I know this graph is generally disliked, but where do you see Bitcoin right now?

I know this graph is generally disliked, but where do you see Bitcoin right now?

Green dot is my guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/V7dJqNu
tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
alfaquotes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Putting aside all the times we've had similar price action and dips after bitcoin has risen. Lemme ask you this, where was the first sell off, bear trap? And for that matter how is less than 30 million people the "public".

See you at 50k, nerds.

Mt Gox crash

Where do you think TVs are?

Bitcoin cant even handle the volume of transactions there are now, nevermind in the future... Bitcoin is literally worthless and the only reason the price has risen is hype and ignorance. Blockchain technology is game changing indeed, but people that know nothing think bitcoin is actually adequate to be a p2p payment system.. its not. literally greater fool at its finest right now.

Bitcoin will be overtaken in 2018 when people actually think about whats going on right now and come to their senses. The question is, what coin will take its place? What coin can actually handle the volume and can be used in the way bitcoin was intended? XMR? ETH? ARK?

Sell btc bags while the price is high.. Crash is impending. Bitcoin literally is a prehistoric shit coin worth no more than 1 USD and the market will correct itself eventually. You're investing in hype and hype alone.

NOT TO BE SAID THERES NO MONEY TO BE MADE... If you play your cards right, sure you can make some profits off the hype run... but longterm holding is a no no no no no.

- Rational person

Meh, someone made this exact thread when it got to 5k, then when it got to 6k, when it got to 7k...

Go fuck yourself.

I like mine better.
We are at too hard to mine.

how many times are you going to post this faggot

XMR in its current state won't be able to handle mainstream adoption.

Holy shit, came here to say this.
Blockchain isn't an equity.
It's a technology.
Holding some is like holding finite real estate in a closed system.
Bitcoin is the AOL of crypto.
Eventually we will all move on to Gmail.
It's not going to crash, but it will degrade.

"Tablet" and "smart phone" should just be considered the same thing to be honest.

Past returns are not indicative of future returns.

This is literally the most common and basic fallacy.

If you genuinely think in these terms you shouldn't be investing your money. Just save it in a bank account.

Media attention desu

But they are fundamentally different technologies

you’re a fucking retard holy shit.

talk about it here!
discord.gg/V7dJqNu

this guy gets it

what are you hodling user?

You're right, if someone keeps posting that picture every week at every price for years they'll be correct sooner or later. Now convince us why they're right this time.

First of all, it's a bull trap, not bear. Second, this cycle repeats nearly daily. It's a visual, not literal.

Yes, Bitcoin has gone from 5 to 6k, 6 to 7k, 7 to 10k, now because of this we can now say with certainty that it will go to 15k, then 30k by 2019, then 100k by 2020 and 1 million by 2021!

Only a fucking retard would say otherwise

tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

They might not be right this time and I accept that there are lots of doom-mongers, especially as the price reaches higher peaks.

My point is that there is a healthy balance between irrational optimism and fear-mongering. You can be carefully optimistic about Bitcoin and blockchain in general without turning into a dribbling retard shouting about getting rich quick and going to the moon.

You can also highlight some of Bitcoin's problems without saying it's going to crash to $0 every week.

But people should understand that past returns are not indicative of future results. It's a stupid fallacy. Just because BTC has gone up so much in 1 year does not guarantee it will do the same next year. You should weigh up the merits based on other measurements.

We are in the goy trap.

More like 0.01 to 0.10 to 1.00 to 10.00 to 100.0 to 1000 to 10,000

fellow millionaires ww@

Gimme a fuckin break. Do you know who McAfee is? This guy may not even make it to 2020.

i just leave this here.

alfaquotes.com/

the price is way to high right now, a 50% correction would be healthy

>comparing products that can be produced as long as there are resources and there is demand to a fake currency that has limited supply

top kek

XMR will never see mainstream adoption. It is a niche coin. Unironically I think the winners here for actual payments will be eth + omg and similar childchains/dapps or possibly dash if evolution is any good. If BCH gets adopted and they make any good progress on scaling it could have a shot. I hate LTC but it seems to have some staying power too

>alfaquotes.com/
How does this determine the fair value?

yes with a formula that includes a lot of factor specially the mining industry.

and bitcoin, now, should be at:
> 4500$
not 10500$

>alfaquotes.com/
The formula used for fair price on this site is literally high school tier. Takes essentially nothing about the market into account

Has he prepared a entree list that will be served with his dick? How will he be preparing the dick? Fillet? Grilled? Fricaseed?

Also let me remind you
Life is not fair. Get used to it.

>muh bubble

So it actually going to crash to 5k before christmas?

nobody likes to get ripped off, I know

its like when you buy an item, you think you paid a fair price for it and you are happy, but then you see much cheaper on another shop.

The answer is simple, iota. Iota literally solves the 3 major problems that blockchain is running into right now when it comes to mainstream adoption.

> Mining pools & energy usage from mining
> Slow transaction times
> Fees

Iota has no mining, fast transactions, and zero fees.

the only thing that should give value to a BTC is all the mining energy put into it.

if you take away those costs, then there is no value to back it up.

I also forgot to mention that iota gets faster as it scales instead of slower.

Media attention phase

this chart is BS anyway

Just like how a $100 bill is worth the energy put into printing it? Sigh, when will Veeky Forums learn that value is purely based on how much people are willing to pay and sell for.

oh yeah? what can you use it for once you buy it?

but the value of BTC gets converted into that printed bill...
noice

Idiot. That is "technically" true but not in the way you mean it.

If there are significant issues that undermine the value and this isn't reflected in the price value, then we can predict a bubble and impending crash.

>If there are significant issues that undermine the value and this isn't reflected in the price value

I agree, I was just pointing out that the electricity that goes into mining bitcoin is not purely what gives it value.

We just passed bear trap

bull*

That's a weird fucking graph, but all your text is on point.

Hope we can get on the replacement for BTC before it catches on with everyone else.

This, /thread

bulltrap for sure... fucking tards want to crashtest dummy into 10999 and get dunked on

I think BTC itself is a huge bubble because it sucks.

However, I still think that blockchain coins are just getting started I have only have .5 BTC and then I have 35 ETH and 8 XMR. I think that my ETH is going to worth a lot and my BTC is going to be junk in a year.

Exactly. Digital currency is a concept that's here to stay. BTC might not survive, but something better will take its place

We're full blown media attention and normies right now. There's no way normies are getting out of this keeping their shirt, so it has to crash sometime soon after 10k. I mean really, how many of them wouldn't sell at 20k? Meaning it would crash way before that

>I mean really, how many of them wouldn't sell at 20k?

The ones who were told BTC went over 10x its previous price from a year ago. At 50k I'd start to get worried, but not this early in the game

Bitcoin Cash, obviously

It's not a correlation, it's an analogy.

BCH is garbage too, get out of here with that shit

Okay, friend.