KING

Watch this one first. (monero dev speaking.)

youtube.com/watch?v=oZVBS4-h-sE&feature=youtu.be&t=6188

Then watch this one, (Dash core ceo speaking.)

youtube.com/watch?v=0EG2km7GAmM&feature=youtu.be&t=1968

Monero wants to copy Dash. Get in or cry later.

Goodnight

Dash is literally not private, you people are fucking retarded.

Who the fuck would use this shit, not me that's for sure

It would take a court order, in multiple countries, to even attempt to crack a dash coinmix. It would take millions in expenses to even attempt. What are you doing that you think the government will spend millions to try and find you?

If monero crypto is ever cracked in the future, than every single fucking transactions is wide open. Fuck that! People will be arrested for drug purchases they made 30 years ago. Fuck that. Coin mix is far more secure because every mix would have to be cracked and that would never happen.

Who would use it, oh I don't know anyone who wants to make a transaction?
I use dash when moving between exchanges becuase it's fast.
The dash organisation has solid decentralised governance and voting from masternodes to fund promotional and real-world point of sale installation development. You heard that bitcoin was getting big in Zimbabwe and Venezuela? Spoiler they are all switching to Dash becuase it's 100times faster than bitcoin and dash has the budget to offer support seminars to get the normals using their albeit already easy-to-use and normie-friendly mobile app.

They are doing everything right and running this like a PayPal when it was expanding.
This is the challenger to bitcoins throne.

The Dashening is coming.

>
> It would take a court order, in multiple countries, to even attempt to crack a dash coinmix. It would take millions in expenses to even attempt. What are you doing that you think the government will spend millions to try and find you?
> If monero crypto is ever cracked in the future, than every single fucking transactions is wide open. Fuck that! People will be arrested for drug purchases they made 30 years ago. Fuck that. Coin mix is far more secure because every mix would have to be cracked and that would never happen.

You literaly HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA what you on about dipshit. Ring signatures dont work the way you think they work...

If you don't care about privacy it's a great normie friendly operation. Plenty of room for growth. It does what but bcash wants to but it's actually good at it.

if this was the case wouldn't everybody just buy zencash? their ring signatures are far superior no?

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: IxObUfUN) 11/30/17(Thu)12:43:15 No.4672143▶

because zencash offers OPTIONAL privacy which means that ring signatures DO NOT WORK as intended... noone is buying zencash that knows what the fuck they on about.

ALSO Zencash is a fork of a fork of a fork has masternodes, and is not decentralised and has a myriad other problems.

you are getting a bit too hot and bothered over this. if you would have read the latest release the two were structured along side eachother but the hash was quicker for zen. you seem like you're paid

They certainly don't work in such a way that if you crack one, your crack them all

hash? dude I want to buy drugs with monero I can buy without being traced. I wouldnt trust a currency with masternodes and pajeets running it.

Dash... it's Digital Cash!

you think it is easy to crack ring signtures with mixing of 25? you retarded?

No I don't think that, sorry perhaps for the unclearness but yeah Dash's coinmix is secure as fuck and I still do not know why the fags on this board do not like Dash

>if you crack one, your crack them all
no, but if you crack the scheme you can crack them all

>Buy high sell low

classic Veeky Forums

You do understand that it is virtually impossible right?

>is secure as fuck
But it's not user, governments are not going to spend millions cracking dash coinmix with dash. They will go to court or use secret 3 letter organisations to force them to hand over the records and they WILL comply. Dash is not resistant to a 5$ wrench attack.

Also censoring and other shit is an issue, regardless Dash is not fully private and never will be.

I don't, actually

Bend the knee nodashers

sounds fine and all, but wont ARK do everything DASH does but better?

xspec to 1bn marketcap

>Use Dash
>Feds running Dash masternodes and coin mixers
>Get pwned
>Spend next 10 years in jail getting ass raped because you believed Dash shills on /biz
>Should've used Monero

>Be a normie 99% of people.
>Just want to buy groceries.
>Dash is easy to use and has enough privacy that I would have to be doing something REALLY depraved for anyone to bother coming after me.
Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

Tell it to bitcoin cash when it was at ATH of $800 a few weeks ago. Unlike Bcash Dash actually has real world use, privacy, and "good-enough" decentralization behind it. Yet its market cap is 1/5th of Bcash... that's why they say Dash is the next 10x coin.

The difference is in execution: as it is in all startups. 100s of companies had tried to build an electric car before, the idea wasn't new, but only one company actually pulled it off. But reality is Ark is trying to build an electric car that can go underwater and transform into a truck and do your ironing. They are trying to do too much and don't have the skills to execute it. Dash has a high-paid team thanks to masternode contributions and is aiming at something simple: getting normies buying things in real life with crypto

premined trash coin

Yes, you're right, with any one person holding a lot of the early coins a crypto can never get big.
>Just choose to ignore satoshis 1 Million BTC wallet and the current BTC price