?

+

How safe is binance? It's a chink exchange right? I don't trust chinks

Kucoin

i remember being locked out of my account for 2 months once. all because i spelled my name wrong. fuck them.

You secure them in the appropriate wallet for the type of coin.

how do you know which is appropriate though? i'm a btc holder wanting to get into altcoins but i'm too fucking stupid

bittrex

i like kraken because they are European and Scandic, but they need to fix the 502 shit

Binance is chink, they manipulate the price

Kinda. Binance is located in Hong Kong. So technically on chink soil, but they do not follow chinese laws, they follow western laws. There is a good interview with the CEO of Binance on youtube with some crypto youtuber. After watching that interview, I felt comfortable making an account on Binance. Hopefully I don't get chinked, but from the interview it seems like he has really big plans for the exchange. And he also said something about having servers all over the world to prevent any kind of outages.

Honestly, if you are not holding a lot, and plan to actually do some trading instead of just holding, then I personally just leave it on the exchange. Less than 2k. I have some long term holds transferred to an offline wallet, but I'm too lazy to do that with the cash I want to trade with.

they are still chink, and they get serious pressure from the chink gov in the mainland.

they manipulate the prices so well that you end up losing bits of your real profits.

example: sometimes when the price dips, they dont dip it that low, even though they have all the circumstances to do so, the opposite also happens, price tops, but on binance never tops that high.

I only have $200 on btc. I want to move that to an alt, or maybe just half just to see if I can actually make money. I know how to send the btc to binance, just don't know what to do after buying an altcoin.

dude, every major exchange has people using bots. Whenever I'm trading I always have the bittrex chart open next to it to make sure there's no funny business and they are always lined up.

desu for that little, I'd just let it sit on the exchange, but that's just me. If you don't have a Binance account yet though, when you create one feel free to use my referral number: 11126315, it doesn't cost you anything, but it helps me out.

t. a student who is drowning in debt

i wanna hop on this newfag train here best place to buy btc in neets opinion? i have a binance acc set up and a coinomi wallet am i fucking this up yet?

i.e. fiat to btc

Just choose whatever place the fees are the least for whatever country you are in. If you are simply after the quickest option, then use coinbase even though they are one of the more expensive exchanges.