50k Bitcoin SOON?

cointelegraph.com/news/wall-street-journal-nasdaq-to-offer-bitcoin-futures-in-june-2018

sooner than ever.. just got the news

Other urls found in this thread:

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100k friend.

Which of you retards panic sold at the $9,000 dip? This erection has one direction.

Good thing wall street fucking hates bitcoin

>everyone expecting it
not going to happen until 2019, 16k is what we'll hit before the wave goes back

>“Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble” - Warren Buffett

BTC $100K May 2018 green ID and digits

BTC $500k October 2018 green id and digits.

halfway is good enough for me. thanks for the save, user

Can anyone explain why it will pump that high?

BTC $50K Jan 18 green ID and digits confirms.

more buyers than sellers. wall st. doesn't fuck around when EPIC gains are to be made. see the quote here

BTC $2200 Feb 18 green ID and digits

retard reporting in, sir.
once i saw fucking katie perry share bitcoin on instagram, i was sure we were at peak normie interest. i mean you cant get more normie than katie fucking perry.
anyways, sold @9500, wanted to buy back in @9000. didnt make it so bought xmr @170.

BTC 500k by 2020 green ID and digits will confirm

50k June would be great but this kind of retarded speculation makes me more worried.

toooooo slooooow

3.3 billion by tomorrow

>this kind of retarded speculation makes me more worried.

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

Hodl strong and wait it out. Look for more deals like this in the meantime.

50K DOGE?
ye pretty soon

>50 free coins
why do you only have 25 then?

I have done some thinking and it's pretty clear that crypto is going to be on the major exchanges at some point in the future.
Wall St. only wants to make sure they won't get in trouble trading it. "Muh bubble" is bullshit they say because they can't say the former - they know bubbles make them rich. And they're scared of the backlash that comes after crises like the subprime and dotcom crises.

the same faggot also says to be fearful when others are greedy

it's overbought, and not going to 100k

>inb4 I'm included in the BTC _is_king.jpg screencap Q1 2018

I made an account, it says I have 0 UTN. wtf?

$100k by 2018, green id and digits

I'll take it.

CONFIRMED