Losing sleep

Honestly WTF do I do here? Totally fucked up with this buy. i trusted you faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

JUST

looks like you got jew'd

Just forget about it for a year. Don't sell in the red like a retard.

>mmm should I buy ATH?
>mmm okay lets buy ATH good idea!
>wow its correcting after an 1000% bullrun
>wtf its all biz fault for making me buy a coin that went 1000% and I bought at the top!
>Lets make a thread about my bad bad decisions to make myself feel better
>*Posts thread*
>Ahh thats better

>I trusted you

No you fucking didn't. We've been scream to the top of our lungs this was going to correct hard and you didn't listen.

Because that worked out so well for digimarines.

you cunts were shilling this non stop. now its draining faster than trump draining the swamp

Hold it ya dingus. Don't come back to /biz and don't join the POWR telegram. It's all rubbish and FUD.

Hold it.

Also I'm literally laughing at you for losing so much, holy christ why would you put so much money at ATH. What made you make that decision? Greed obviously, also stupidty.

That was the moon cunts. You should have listened to the ta fags.

Chill out mate, Just bought in 100k it's about to go on a run!

ive put money on BTC at ath's all the time and its up immensely. My strategy failed on POWR. If my wife finds out I'm gonna be pissed off

BTC is king, POWR is an altcoin. There's a distinct difference. Good luck bag holding this until they announce some big news again

LAWWD.
>buys coin after it moons

if u got in earlier you could have made 55k.

instead you lost 5k.

live n learn I guess, damn.

Hold and try not to pull all your hair out in the interim.

Sorry user, but go and look at their twitter. This shit wont be going up for a while

fuck i feel sick when you put it that way

Listen this is coming from someone that lost 50k on link.
Powr is going through the exact same pattern link did a super hyped ICO straight out the gate that pumps way too high and then just bleeds forever as people realise there will no updates or progress for months.

Cut your loses now! I wish I did that so badly with link and there would of been plenty other moon missions for me to jump on to make up the loses but for now you’re coin is an overbought bleeding phase that will for month atleast

I know nothing about POWR, but I will tell you this: I have sold at a loss many times trading alts and 80-90% of the time it was the right thing to do. Forget about your past losses. What's done is done. You now have 10k to work with. Where can you get the best risk adjusted returns on your 10k? If you still think it's POWR, then rebuy POWR (e.g. hodl). If it's BTC, then buy that. Don't get stuck in "default bias" or "sunk cost fallacy" just because you took a loss and want to "make it back."

Thanks for the solid advice. Time to cut my losses and get rid of this coin so I can sleep at night.

+35% on one buy and -38% on the next? So you lost like what, 3% overall? Chin up, kiddo.

set a tight stoploss next time!

I would Sell and spread between some top 3-5 coins. Good luck mate you are in everyone's nightmare situation but you can get back on top. Don't chase pumps to regain your loses.

>buying on a downtrend
>fomoing in

this is why its so easy to make money on crypto full of idiots and college kids in the fray.

>fell for the pink wojak meme
i was just talking about people like you to my friends tonight, we had a hell of a laugh, i sincerely hope you're trolling

>make good gains
>fomo buy a shit load the very next day
thanks for your contribution to the market

At this point it’s bottomed.. wait for round 2 coming between now and December, take gains.. it’s too hot to stop with one roll, that’s where the non-researchers are wrong.. this shit is hot.

I am not a kid but i got rekt because i love earth fuck me

Nm sell this SJW feminzai sexist trashcoin.

God, I hope you are trolling/larping, because if you aren't, you sound too stupid to keep your money for long anyway.

Pretty much everyone on here says that if you are buying crypto, put your money in and HOLD it for at least a year. Stop watching the price, because it goes up and down constantly.

The only part you actually listened to was the "buy crypto" part.

I'm up 10% since i told you to buy!

Put all that money into funfair (Dyor) and come thank me in a couple months. Don't buy anything all these retards are shilling.

Shoulda sold high and bought GVT at $5.50, user.

dumb cunt bought his whole holdings at ATH, rose colored glasses can't help that.

You have no strategy that's your problem.

Investing at the ATH because you see a chart with parabolic growth and you think it will keep going up is not a strategy.

As for what you should do- hold it. It's a good coin with strong fundamentals.

If you're desperate dump it as soon as you're in profit.

Also it would help if you learned what you did wrong instead of blaming it on Veeky Forums

This, never ever trust a woman to run a business

It's dropping to 10c paco

You'll recover, user. Just wait. Trust me I've been through this more than once. It's nothing but numbers on your screen, they change all the time.

The faggot is larping anyway. When was the price 1.20$? Not even CMC shows such a price on 22.Nov. Also ATH was about 0.94$.

I've been reading the white papers and I found out this crypto has John McAffee as a consultant. With a resource like that at their disposal, they are sure to come out swinging.

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

I know a lot of people took a hit, but pick yourself up, reinvest, and profit.

