How the FUCK do you get free electricity

how the FUCK do you get free electricity

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroelectricity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno. Maybe do a google search?

no problem with solar power (which you get in the worst time when demand is low, yet you gotta put that shit somewhere)
yep

solar panels aren't free

nobody said solar panels are free. But excess energy is.

Buy a mule and make it generate electricity

I dunno. Actually me and someone were shooting the shit about how some of the low end ant-miners could be powered by gym bicycles.

But then we'd have to run a gym.

Magnets.

this

how much is a solar panel from china?

I'm fairly sure there are power generator variants you can sit on and jerk a little every now and then. The fatter you are, the better.

Buy Electricity Stock.

Trade it and pay your bill with it.

Start a biz, make money from that, rent office that doesn’t charge utilities.

Mine at a university so you don’t have to pay for your power

>too expensive
>not durable
maybe some day, yes. But storing energy is IMHO a much more difficult problem than simply generating it (whereever you are ideally, otherwise you also need to transport that shit... still easier than fucking around with batteries). Water barriers/dams are nice, sure, but you can't have them anywhere you want...

is this one of those overpriced novelty items marketed for hipsters?

Is there cheaper alternatives?

Thanks for appreciating tax payer funding you cock sucker.

Either steal it or live in an area with lower electricity costs ($0.07/KWh where I live).

>mine btc
>pay off bill with btc

One of my friends was able to setup his mining rig at work. But his job is IT stuff so it was easy.

>work
Missing the point here

Mining btc is the worst coin to go at solo. He would be in the red

It's christmas time, hook an extension cord up to your neighbors lights at night

Oh i forgot this board is filled with unemployed daydreamers

I was going to do this with a Jalapeno in 2012 but couldn't because I wasn't stupid enough to preorder vaporware. Fucking butterfly labs is the reason I'm not a multimillionaire by now

I have two antminer s9 units. I don’t pay for power. But at this price you would still make about 600$ after power cost. That’s with 22TH of power average.

A rectenna that is able to capture the CMB radiation. Closest thing to "free energy" there is. Otherwise you are looking at using a big coil of wire to steal electricity from an existing source using inductive coupling.

>I don’t pay for power.
How?

Keep using that crutch soyboy.

mcdonalds
kfc
burgerking
starbucks

See:

Starting a business isn't free

I’ve never had one cent of debt and started it with $6000 I saved from working the job I quit.

Buck up son.

Seems like you're describing paying for electricity and then finding a way to use the extra you don't need. Not what I'm thinking of

Hydro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroelectricity

You will mine at a loss with solar panels, if there's enough excess to cover costs of mining hardware you bought too many panels but i guess mining is one way to reduce the cost of that mistake

How so?

All of you electricucks better be balls deep in powr.

let someone else pay for it

Anytime someone in the crypto world claims they get free electricity for mining 2 things come into mind.

1. College kid living in dorm

2. Mommy and Daddy paying for it

That's the idea, but how? No point in having my mommy pay since I'll get that money eventually anyway

I wonder how cost-effective it would be to buy a valley, turn it into a dam, and use all the electricity for yourself.
Wait, can you even do that, are there laws that state you need to sell the electricity produced or some other kikecommie shit ?

google microhydro

Rub a fluffy blanket on your hair.

I used to grow a copious amount of weed we had free power for days i am willing to give you the blue prints for a small consultants free

it's probably really dangerous and definitely unethical but you could steal solar panels

>2. Mommy and Daddy paying for it

NEETs have zero concept of expenses.

It has been not only possible, but relatively simple and efficient for everyone to have free electricity for a while now. It has already been discovered how to do this, but world governments have kept this a secret to protect energy corporations, fossil fuel, the petrodollar, and the current system.

find a guy who knows how to tap into the underground wires and then dont get caught

Big extension cord

fucking stupid brainlet doesn't know how to get free electricity. Why are you even on this board?

just plug in your antminer under a table
come back the nekt day see if it still there

>Free electric one simpel trick
>Electric companies HATE him

Sounds like you are not interested in economy of scale.

Zero point torsion. Large, resonating magnetic field, basically. Need lots of neodymium, silver, rare earths.