We're being invaded by the other boards

We're being invaded by the other boards
I want you faggots to leave
I want old biz back

>tfw comfy molybdenum mining threads will never be back
If you don't remember the moly threads you need to leave

same, I could build a quick website with an IQ test and some og biz memes to join. Would any of u be interested?

/v/ here, I will enjoy my stay here and on /g/ until /pol/ fucks off

>go back to /pol/
>bitcoin is not a bubble

I hate new Veeky Forums. THis is where I was allowed to be myself

Normies and pajeets get out!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how about a test trading site where you have to turn $100 into a $1000. Then you get granted entry

ehh I couldn't write that. We could just do a wallet test, have to have a wallet with transaction before 2017 and send some eth through that. Literally a gas fee, just so we can know ur not a new fag. Or a bitcoin wallet, but not many biz bros missed ethereum

remember how comfy old biz was?

We need a crash.

>pajeets
seriously its almost as bad as bitcointalk here. range ban anyone not from a developed country please

Do it. Or basic application form where you have to answer questions about trading/investing and blockchain projects. Get rid of the "muh blockfolio" "muh coinbase" guys

Yeah keep it simple

I might be able to get it up in like a week, it'd be a shitty message board though. Not sure if I really wanan spend a bunch of time if no one uses. Though would be better then having to talk to new fags.

yes.

Yea would need some advertising, but there are so many people out there on the higher end that would like a serious conversation with knowledgeable people instead of all these 99% chasing highs.

I could make that
I'll do it after I graduate, I'm too busy rn
STAY TUNED

return yourselves to reddit with your simple tricks

w-what do they want from us??

We are buthurt of not buying in 2012 and are waiting for the price fall to end all price falls.

Its going to happen faggot , you know it , i know it , and even normies know it.
As christmass and the end of the year aproaches , all you need is a bunch of poorfag coiners needing money to trigger the biggest price collapse in btc history to 3600 usd.
Then we all will enter the crpyto world and will be sailing all over the world with models in 2021

crash to 5k so we can get in
now move aside early cucks