Sell, 38% loss is better than 99%
HOLD = MEME

JUST

f

its not USD retard

power ledger was whale pnd

so not draining at all?

well played to buy at ATH after it pumped x7 in a week

For sure. No other logical explanation

They DONT give u any free coins... you have to buy 10,000 coins for $120 usd

i didn't, im just telling you its not USD you amerifart

HODL you weak-handed sook.
This coin will come unto it's own end of next year. If you're just trying to flip it like some faggy day-trader then yes, you've missed your chance.

MODS!
>MODS!

Faggot fucking third-world scum have been spamming this universa shit everywhere

MODS!
>MODS

Nobody need all this POWR.

Youre a retard lol. You shouldve sold it days ago and cut your losses

>$1.20
I know crass to say, but you honestly deserve it

Yes goy hold a bleeding coin and ignore moon missions. Moons are reserved for God's people not smelly goyim

LOL buying POWR now is like buying LINK post SIBOS. Sell. Sell. Sell. You're not even 50% down yet.

Order a heart defribillator and some adult size diapers

literally just wait until it goes back up
or sell at a loss like a retard

holy shit it feelsgood having sold my ICO powr. I just before the top so was pissed at myself and no one else was selling. Now I'm sucking my own peewee

powr was a pnd just like ada

only 35%

The price should really be like $0.10 which is $100 million cap for this project.

this. he's a lying faggot. price never even made it passed $0.95cents @ the ATH

You got feminized (heh, my Grammarly spell checked feminazi and it had multiple plurals etc. I love you Grammarly!). Don't blame us. You can already sell solar energy. Making a token to do it by proxy is dumb. Their company is dumb and solar will never take off as a renewable source of power anyway. Global warming is an SJW conspiracy to get us to recycle more and be kinder to the environment. Fuck the environment, the world will be fine and recover no matter what we do to it. If it kills humanity then so be it, we should be on mars and exploring space by that time! Let's go 110% and invent replicators and interstellar travel, we can clean up the planet later. But nooooo, we have to comply with regulations and carbon emissions. Fuck these commie bastards. POWER is run by a CULT of Alt-Left wankers who are holding up the progress of humanity via committee and PC culture. They are literally a cancer that will send us back to the stone-age once Abdul and his Mohammedans take over with their Wahabism cult when they realise we are now defenceless int eh west thanks to the soya boys and their feminazi masters. Fuck the alt-left and fuck Wahabi Islam. While we are at it fuck china too, god damn bug people. 200 years of warlord culling followed by communism made only the most deviant and emotionless survive. Many of them would kill their parents for a buck and feel nothing. Literally a nation bread into sociopathy from generations of nice guys finish last. Very few nice ones left. If you are pissed off reading this and Chinese then you are probably one of them, your fellow countrymen mostly wouldn't care.

>TL;DR: POWR is run by a cult.

>he bought the ATH

Sell now and buy twice as much in 3 weeks

Thinking of buying cryptocurrency but I think I'll wait until the Southpark episode.

You dont hodl shitcoins, only ride the pump and move to next one

pls kys we are smarter than this (except the pajeets ofc)

mfw buys at ath and then blames biz for his loss

>buying shitcoin of the month

Nah, it's true either way. Women are in general manipulative sociopaths. Sometimes they are great in business when they are intelligent or vaguely autistic but... I sure hope they are intelligent or have some male advisors.

I have a mate who bought this shitcoin at ICO kinda screaming at him to sell it off but he won't listen.

Women will put up with and do almost anything for money. Unless they think they can get their own in a divorce or if they earn enough themselves. Good luck staying married if either of those things is true. Sure, it happens once in a blue moon. Not often, women have evolved into sociopaths. Unless they meet a fellow sociopath or they happen to be incredibly thick and meet a fellow thick-o, or somebody willing to put up with their stupidity, then it never works out long-term.
Pro tip. All the people on Veeky Forums are sociopaths. There are a lot on Veeky Forums too but there has been an influx of normies diluting that somewhat. The problem with feminine sociopathy is it occurs around the median intelligence level, giving power to a sociopathic average person is like letting a child play with gasoline and a box of matches. That is what the west has done. Sociopathy in men only occurs in higher intelligence individuals and when it is coupled with massive amounts of 'autism' (yes, the two combined happen, autism is only bad when you get it on its own, it is also being misdiagnosed by the feminists social sciences. In intelligent people autism is a benefit, stupid people can't process the information so they go into shutdown mode. People who 'suffer' from autism simply don't have the processing power to understand the information they are being given. The ones with enough intelligence do well, the ones with sociopathy ontop excellent. Sociopathy on its own can often be detrimental. It is the combination of the two that has been a driving force behind humanities accomplishments for generations. Women rarely have autisim.), it creates a recipe for success and innovation. Autism and intelligence also work but sociopathy alone does not. this is why women, in general, fail and only make things worse.

TL;DR:
>Autisim+inteligence = good
>Autisim+sociopathy = good
>sociopathy+inteligence = good
>sociopathy alone = woman/Manipulative
>Autisim alone = Windows is shutting down

this.

babbys first moon mission, common around /biz, you won't be able to help but the lesson will have its own value going forward

>Thinking altcoins will follow BTC
nigger u fucked up