How do I short western civilization?

Not trying to start some pol-tier shit. I just want to know how to make money off it.

Other urls found in this thread:

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this really what you think the West is?
Dang Anons, where should I move?

Invest in sex doll companies

I'm about as far right as they come. But if Satan takes their souls we should at least take their money.

>slut and proud

Any suggestions?

what's wrong with being a slut?

You don't. Normies will be perpetually enslaved by their convictions and keep the wheels of society turning.

You could go long degeneracy and take advantage of normies to your benefit but an explicit short is probably a bad idea.

I don't think shorting over large time-frames is in your interest.

convert to judaism and move to israel

>I have no self control or dignity

Same reason why no one respects men who force themselves on women

Damn second girl from the left in the front can like

get it

Too bad she's a useless sjw, she could be a 10

yeah but you gave those up the moment you came to Veeky Forums so you're hardly one to talk

these women dont have sex, i dont get it

Go long on non-Western currencies

Can you please explain long and short to me in the context of your comment? I've only understood longs and shorts as buys and sells respectively but I don't think I really understand it.

Imagine how much money the people who invented the "Pussy Hat" trend made. You gotta come up with something stupid like that .

>learn Japanese
>start company and make AI anime dolls
>create a production line with full customization at no additional cost (people would rather pay a higher price and not feel guilty about customizing their dolls)
>???
>profit

I thought the implication was she is a fat and ugly cow and that her actually being a slut would be a real achievement.

i want to short western civilization, i.e. europe and north america, as well as you. I think importing more immigrants, specifically from eastern asia, in massive, i.e. million, quantities.

Uh, no

no idea what you're saying now

Try not being a butthurt bitch and being a principled person all around

By going long I mean investing/speculating on an industry related to degeneracy (you have a long interest in degeneracy because you receive an economic benefit if that degenerate industry continues to stay profitable/become more profitable)

By shorting I mean physically borrowing stock to short sell it (sell and then buy back at a lower price & pay borrowing costs)

SJW reduces attraction by 75%. So a 10 still makes me wanna puke.

Shorting in general (although at this point we really mean less of "short selling" and more of anything that gets you inverse exposure to the health of X, whether X is a sector/company/crypto/trend/country/whatever) is a short to medium term strategy. It's more important to be right when you go short than when you go long, because it has finite upside and unlimited downside, and there is a general trend upwards of all things (the economy grows)

Anyways he's saying to "long degeneracy" i.e. instead of taking the more philosophically appealing position of shorting countries where these trends grow hoping the trends will fuck those countries, just get positive exposure to the trends themselves. The person who made up and manufactured the pussy hat probably became a millionaire, even if they can't be proud of what they did. So do that. Make a t-shirt that has a funny anti-trump logo and spend some money to make it go viral, shit like that

Just noticed my ID looks like Nigger

Thanks you, helpful knowledgeposters.

Veeky Forums makes learning fun - the place you learn and laugh.

Kek

calle calle

buy soybean futures

inverse etfs

get off my website

Not too sure about shorting, but typically the price of gold rises sharply when war or other unrest in the US occurs. I guess if you are sure something bad is going to happen, buy some gold?

shes a fatty aint no one fucking that
hot sluts are good tho

Unrelated:
that cunt with pink hair definitely likes to be slapped and told she's a worthless slut in bed.

Fucking alt-left art school bitches is actually wild.

>Create Gatcha-game apps
>Find ways to invest in Sino-Japanese-Korean entertainment companies
>Cryptocurrencies

full stop

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

Also, if you make enough money, they'll just look like colorful ants from your penthouse.

It would be great if some of the famous pickup youtubers went to a rally like that to pickup girls hahahaha

Stockpile guns and ammo.

Kill yourself faggot

I too want to short this shit show